Pleasant journey with Clarendon Homes

We are 1st time home builders and done tonnes of research before choosing Clarendon Homes.

1. APRIL 2017 - Our initial dealings with the Senior Sales Consultant [name removed] in Willowdale were extremely pleasant. [name removed] knew her stuff, if she didn't know the answer to a technical question we had, she always followed it up. Bright, engaging and always open to chats, we saw her about 20 times before we finally made our decision to go with Clarendon. We changed our plans, went from single storey, to double storey, to split level and back to single storey again - all with [name removed] having the utmost patience with us (and our preschooler!).

2. OCTOBER 2017 - Tender appointment. We had put the dates off due to commitments and banking issues, Clarendon were fantastic with accommodating this. However, we were booking in to see [name removed], but on arrival were advised that [name removed] was off, and [name removed] will be doing our Tender Appointment. Unfortunately, our dealings with [name removed] were not the best. We were told this was not her usual position and hence why there was a fair bit of back and forth and escalations to have things sorted with our Tender changes etc. We had created a PDF document with images, floor plan cut outs to make it simple what we wanted.

3. DECEMBER 2017 - Contract appointment. [name removed] then took over. This went smoothly apart from minor fixes from the previous stage.

4. FEBRUARY 2018 - Lifestyle studio, Tiles, Carpet, etc. was okay (Tiles Direct were a bit of a pain though). Only issue was with us being told our home was a high bushfire risk, when it wasn't. And they wanted us to buy a bushfire safe door, flyscreens etc. We carried out our own bushfire assessment soon after to prove our home was not a bushfire risk and provided that to Clarendon, they refunded the assessment they got done.

5. MARCH 2018 - The electrical, air-con and smart home, appointments were smooth.

6. MAY 2018 - We were told by Council that our Driveway is non-standard and Clarendon had to draw it up again. There was a lot of back and forth about who is responsible and who has to re-draw the driveway to make it standard. This was a bit of a headache.

7. JUNE 2018 - Home build started. Site Supervisor was [name removed]. He was pretty good. On the ball with everything. A few things like sagging in roof/ceiling, wrong positioning of plumbing, wrong doors ordered, wrong tiles used in one of the bathrooms, height of one of the showers was incorrect, but everything was either rectified, or compensation was given. [name removed] kept on top of it all and was honest throughout. FIVE STARS to [name removed] - I would like for him to be our Site Supervisor should we build again.

8. NOVEMBER 2018 - Handover. Very happy with our his and her gifts :) Our home was built to standard.

We have been in our new home now for 9 months now and are pleased. Our 90-day maintenance went smoothly with only a couple of things requiring rectifying, electrical, shutters. Our garage door broke in January 2019 - it was fixed by the garage door company the very next day.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Very Satisfied

Job No 29913343 - CC No 8043736
From the start we have received nothing but professional advise and service . The staff at the lifestyle studio were helpful and knowledgeable, CSC [name removed] answered and dealt with all of our concerns during the long DA proceess with my council . She eased the anxious moments and at all times acted in a professional and friendly manner and now we have moved on to the pre-construction stage

Our Journey with Clarendon

This was our second time building a home. Building process can be very stressful and challenging.

We feel very blessed to have chosen Clarendon this time as our builder. Our journey couldn't have been so smooth and enjoyable without our customer service consultant Emma Towel and Geoff Agnew (site supervisor). Both Emma and Geoff has been very professional, approachable and so prompt to respond to any queries.

We drove past our house almost every week and felt overwhelmed to see the construction and the progress each week. I was looking forward to the phone calls from Geoff at the end of each week and there was always good news. Geoff is someone you can trust and has wealth of knowledge and Clarendon is very blessed to have such a amazing site supervisor.

Will not chose any builder if we are building again. CLARENDON IS THE BUILDER TO GO FOR!!!

Consistent and reliable service

Our interaction with everyone in Clarendon was very good so far. Staff very informative and provided the required information and we are very satisfied till now as the construction of our home is going to begin soon.

Poor Customer Service

The new home consultant was excellent. They outsource and are not responsible for their business partners' delays or their mistakes, which caused delays. The customer service wants us to respond to their request in less than a day (check quotes and sign variations) which is so ridiculous. Poor customer service received from customer service many times, not only signing documents.

Build StagePre-Construction
Hi Grace, we are very sorry to hear that you have felt you are experiencing poor customer service at the pre-construction phase. So that we may understand your issues and the team involved in your home would you mind emailing us your contact details so we can follow up. You can email us at productreview@clarendon.com.au

Exceptional and Outstanding Customer Service , Workmanship and Integrity

I am just about ready to receive the keys to my dream home. After pulling out from another builder I have not once regretted my decision to go with Clarendon. Their service and quality of the build has been second to none... so much so I’d do it all over again!

Happy with Clarendon

Job number 29912594
House just about completed and am happy with construction under the supervisor [name removed] and [name removed] our customer service consultant. We have been kept informed about the construction throughout the build and any questions we had were solved quickly by [name removed] or [name removed].
Looking forward to hand over in a couple of weeks.

Exceptional Customer Service

Job number 29912254
We have finally moved into our new home, I like to point out the excellent customer service I have had with Clarendon Homes. The way they have handled my enquiries and there have been a few especially a on a new build. The emails and phone calls that have been answered and responded proficiently by Julie in customer service as well as our build supervisor [name removed] who kept us informed every week with the build progress. Not everything went perfectly but any issues that were pointed out was rectified promptly. My friends ask me if I build again would I use Clarendon, my answer would definitely be yes.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Job number 29913366

We recently moved to construction phase and our CSC [name removed] has been great throughout and was the best to communicate with via email, phone or even face to face. highly recommended and looking forward to work with construction team @ Clarendon.

10 year assessment - cheap build good finish

My build with Clarendon was ok not great we had usual delays and some site extra costs which I had to pay.

The problems started 3 years after building where my roof from the south side started to leak. The inspector from Clarendon visited my house and concluded that it's built to specifications and meets guidelines.

I was naive and accepted this leak which got worse and my place always leaked even after a drizzle.

Finally last month I got a professional roofer who explained to me this was worst design and quality of roof work he has ever seen.
You can see pictures of leak here. The problem was the valley should never be this close to ridge!

Construction End DateJuly 2009
Hi Sunny we are very sorry to her about the leak in your roof. So that we may understand the issue in more detail would you be kind enough to forward us your contact details. You can email us at productreview@clarendon.com.auThanks I have emailed you with my mobile number. It's been 2 days since please reply if you are seriousHi Clarendon Please check your mail

Fantastic customer service!!

Job Number: 29913463
We recently moved to the construction phase. The customer service team at Clarendon is awesome! Our pre-construction phase CSC Joedee has been great to communicate with. She responded to our emails promptly and is very patient in addressing all our queries. The CSC made sure that no time was wasted to hand over our file to the construction team. Looking forward to a smooth construction phase as well.

Excellent Quality and Good Value

We are nearing completion on our home.
3rd time building and 1st time with Clarendon.
The standard inclusions are good quality and the flexibility of tweaking the design to suit my block was not a problem.
All of the staff and consultants have been highly professional.
We are extremely satisfied with progress and communication and it has been a far better experience than we had with our previous project builders.
Would (and have) highly recommend Clarendon Homes to others.

Build StageMid-Construction

Great experience from start to finish!

I have had the easiest build I could ever hope for. My site supervisor [name removed] was outstanding as was my customer service consultant [name removed] who both went above and beyond when there was a minor hiccup at handover. I have the keys and I couldn’t be happier!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Move from Tender to Construction

We have finally moved from Tender to Construction and have have hit a few obstacles along the way. Our Customer Service Consultant [name removed] was excellent and has made this stretch of the journey as smooth as one could hope for. Her follow up to all questions, quick responses and her positive 'can do' attitude helped smooth out any issues we had. We made many changes but nothing seemed to be an issue. I can only hope that others building with Clarendon are as fortunate as we were to have [name removed] on our side. Thank you [name removed].

Excellent pre-construction experience!

Job number 29912741
Our pre-construction stage has been a great experience. Our Customer Service Consultant, Jane W, was amazing, she regularly updates us on the progress of our build and were quick to respond to our queries. Hopefully the next stage of our build goes smoothly.

Build StagePre-Construction

Great start to the build !!

DA2019/364/1
Job number 29913561
Our preconstruction stage has been a great experience. Claire M has been professional, efficient, organised and great at communicating with us throughout this stage. She promptly responds to our questions, emails and phone calls. We cannot wait to start this next stage of the build.

Couldn't be happier!

[name removed] our Customer Service Consultant has been amazing. She has answered all of our questions, and held our hand through this entire process. She updated us regularly and was always quick to respond.

Job No. 29913110

Pleasant preconstruction experience

DA number29913588
Our preconstruction stage has been an extremely good experience.Our CSC has been great to communicate with.She responded to our emails, calls and questions promptly.
We were aptly guided over matters we didn’t understand.Hope our construction also goes on as smooth as our preconstruction stage and Clarendon keeps up with their high standards.

Very Good Experience Pre-Construction Stage

DA Number: 8043813:
We have had a very pleasant journey during the Pre construction stage for our Job Number 29913167.
At the parklea center we were very professionally serviced by [name removed] & [name removed] who explained the whole process and helped us make the decision for building with Clarendon. Thereafter our Customer Service Consultant, [name removed] What was also equally professional in dealing with our queries and issues.
We are now moving over to Construction stage and hope the same level of transparency and customer service would come our way. Hoping the finishes is as good as what we see at the display centres. Fingers crossed. Thanks

Good pre construction experience

Our pre construction stage with Clarendon has been excellent. Our sales consultant and customer service consultant were amazing. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. With job no. 29913224 moving to construction we hope things in the next stage will go as smoothly.

Build StagePre-Construction

Hi, I sent an email to productreview@clarendon.com.au on 17/06/2019 about the construction issue of my house (Job: 29912423). I haven't received any response (acknowledgement) yet. Does someone from Clarendon monitor this email address? Kind Regards, Thomas

Can we change our Sales Consultant? We like the design of Clarendon home but having very unpleasant time with the sales consultant. They provide incorrect information most times, and we have to challenge on everything to get the right answer. They also miss everytime half of the items that I ask in email. It's just a repeat of same thing over and over again, and by the time we reach some acceptable level, then their promotion / pricing changes coz the sales person took weeks to settle our queries. We are just not able to come to the end of it. The cycle time is just far toooo long to come to the contract stage, and could be a reason for us to look elsewhere, which would be a shame.
Hi Potential Customer. We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with your sales consultant. Yes, you are most welcome to change sales consultants. We have private messaged you asking for your contact details. Thanks in advance.Go to Ray Fellows in NEWPORT, he is amazing and knows his job well.Ditch Clarendon while you can

Hello , I am building double story home with Clarendon. My basic contract has temperzone AC (which is not invertor) and they are now offering Temperzone Inverter model OSA224RTFH as upgrade. Can some one help with experience with Temperzone. Regards,

Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham HillsClarendon Homes QLD, Loganholme
CategoryHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (02) 8851 5300(07) 3387 1300
Address21 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW, Australia3914 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNo
Online Live Chat NoNo
Types of Homes AvailableHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Major Defects WarrantyLifetimeLifetime