Clark Pete Evans

Clark Pete Evans

See the Best Sinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Clark

1.2

Trude
TrudeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Clarke Mantra double bowl with strainer & bamboo cutting board

We paid extra for this sink as we thought the colander & cutting board would be very useful. They are not. The bamboo board is very low quality. Others I have had retain their clean look for years. This one was stained and looked mouldy after one month, despite constant drying. One of the drain baskets also broke within months of install.
I should have bought the similar sink I found with deep bowls (not Clarke brand) and no useless accoutrements ...for half the price.

Purchased in February 2020 for $550.00.

Milad
MiladSydney, NSW

Terrible design, absolute rubbish quality

I moved to my new house, and the first time I used the sink I realised it's flat and the food residue will get stuck in the corners and smells like cr*p. You end up using gallons of water just to wash away a couple of rise in your sink
It's also of very low quality, even though it's very expensive.
DO NOT BUY

Purchased for $900.00.

Other Sinks

Clark undermount sink - terrible!!

A month ago, my husband and I moved into a new house built by Rivergum. During our selections process, we payed extra for Clark double bowl undermount sink and noticed that after only a couple of days of use it got some scratches. Now, almost a month of moving in, the sink looks like an old piece of metal garbage. Honestly, my mother in law's sink which is 15y old looks better than mine :( Extremely disappointed!

Purchased in August 2020 at Rivergum for $1,000.00.

Kerry B.
Kerry B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute rubbish, cheap junk!

We moved into our new Coral Home in August and noticed straight away how bad the sink scratches. The company came and replaced it about 10 days ago and it is looking like the old one already. Obviously the material it is made from is not stainless steel. I am super careful with what we place on the sink and even have a foam mat for the drainer. The sink I had in my old home was better than this after 20years of use! How this company is still operating after reading these reviews is a joke.

Purchased in August 2019.

Mel M.
Mel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Epura Zone 1.5 Bowl piece of junk!!!

Purchased in June 2018.

David R
David RSydney, NSW

This is not a sink, it’s a cess pit!

This Clark sink doesn’t drain, as it is completely flat bottomed and has straight sided corners where all the food scraps lodge and can’t be swirled away by the water from the tap. It also far too big for a kitchen sink, so it takes heaps of water to get enough depth to wash up. It seems that they designed the sink just for looks, but it’s completely impractical.

Purchased in August 2018.

ozzyturn
ozzyturnNSW, 2074

Terrible sink!

This sink does not drain properly so it’s constantly getting smelly and grubby. Cleaning it is torturous! It just doesn’t drain properly and the squared off shape makes it difficult to wipe down.

The surface scratches so easily too.

Overall it really is a terrible design. Most impractical as a sink should not be this hard to use!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Rhonnie
RhonnieMelbourne

Don’t buy this sink

Bought the double bowl sink for a 2 unit development. One sink was replaced just after install because of scratching. The sinks in both units were scratched terribly after a couple of weeks of use. So upset. Can’t clean them properly. As they are on the island bench and under lights the damage is so obvious. Dont go near this sink. Obviously made out of very soft, poor quality steel, but cost a lot more than many other sinks.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Other Sinks

Clark Double Bowl Sink - terrible!

We have this in a new house and paid a good amount of money for poor quality stainless that has rust marks straight away and scratches way too easily. The biggest annoyance is the poor drainage which does not drain off properly but just sits on the sink.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

MariaS
MariaSSydney, NSW

Wish I could give it 0 stars!

We also got the Pete Evans dual sink with our new build and it was scratched within the week of moving in. I have also noticed rust marks. Considering we paid extra for this sink we are very disappointed. Please do not buy this sink - you will only need be sad and disappointed with it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
m g
m g

rubbish

moved in to our new home from rawson and paid $1200 for upgrade to find it rusty and scratchy. rust doesn't want to come off at all. will have to replace it. what a waste of money.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Kerry'sWings
Kerry'sWingsAU

Clark Chinese rubbish

Clark AND GWA (Clark's mother company) are a joke. Full of chauvinistic white guys, uneducated robots bred from puppets. My undermount sink has been a disgrace. I could have bought it from Alibaba cheaper and got the same quality.
Goodbye

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Unbelievably terrible Pete Evans double sink

New Metricon home, very excited. This sink has been such a disappointment. When we moved in there were stains that I haven't been able to get off. There was a wooden board on top, not sure if this was part of the problem, the board came with the sink. I have tried everything to get rid of them. The sink stains, scratches easily. Do not ever purchase one of these. After 12 months I am considering replacing it. A huge waste of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Angry consumer
Angry consumerCentral Coast

This sink is rubbish!,

We just moved into a new home and paid extra for a Clark Pete Evans sink. What a mistake. We didn't even get a chance to use it before noticing rust stains appearing, lots of scratches and the low quality finish. A month on, still not using the sinks and the rust is spreading, sinks have taken on a dull finish as well. The builder promotes the sinks based on the celebrity branding and charges a premium for this rubbish. Wish we had read the reviews before buying the Pete Evans sinks.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sylvia
SylviaSouthwest, VIC

Clark sink complete rubbish.

Just moved into a new house, 4 days ago to be exact. We paid alot of extra money to have 2 Clarke underbench sinks installed. Absolute rubbish!!! They are both so badly scratched they look like they have been there for years. Have lived in quite a few new and near new homes and have never had this problem before. Have tried stainless steel cleaner to no avail. Anyone have a solution??

Date PurchasedApr 2017