4.5 from 1,517 reviews

1,203

Lindsay

LindsaySydney, NSW

Dream home doesn’t get built in a day

Construction End DateOctober 2018

A and A

A and ASydney, NSW

Had plenty of hurdles pre, during and post construction but Clarendon were great in dealing with them all!

Construction End DateJune 2019
KingKong

KingKongSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service, great build quality, we are very happy new home owners.

Eric

EricSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied, it was a great journey

First of all, i just want to say thank you to all the staff of Clarendon homes especially to my site manager [name removed] For being there with me from start to finish of the construction, very easy to talk too and very helpful. My wife and I we’re very happy the outcome of the house, good finished, will definitely recommend this guys to anyone out there who’s looking to build a new home, you wont regret it. Thumbs up to you guys keep it up. BA00058234

TjaartW

TjaartWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great building experience

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Upkar

UpkarSydney, NSW

Truly worth paying for quality.

It was a smooth journey with the customer service consultant, [name removed] being excellent in her coordination activity. Though the build has not started at this time but looking at the professional approach of Clarendon I am certain of a high quality built from them as per their discreet standard.

Maree M.

Maree M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and very professional

Clarendon was very helpful and professional right from the time we walked into the display home and dealt with the Sales Consultant to handover. Once we decided on the house we wanted, everything went very smoothly. Our site manager was very helpful. He kept us up to date and sent photos every fortnight. If we had a query, he would answer promptly. We are very happy with the quality of the finish and we have no complaints with Clarendon.

adamlivo

adamlivoSydney, NSW

Extremely happy building with Clarendon Home

Our site manager was first class all the way throughout the build and extremely professional and honest. We are very happy with the quality of our home and the lack of issues during the build and was completed before time. The Clarendon admin support that looks after us was also extremely helpfully and always return emails and calls within 24 hours. We would be happy to recommend Clarendon as we are very happy with the finished product.

Construction End DateJune 2019
CarrieY

CarrieYSydney, NSW

KDR with Clarendon- CSC

We did Knock down and Rebuilt house with Clarendon, there were a few stages from pre-construction to now, post-construction, we were communicated with competent staffs at each stages, but our customer service consultant, [name removed] is extremely friendly and sweet to work with, she has been working with us for over 8 months and always very quick to get back to us. We had a bit of issue with wording of the indemnity letter from plumber, she was very patient to work with us and made sure that we are finally happy and sign the letter.

Aimee B.

Aimee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Our first new home

Construction End DateJune 2020

Gabstar

GabstarSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service - [name removed]

Dealing with [name removed] has been a pleasure. Always kept me updated with any issues and progress.
Lovely personality. [name removed] handled every step with understanding and knowledge. She is a great asset to the business. [name removed] has set the bar high. I do hope the next person to help us out will be as good.

Build StagePre-Construction

Excellent service and follow up procedure

The team at Clarendon Homes from our first visit to construction stage have been very attentive. We have not built a home before and the Clarendon team have assisted us with suggestions of layouts, colours and all items to go into our new home. We are just commencing construction and know that we will receive updates as the home building progresses.

RAHUL

RAHULSydney

Excellent Customer Service

My experience till date with Clarendon homes has been very positive. From the outset, we received timely and useful information on different stages in the process. Their Customer success team are professional, prompt and ensure they answer your queries. Overall engagement and help with unexpected scenarios/issues have been handled with such an ease. Their finance team are knowledgeable, handle literally everything for you and we've had complete transparency at every stage.

I'd highly reccomend .

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Smooth and quick building experience with Clarendon

With more than 1 year from engage Clarendon to handover, overall very good experience with Clarendon. The construction time is only 8 months including Christmas holiday period. Thanks to SS [name removed], he did excellent job. Thanks SS [name removed] for quick takeover and good job at end stage. Thanks CSC [name removed] and [name removed]. Thanks Sales [name removed] for patient advices and follow up.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Excellent services

I had a fantastic experience with Clarendon Homes with [name removed] and [name removed]. During the construction, [name removed] is so helpful for professionally providing useful information and arranging every single meeting for me. [name removed]
was giving me a weekly update for the construction by calling me or leaving a voice message. After the handover, there were some small issues need to be fixed, thanks for them working together to get those fixed perfectly.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Shankar

ShankarSydney, NSW

Faster! Better! Very professional!!

We were lucky to have [name removed], Site manager. He was very committed and keen to deliver a quality home. He didn’t rush and made sure we are informed of every step.
Overall journey was very smooth. Clarendon with the matured processes is really making the big difference. We are very happy and would definitely recommend!

Couple of concerns :|

* colour studio experience would have been better as few consultants didn’t spend much time and have not suggested/recommended
* multiple people to work with before the file reaches construction

Patrick F.

Patrick F.Sydney, NSW

Extremely happy we build with Clarendon!

Amazing Experience

I had a great experience with Clarendon from the day we met James Bond (Sales Consultant). We have been always kept in the loop and had someone to fall back on if and when we needed information or clarification. The entire process was a breeze and i would like to commend on the professionalism shown by the following people. James Bond, Terri Sofos, Jane Whata.

Construction End DateMay 2020

So far so good. Thanks Clarendon.

We started the building journey from 3 months ago. This is my first KDR. The tender and contract stages were finished smoothly, I need to say, Jason and Terry are very good. I had to go through under DA due to set back issue of my floor plan. The council is not nice but Clarendon customer service is quite helpful and shed light on some very difficult questions in DA approval. Many thanks Jane. Their response is prompt and polite, which I feel quite happy with.

Now we are in construction stage, so far so good.

HighfieldSydney Surrounds, NSW

Disappointing Standards.

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thank you for taking the time to post your disappointment. We’d appreciate if you could please email us at productreview@clarendon.com.au so we can contact you and address all your concerns. We’re sorry to hear you are feeling this way.

Kennedy M.

Kennedy M.asked

One disappointing job. I have already contacted Clarendon regarding my broken roof tiles a job done by Boral roofing. I provided evidence of the broken tiles and there is evidence of some tiles which had silicon applied to fix the breaks during contraction time. The person who came to assess the roof then alleged that it could be hail storm which damaged the tiles. Not true or being hypothetical by specifying a date after handover. There is no single house which had hail damage at any time in our new estate. My house took 13 months to complete (that's another story for another day) and they actually refused to compensate me enough sighting 60 rain days on their log. Now they want me to make a false report to my insurance and for me to claim while paying the excess amount of a new roof I paid for while the tiler used substandard tiles and broken ones using silicon to join them. A hail claim which I never witnessed. I have the photos and have kept those tiles (attached with silicon) as evidence. I had to buy 30 new tiles and paid someone to repair them after only 8 months living in my house. They never left a single tile at handover, yet the report sent to me has a picture and ticked that they left some (not true). To me its about principle and expecting a professional response not an effort to avoid responsibility. I expected Clarendon to send their own people to see and access, instead they sent the very people who did the substandard job to assess themselves. Now just wanted to find out whether I should approach Fair Trading or Clarendon will take responsibility.

Amit A

Amit Aasked

Our house was built by clarendon homes in Nov 2015. We are having issues with Garage door as it gets stuck while opening. Wondering if this is still covered under warranty?

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thank you for reaching out. Our Customer Care team will touch base with you on Monday. Would you take a moment to email me your contact details to productreview@clarendon.com.au

tom

tomasked

Hi,

I sent an email to productreview@clarendon.com.au on 17/06/2019 about the construction issue of my house (Job: 29912423). I haven't received any response (acknowledgement) yet. Does someone from Clarendon monitor this email address?

Kind Regards,

Clarendon Homes QLD, Loganholme

Clarendon Homes QLD, Loganholme

CategoryHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (02) 8851 5300(07) 3387 1300
Address21 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW, Australia3914 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNo
Online Live Chat NoNo
Types of Homes AvailableHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Major Defects WarrantyLifetimeLifetime