Clarendon Homes

1,325

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended building with Clarendon

Building with Clarendon was hassle free. From designing our home with [name removed], the colours studio and then seeing our home come to life was amazing. [name removed] was professional and easy to communicate with, his high standard has produced an amazing home we are proud to own.
I Highly Recommend Clarendon to anybody who is looking to build a home , who wants an up to date design and quality home.

maly petrovsky

maly petrovskySydney, NSW

Was efficient and friendly

[name removed] was lovely, very professional, efficient ad friendly. Each time I have an enquiry she will respond very quickly. It was a pleasure to have her as our customer service consultant team. We are now at construction phase of our house building journey. Every stage of the building process [name removed] was very informative at all level. Highly recommended her customer service skills was professional.

We are pleased to say that we are satisfied with the professional advise from the staff at ClarendonHolmes,especially from [name removed] he was always available sincere and a very honest person.From the beginning up to the end no dramas.The final cost compared to the estimated cost was as expected reasonable.Kind Regards.Sikander and Sharifa Gutta.

Rambo jnr.

Rambo jnr.South East Queensland, QLD

Great build

Thanks to Clarendon and [name removed] our site manager. Loving our new home. We moved in 1 month ago now and its feeling so homely.
Journey was amazing. Always kept informed with whats happening and photo updates every week.
Highly Recommend Clarendon homes and their team to build quality homes and in a quick time.

Excellent Customer Service.

We have build our dream home with Clarendon. Best experience from start to finish and our site Manager [name removed] was a great help. He managed it very professionally and always kept us updated throughout the building process.
If I build another home I will be definitely using Clarendon again. Thanks Clarendon Staff.

Hoang

HoangSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with timeframe and build quality.

Great quality builder overall. We had a few issues during build and post hand-over but nothing that couldn't be fixed and all was fixed in due time and manner. The maintenance manager fixed a few thing that we didn't notice at our 6 months inspection which was really nice. Really happy overall and will certainly choose Clarendon again for our next home.

CParr

CParrSydney Surrounds, NSW

New Home Build - Mid Construction

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Review two years post moving in.

Dream home came true!

Jeff H

Jeff HSydney Surrounds, NSW

New home build

Built our new holiday house ,from start to finish whole team was exceptional, our supervisor [name removed] was great to work with and had pride in his job, would highly recommend Clarendon for any new home builder.Looking forward to our first Xmas in our new home,thank you to all of the Clarendon team

Raj B

Raj BSydney, NSW

Pre-Construction Stage: Good experience with Clarendon

Michael

Michael

At last

Building with Clarendon Homes was questionable. A bumpy journey but we have got there without any complaints with our house. I wish I could say the same about our first site manager. Any time we'd call or text our site manager, we would get nothing in return. Luckily towards the finishing product of our house, we had been introduced to a new site manager Frank who couldn't be any better. On the other hand, our customer service consultant Julie was also one of the best. Any questions we had were sent via email or through calls and our questions were answered in a short period of time. At last, the end product of our house was a huge sigh of relief.

Amarjeet

AmarjeetSydney, NSW

Clarendon homes is the best builder we choose for our home.

Site Manager

Built a two story home with Clarendon Homes, from the start to finish, everything was perfect. The site manager was so experienced and very professional; he answered our questions very promptly and he kept us updated with all the construction stages.
Thank you Clarendon Homes for building our dream home

Edison

EdisonSydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service

I would like to share my fist building experience with you. The entire journey was a pleasure, right from pre-sales to Hand over. Special mention [name removed] the sales man, professional, reliable and very clear advise was provided to help us make the best possible decision. [name removed] the best builder I ever know. Weekly update, answering all the questions, provide the best quality control on the building, with his help we saved over $5000 from the estimation. Honestly hard to find builder like [name removed] treat our house like his own, go beyond and above for customers.

CDD

CDDSydney, NSW

Job well done.

As we near the final handover our entire project has been professionally managed with good communication throughout. From our initial visit to the display centre, per-construction and build, our primary contact has been supportive and made the decision process very easier. Our build site manager has always looked to get the best quality work out of each trade person on site. Sharing with us plenty of detail on progress and next steps in the build. Our project is on budget and on schedule, so we are happy to soon be enjoying our new home.

Dora0202

Dora0202Sydney, NSW

Justin the Magician!

I visited my cousins house recently and I must say, The Hamptons Facade was love at first sight! The workmanship, detailing and home layout is just exquisite. If I am to have my own house built, I would definitely choose Clarendon. My cousin described how well they were looked after by the Clarendon team especially their construction manager Justin.

Dinto Jose

Dinto JoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clarendon Homes Site Manager

Currently we are building a double story Clarendon homes house. Our site Manager Michael Muller has well experienced and professional approach and we are very happy to build with him. He will update all the stages and whenever we want to see the house or want to to discuss something he will arrange the meeting immediately and if some steps want to take he will do it ASAP. We are very happy to build our dream home with Clarendon homes and we thanks to them for given us a site manager like Michael.

Ashley Dass

Ashley DassSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

Justin the greatest!

We chose to build with Clarendon as we fell in love with the Boston design with the Hamptons facade. The colour selection process for the internal and external of the house including tiles and everything else was thoroughly enjoyable. Our construction manager kept us updated and always responded in a timely manner. He made sure everything was neat and of high quality. We have moved in for x7 weeks and he still looks after us post construction.

Rohithasked

Hi

I had a query if I can get an answer please.

I have a current contract signed with Clarendon (for Evolution inclusions) which is expiring mid Mar-2020. The tender was already extended by 6 months. There has been numerous delays in the sub-division of the land and the land is now expected to register by end of Mar-2020.

I saw there is a Christmas promotion going on at the moment for Sapphire inclusions.

If I wanted to change over to Sapphire inclusions, is there an option to switch the existing contract to a new contract for Sapphire inclusions under the promotional pricing.

Clarendon Homes
Customer Care T.Clarendon Homes

Hi Rohith. Please contact your customer service consultant to discuss your options. Regards, Clarendon Homes.

Rohith

Thanks for your reply. I was advised it is applicable only for new clients unfortunately.

Guestasked

I think they all same after no one cares my 4 year old house almost broken in to the pieces from the same builder. Outside wall Broken inside walls cracks

Sikandar n.
Sikandar n.

Really? My handover is on Tuesday tomorrow, I heard some bad things about them too but my partner was the one who went for them.

Guest

Good Luck hopefully you will have no issues otherwise it is like hell to deal with them that too if you are in Qld

Sue Z.

Sue Z.asked

Dear Friends,

I am wondering if any customer building a house with Clarendon have to pay the LowE windows due to Basix certification requirements. We have been asked to pay some extra for LowE windows after getting the Basix certification.

Regards,