Claratyne

Claratyne

See the Best Antihistamines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Claratyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ReviewPrincess
ReviewPrincessNSW, 2340

Evil_Santa
Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

My boyfriend takes Claratyne to stop his hayfever and it works great. I once had to take Claratyne to stop a rash I had and it worked wonders. The tablet is so small and easy to swallow. Claratyne would be great for anyone with allergies to stop the symptoms. The small tablets would be great for young children with allergies as they are so tiny they are easy to swallow. Great hayfever reliever or for any other allergies. The price is resonable because it actually works.
Great hayfever, allergy reliever. Very small tablet great for everyone inculding young ones with allergies.

Other Antihistamines

fossicker
fossicker

It gives me almost instant relief from the terrible itch of psoriasis and lately hay fever, someone in our area has a wood fire at night, not good for people with breathing problems. When I take a Claratyne tablet I am comfortable driving a car as it does not make me tired.
effgective and convenient
The price although worth it because it works

LittleBirdy
LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

I would highly recommend Claratyne, it is very effective. I use when I get hayfever, and I once used it when I had hives. The hives disappeared straight away! But when I stopped using it my skin got itchy and I got hives again, which proves that it actually works! It's a bit expensive but if you need it, you need it.
The really small tablet size. I find it hard to swallow large tablets, and this makes it really easy. It works very well as an antihistamine.
It's really expensive, other brands are cheaper and they do the job just as well.

Antihistamines

Find out how Claratyne compares to other Antihistamines

mundo
mundo

Once daily dosing is very convinent. It's non-drowsy. Effective in reducing allergy and hayfever symptoms. Drug name is "Loratidine" and there are generics out there that are EXACTLY THE SAME safety and effectiveness and they're CHEAPER.
Dries your nose up, stops sneezing, itchy eyes (hayfever-like symptoms). Once daily dosing
Doesn't help too a congested (blocked) nose. Can't be used in pregnancy.

kade1234
kade1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I have tried many other hay fever tablets and found that Claratyne is the only one that works for me. It is extremely easy to take as the tables are super small. It works quickly at eliminating symptoms. Symptoms are gone for a very good amount of time and do not recur as long as I take one table per day.
It works at eliminating hay fever symptoms.
Can be expensive so shop around.

lovestoshop
lovestoshopAustralia

I find this antihistamine to be very effective for myself through out the hayfever season.
It works well for me.
It works really effectively in a short amount of time.
It's very expensive when only buying the 10 tablet packs.
You only have to take one tablet a day.