Claratyne

Claratyne

See the Best Antihistamines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Claratyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Not Happy With This Product.

I brought Claratyne 75 tablets I’m not happy with this product my side affects are dry eyes,very dry mouth I’m finding that I started coughing because my mouth so dry near choking and find hard to breathe properly also I have pains in my stomach and my lower back as well and sometimes I also find it’s hard to open my eyes and they are very dry I will never buy this product ever again.

Purchased in December 2018.

Symptom ReliefFelt Worse
Symptoms RelievedSneezing
Kanchi
KanchiMELBOURNE

I used the Children's Claratyne for my 3 years old daughter and It didn't work at all

My Daughter is 3 years old. She had few mosquito bites on her hands and it was very ichy. So We went to Pharmacy who recomended this medicine. This medicine didn't help at all. It might be co-incident that she then had a fever for next three days.

Actually washing with Detol water helped her to cool the ichy.

Didn't work for my 3 years old child

Other Antihistamines

wdarcy
wdarcyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Terrible

Does not work , i haveused it and my husband even my 9 year old son has used the child version it does not work