4.5 from 1,573 reviews

1,256

Paramanathan V.

Paramanathan V.South East Queensland, QLD

Happy With the Clarendon Homes

We had very good experience with the Clarendon homes. This is our dream home. We signed the contract in June 2018 and it went in to construction state in 18th of Feb 2019 and we got the hand over on 6th of August.
They full-filled our expectation and will recommend Clarendon to others.
Our CSC - is [name removed] and [name removed] is our Site Manager. Very happy with the both of them. [name removed] is again a perfectionist. I only had some paint issues post handover.

JMW

JMWQueensland

Fantastic products and team! BA#00064938

The whole process from initial display home viewing through to colour selection has been flawless. All of the Clarendon team have been amazing to work with, helpful and supportive. This has made for a smooth process the whole way. Everything has been handled well throughout and costs have been great!

Austin

AustinSydney, NSW

Outstanding Quality Home!

Excellent experience

We have just received our keys to our new Clarendon house and have been extremely happy with the whole process. From our inital sales consultant through to our site supervisor, everyone has been very approachable and helpful. We have been most impressed by our site supervisor and are thankful for him making the building process so easy. Weekly updates were great and we always felt like he was ensuring our house was just as we wanted it. We are really happy with the quality of our new home and there were no surprises with finances as cost was what was agreed upon prior to the build starting.

Pre-Construction Experience

It was our first time to build with Clarendon and from beginning to end of the pre-construction planning, we were kept very well informed. We didn't expect how big the pre-construction planning is and that there are many steps that we have to go through to build our dream house, but Clarendon and all the people involved especially our Customer service representative made it easier and more pleasant- I know this because I have 2 other friends who were building at the same time as myself, with other big builders. I was a few months behind my 2 friends in choosing a builder and I came out first with finalizing my pre-construction plans. Thanks Clarendon and I look forward to the next stage.

Loving our new home & surrounds

Extremely well managed build, our supervisor [name removed] was excellent in overseeing the project & keeping us updated each week. Quality workmanship & great build - looks fantastic, very pleased with final result.
No big issues, very satisfied how project was managed in timely fashion.
Final cost was in line with original costings and on budget.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Clarendon - The Best Builder

Excellent finish and timing

Clarendon were amazing to deal with . Everything was exceptional quality , and it was built and finished way before it was meant ( 3 months to be exact )
We built hamptons style house Madison city ,Clarendon were very clever with there lay out. Workman ship was second to none , with only few or little jobs for the six month review which I know they will
Promptly fix.
Final cost was a
Little over what we intended paying but I guess that comes down to picking diff sinks , tiles , lights etc

Deven Vayada

Deven VayadaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality build ahead of its schedule!

We decided to have our first house built through Clarendon at Pallara, Qld. The house is spot on according to the plan and ahead of its schedule. The site supervisor kept us updated through emails and photos of the progress, which provided us the assurance that the work was going on smoothly. While we are waiting for the handover in 15 days time, the entire experience has been extremely satisfactory.

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

New House

We are now at handover and everything so far has been a great experience. [name removed] our builder has been first rate, with his updates every week, his attention to detail is first rate. Overall it has been a terrific ride for our family. Customer service has been terrific, we have been kept updated all the way along.

lauren k.

lauren k.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service pre-build!

We are currently about to go into construction phase of our build and this review is for the admin process leading upto this.
So far we have had great experience with Clarendon. Our sales person was great and ever so helpful, and both of our tender presenter and contract presenters were friendly and professional. Our customer service consultant [name removed] however has been the best experience so far. Always prompt with replies in regards to any questions we have, and kept us updated and with attention to detail, could not fault her in anyway and she is a real asset to Clarendon. I just hope our construction phase goes as smoothly!

Great Customer Service!!!

Perfect Journey

I chose Clarendon Homes last year. I must to say It's a great choice.

The construction was smooth and was finished within the timeframe. The quailty of the house is excellent. A few minor issues were discovered after the handover, but the Customer Consultant and the Site Manager were very professional.

JWH

JWHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Build was well managed 58334

Our supervisor from Clarendon [name removed] did a great job during the construction. He was always helpful and was available to answer queries. Managed to get the job done ahead the schedule. Contacted him to get a few things fixed after the handover date, he organised the this to happen super fast.

In regards to the experience with Clarendon home I am more than happy with all the staff and help that I've received in the process I highly recommend them my experience has been extended all have been helpful and friendly that all know how to make you feel like VIP venera zocco

KSW

KSWSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Our knockdown and rebuild journey was a bumpy ride.

During the application and approval stage, Clarendon helped us in exploring different options in order to meet Council requirements.

The construction was smooth and was finished within the timeframe. The quailty of the house is excellent. A few minor issues were discovered after the handover, but the Customer Consultant and the Site Manager were very professional and addressed them promptly.

I'd recommend Clarendon

I have been in my house for 6 weeks after been handed over by our site supervisor Matt. With a very quick build time we had a very little defect list. Matt was awesome with every week for the build keeping us up to date with phone calls every week telling us where we are up to and what will be happening next. Very happy with the experience.

Ashish

AshishSydney

Clarendon as a package ( build + loan department)

Build has not yet started, but the dealing hands are great like [name removed] and [name removed]'s, I would honestly praise Clarendon Loan department ( [name removed] & [name removed]), these are are just awesome and efficient. Pleasure building with Clarendon. Staff at the beginning till date is great. Looking forward to the next stage in construction.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

very happy

The build itself took a little longer than expected due to the busy building industry at the time (lack of tradies).
Overall very happy with the final product. The after sales service was excellent all the issues after handover were fixed without a problem. We would recommend Clarendon homes and would use them again :)

Our Building Journey

We are up to the pre-construction phase of building our new home with Clarendon, who have been wonderful so far. All dealings with the Clarendon staff at the beginning and up to now have been great, our CSO has been helpful all the way, all my queries have been relayed back to me by her, in a timely and efficient manner. Looking forward to the next stage in construction and to the end result of moving in to our beautiful new Clarendon home.

Parmasked

Can Clarendon Compare price with other builder ?

Steven
Steven

We did not do pricing research before we used Clarendon, so I am not sure. Don't think they are one of the cheapest builder in NSW.

Parm

We are in Qld , comparing with Metricon after all upgrades , 20k diff in quotes and even getting bigger aircon and solar with Metricon ,

Customer Care T.Clarendon Homes

Hi Parm, Clarendon are one of the better value builders in the market place. Clarendon also offer a competitor deposit refund of up to $1,000. So you can always have Clarendon and Metricon quote (see if Metricon will offer this refund also).

The only price that matters is the end price, once soil test and site surveys are complete and colours are done. This price is prepared by the office. Be careful relying solely on a sales persons quote.

Kennedy M.

Kennedy M.asked

One disappointing job. I have already contacted Clarendon regarding my broken roof tiles a job done by Boral roofing. I provided evidence of the broken tiles and there is evidence of some tiles which had silicon applied to fix the breaks during contraction time. The person who came to assess the roof then alleged that it could be hail storm which damaged the tiles. Not true or being hypothetical by specifying a date after handover. There is no single house which had hail damage at any time in our new estate. My house took 13 months to complete (that's another story for another day) and they actually refused to compensate me enough sighting 60 rain days on their log. Now they want me to make a false report to my insurance and for me to claim while paying the excess amount of a new roof I paid for while the tiler used substandard tiles and broken ones using silicon to join them. A hail claim which I never witnessed. I have the photos and have kept those tiles (attached with silicon) as evidence. I had to buy 30 new tiles and paid someone to repair them after only 8 months living in my house. They never left a single tile at handover, yet the report sent to me has a picture and ticked that they left some (not true). To me its about principle and expecting a professional response not an effort to avoid responsibility. I expected Clarendon to send their own people to see and access, instead they sent the very people who did the substandard job to assess themselves. Now just wanted to find out whether I should approach Fair Trading or Clarendon will take responsibility.

Amit A

Amit Aasked

Our house was built by clarendon homes in Nov 2015. We are having issues with Garage door as it gets stuck while opening. Wondering if this is still covered under warranty?

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Thank you for reaching out. Our Customer Care team will touch base with you on Monday. Would you take a moment to email me your contact details to productreview@clarendon.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Clarendon Homes representatives

Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham Hills

Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham Hills

Clarendon Homes QLD, Loganholme
  • Award Winner 2020

Clarendon Homes QLD, Loganholme

CategoryHome BuildersHome Builders
Contact Number (02) 8851 5300(07) 3387 1300
Address21 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW, Australia3914 Pacific Highway, Loganholme QLD, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNo
Online Live Chat NoNo
Types of Homes AvailableHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-StoreyHome within a Home, One-Storey and Two-Storey
Major Defects WarrantyLifetimeLifetime