4.5 from 1,784 reviews

• Flooring

EBJE

EBJESydney, NSW

Great experience

We were based in Sydney buying in the Hunter region and no matter who we spoke to they were fantastic. Big thank you to [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] from the sales department you all spent so much time with us! The colour department were equally as excellent and made the process extremely smooth and fast. [name removed] who was a contract manager was absolutely all over it. Had documents back to us ASAP when we needed changes and was super efficient. I cannot wait for the build!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021
lauren k.

lauren k.Sydney, NSW

Clarendon didn't disappoint! Another happy customer!

Aami

AamiSydney, NSW

Very cooperative and helpful staff

Really helpful in pre construction phase with all our questions and concerns. Changed our minds multiple times and they were very accomodating in terms of what we wanted. Also the default sapphire inclusion are pretty decent as well.
Waiting for our build to finish and will review it again post construction.

Construction End DateApril 2021

Idolx

IdolxAU

Wow Wow Wow - Thank you Clarendon

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Samson T.

Samson T.Sydney, NSW

Best money value builder

Already live in my new house for almost 6 years and I feel owning Clarendon Home a good review.

They may not be the highest quality builder but definitely the best money value builder. You may pay a lot more with other builder for slightly better quality which most people can't tell.

They listen to what I need and custom made to what I wanted, very flexible. Finished on time. Excellent after sales support team to fix all issues happened after we moved in.

We did inspected all new homes in Kellyville Home Show and talked to most builders and Clarendon is the best.

Construction End DateOctober 2014

Clarendon - Baulkham Hills: Pre-Construction customer service consultant

Stanley

StanleySydney, NSW

Perfect services with professionalism and honesty!!!

My property has reached to mid-construction now. So, I can provide my frank review from the beginning until now. So far I have been very happy about the services that the Clarendon has offered. The persons I met in the Clarendon from the sales (Sharron), Contract Presenter (Afsana) to Customer Services Consultant (Clare) and more are all very friendly, knowledgeable and transparent. Moreover, the Clarendon can offer customized plan to fit the land with its best value and the internal design to meet your own needs. Highly recommended to everyone! I will come back to provide further review, once the construction is completed.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Tanmay ShindeSydney, NSW

Pleased as punch

TTC

TTCSydney, NSW

Brilliant Start, all builders should follow their lead.

Very professional start to the building process. [name removed] was my point of contact for my pre construction process, she was brilliant. Kept me informed in a timely and efficient manner. Having dealt with many commercial and residential builders I can safely say this has been the easiest start to a construction process I have ever had.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Loving My New Home

From the start of my build to the end of my build everything was very professional. I had weekly updates on the progress of my build. My site manager was very patient & understanding & answered all of my questions. The cost of my home ended up being slightly cheaper. I just love every aspect of my new home. The construction time was spot on. I would highly recommend Clarendon.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Pre-construction service - impeccable!

We have just been handed over to construction and would like to leave a glowing review for our Customer Service Consultant [name removed] who did an awesome job of getting us to this exciting stage. [name removed] was always responsive, friendly, thorough and professional during a particularly tricky time (not to mention patient!) Job No. 29913970

Rawson The PondsSydney

Let down at the finish line

I built my house with Clarendon 2017 while the process was somewhat smooth and the quality of the build was okay. The office admin let me down no final occupation certificate and the customer service to follow was substandard I would not recommend based on my experience after the final bill has been paid.

Construction End DateAugust 2017
Rawson The Ponds

Hi, this is just it. This was the end result after dealing with your customer care team.
You have not provided me with an OC

Customer Care T.Clarendon Homes

Hi Rawson The Ponds, if you would please send us an email with your contact details then we will have our Customer Service Manager look into this directly. You can email your details to productreview@clarendon.com.au

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Great start to our new home!

Build StagePre-Construction

Never build with Clarendon Homes you will regret it!!!!!!

• +10
Construction End DateJuly 2020

Excellent Service

So far our experience with Clarendon has been very pleasant.
The sales has done an excellent job in pre-construction phase.
The project manager has been very helpful answering my questions and provide outstanding level of service.
Thank you Clarendon Homes, you helped us create an amazing forever home that we love coming home to everyday!

Construction End DateJune 2020

D D.Sydney, NSW

Transparent, helpful and professional

Construction End DateDecember 2020
D D.

Forgot to mention the Sales representative David who know exactly what he is talking about and most importantly honest.

Sue Campion

Sue CampionSydney, NSW

Very professional service

The pre-construction phase has been awesome. Thank you [name removed] for assisting my husband and me through this stage. We are looking forward to the next stage and getting into our new home on time. The slab was poured today and have received calls from building manager etc. We are very excited

Huaqian Wu

Huaqian WuSydney, NSW

Great experience!

We are about to start the construction after almost 8 months preparation! So far our experience with Clarendon has been very pleasant, all the staff that we have met are professional and attentive to your enquiry. Our CSC [name removed] has been very helpful throughout the pre-construction journey. She was always prompt in communication and always tried to assist in any ways she could. We got updated in every step of where we were at, she just made the whole process much easier! Hopefully, the construction will go easy as well.

HomeOwner2016South East Queensland, QLD

3 years on and still having issues

Construction End DateOctober 2016
HomeOwner2016

Hello Clarendon, I have sent an email through. Hoping that this is a genuine offer to look into this.

Edgewater

Edgewaterasked

Clarendon Homes

Hi, My house was build on 2004 with Clarendon homes, my question is that if the window glasses are Safe for children, I mean safety glasses thank you

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Hello, we'd really like to help you with this question, we will need a little more information about your home design so please email us at productreview@clarendon.com.au Thank you, looking forward to hearing form you.

Jayasked

NSW, Baulkham Hills

I built a house with clarendon and their after sale customer care service is hopeless. Their service is very disappointing and they try to find any excuse to delay or not to do the work during the warranty period. I called Clarendon office a few times and request to speak to a manger. So fat I was not able to talk to a manager. It seems like the whole system at Clarendon is very inefficient.

Clarendon: Could you let us know a direct number of the a senior manage we could contact?

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Hello Jay, sorry to hear of your disappointment. We'll take care of this for you, please email your details to productreview@clarendon.com.au so we can contact you.

Jay

I sent my deatils to Clarendon about 3 weeks back. I received an email stating they would get back to me at that time. That is all. No other response at all. It seems like the whole compnay seems to be very inefficient with hopeless service.

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Hello Jay, I’d like to follow this up for you. Please email your details to productreview@clarendon.au and we’ll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.

mike

mikeasked

NSW, Baulkham Hills

Hi Everyone,

We are starting the journey with Clarendon. Just wonder can someone share the expereince of the ELBA appliances comes with the Evolution package?

Many thanks in advance,