Claratyne

Claratyne

See the Best Antihistamines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Claratyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Symptom Relief
Anna b
Anna bSydney, NSW

Talk about drowsy this knocked me out

I tried this for the first time 2 weeks ago when my child was in hospital . Lucky I took it in hospital it completely knocked me out I fell asleep so many times thankgod there was nurses there to watch my child .
I could not open my eyes it was sedating
Very misleading as it’s non drowsy ! It is drowsy they need to rethink taking non drowsy off ! And it didn’t work the full affects nose started leaking a few hours later . Waste of money

Purchased in November 2020 for $10.

Cathallvan
CathallvanHoppers Crossing

Only reviewing the box

Worked for my hay fever but made me sooo sleepy

This product cleared up my sneezing, runny nose and watery itchy eyes . I took it at 6pm worked in a hour but by 9:30 i was very tired. I woke up this morning and i am like a zombie so incredibly tired and grumpy. It says NON-DROWSY"?

not working at all

I bought a 75 tablets at chemist warehouse coz it is a good deal but does not work at all. Still sneezing a lots , runny n itchy nose and all hayfever systoms. Regret it.

bmorey
bmoreyVic, 3140

Does nothing for me

Ineffective -- doesn't relieve my symptoms to any extent. Does nothing for my wife either. My wife has reverted to Telfast while I'm using Zyrtec. On top of that Claratyne is expensive although it can be had cheaper from Chemists' Warehouse. Might OK if you only have occasional mild symptoms. I really can't recommend this product.

Expensive, ineffective

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Evil_Santa
Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

My boyfriend takes Claratyne to stop his hayfever and it works great. I once had to take Claratyne to stop a rash I had and it worked wonders. The tablet is so small and easy to swallow. Claratyne would be great for anyone with allergies to stop the symptoms. The small tablets would be great for young children with allergies as they are so tiny they are easy to swallow. Great hayfever reliever or for any other allergies. The price is resonable because it actually works.
Great hayfever, allergy reliever. Very small tablet great for everyone inculding young ones with allergies.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
fossicker
fossicker

It gives me almost instant relief from the terrible itch of psoriasis and lately hay fever, someone in our area has a wood fire at night, not good for people with breathing problems. When I take a Claratyne tablet I am comfortable driving a car as it does not make me tired.
effgective and convenient
The price although worth it because it works

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

This worked great for me the first year, but seemed to not work the following times I tried it. I think you have to use a combination of products like a pill plus eye drops and then you can (sort) of be prepared to tackle hayfever symptoms.
This is the first product I tried for my hayfever, and it worked fine the first year. I have terrible hayfever symptoms and this (or other products) didn't really help too much.
This is really expensive, but I think most of these products are pricey (I don't know why). It is best to buy the larger pack which should be okay because the expiry date should be for a year or two.

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I would highly recommend Claratyne, it is very effective. I use when I get hayfever, and I once used it when I had hives. The hives disappeared straight away! But when I stopped using it my skin got itchy and I got hives again, which proves that it actually works! It's a bit expensive but if you need it, you need it.
The really small tablet size. I find it hard to swallow large tablets, and this makes it really easy. It works very well as an antihistamine.
It's really expensive, other brands are cheaper and they do the job just as well.

mundo
mundo

Once daily dosing is very convinent. It's non-drowsy. Effective in reducing allergy and hayfever symptoms. Drug name is "Loratidine" and there are generics out there that are EXACTLY THE SAME safety and effectiveness and they're CHEAPER.
Dries your nose up, stops sneezing, itchy eyes (hayfever-like symptoms). Once daily dosing
Doesn't help too a congested (blocked) nose. Can't be used in pregnancy.

kade1234
kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have tried many other hay fever tablets and found that Claratyne is the only one that works for me. It is extremely easy to take as the tables are super small. It works quickly at eliminating symptoms. Symptoms are gone for a very good amount of time and do not recur as long as I take one table per day.
It works at eliminating hay fever symptoms.
Can be expensive so shop around.

lovestoshop
lovestoshopAustralia

I find this antihistamine to be very effective for myself through out the hayfever season.
It works well for me.
It works really effectively in a short amount of time.
It's very expensive when only buying the 10 tablet packs.
You only have to take one tablet a day.