Claratyne

Claratyne

See the Best Antihistamines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Claratyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Symptom Relief
Anna b
Anna bSydney, NSW

Talk about drowsy this knocked me out

I tried this for the first time 2 weeks ago when my child was in hospital . Lucky I took it in hospital it completely knocked me out I fell asleep so many times thankgod there was nurses there to watch my child .
I could not open my eyes it was sedating
Very misleading as it’s non drowsy ! It is drowsy they need to rethink taking non drowsy off ! And it didn’t work the full affects nose started leaking a few hours later . Waste of money

Purchased in November 2020 for $10.00.

Cathallvan
CathallvanHoppers Crossing

Only reviewing the box

Other Antihistamines

Worked for my hay fever but made me sooo sleepy

This product cleared up my sneezing, runny nose and watery itchy eyes . I took it at 6pm worked in a hour but by 9:30 i was very tired. I woke up this morning and i am like a zombie so incredibly tired and grumpy. It says NON-DROWSY"?

not working at all

I bought a 75 tablets at chemist warehouse coz it is a good deal but does not work at all. Still sneezing a lots , runny n itchy nose and all hayfever systoms. Regret it.

Antihistamines

Find out how Claratyne compares to other Antihistamines

bmorey
bmoreyVic, 3140

Does nothing for me

Ineffective -- doesn't relieve my symptoms to any extent. Does nothing for my wife either. My wife has reverted to Telfast while I'm using Zyrtec. On top of that Claratyne is expensive although it can be had cheaper from Chemists' Warehouse. Might OK if you only have occasional mild symptoms. I really can't recommend this product.

Expensive, ineffective

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This worked great for me the first year, but seemed to not work the following times I tried it. I think you have to use a combination of products like a pill plus eye drops and then you can (sort) of be prepared to tackle hayfever symptoms.
This is the first product I tried for my hayfever, and it worked fine the first year. I have terrible hayfever symptoms and this (or other products) didn't really help too much.
This is really expensive, but I think most of these products are pricey (I don't know why). It is best to buy the larger pack which should be okay because the expiry date should be for a year or two.