Clark Rubber

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (20)

Great Service

Commendations for great service from Jo, the store manager, on our 2 visits recently. Her product knowledge and suggestions quickly resolved our outdoor cushion issues in a timely and friendly manner. Well done Jo.
Di and Graeme

Store LocationKent Town SA
Chris G

Chris GSydney, NSW

Over Priced, Over Charged and Rude

I bought some foam from the Brookvale store, John served me.
Foam size was 500 x 300 for a small piece cut off a larger piece that had already been cut down. They charged me $7 for a simple cut on an item worth $17 and never forewarned of the charge, just banged it on the credit card. Total of $24. Overpriced and poor customer service. What an absolute joke. I will never shop here again.
Recommendation: Find elsewhere in Brookvale to buy your foam.

Store LocationBrookvale

Eve

EveSydney, NSW

Not even worth 1 star worst customer service

3 old ladies and a teenaged girl with 5 customers in store and not one worker with a friendly smile or offering to help waited 10 minutes and me and another customer walked out will never go there again

Store LocationCampbelltown
Gabriel

GabrielPerth, WA

Thanks CR crew!

Thanks for giving a new life to my couch. Find the right foam replacement for a couch isn’t a simple task but thanks to the blondie lady who I forgot the name for the friendly help and support since the beginning.. I’m Super stoked! cheers to you all!!

Store LocationBalcatta, WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great experience and very helpful

Chris from Clark Rubber Mackay was very honest and helpful today. He helped me decide on a pool he gave me good honest advice and was very patient with helping me decide on what I wanted. Thank you

Store LocationMackay QLD
Walt

WaltKimberley, WA

Very good service

Thank you Jamie for your excellent honest service, Thank you for your help and advice. If i from i could gave you more stars for service i would, Cheers Wouter

Store LocationBunbury WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Phoned Castle Hill store to have some foam cut. Person was very helpfull and it got delivered the same day.

I called and did not have to navigate through the store but was very satisfield with the help I got. It was exactly what I wanted and it was cut perfectly. Very happy customer!

Store LocationCastle Hill, NSW
Jacquie l Andre

Jacquie l AndreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clark Rubber Bokarina

Clark Rubber at Bokarina have been absolute legends. I have been going there for years now and not once have I ever been disappointed with their customer service. They have helped me and my pool so many times in desperate need and have never let me down. Derrick the owner is always happy to help us out in every way. Totally recomend Clark Rubber at Bokarina.

Store LocationBokarina

Jcd

JcdPerth

Great service.

Visited the Cannington WA store looking for a mattress topper. Manager talked me through several options and i had the chance to try them out on one of their mattresses.I found one i liked but I didn't immediately purchase it as i wanted time to think about it. There was no pressure to buy at all. I went back later the same day and another staff member was even more helpful and answered several questions i had. In the end i went with a heavy duty polyfoam topper (i hate memory foam so that was a no go) and it has been great for helping with my sore back & hips. The only reason i gave 4 stars and not 5 is the product i bought was rather overpriced for what is essentially foam i think.

Store LocationCannington WA
Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Service Wrong Information by staff

Purchased a inflatable pool, told everything I needed was in box except chemicals to maintain water. Opened box and had no pump to inflate rim nor a bottom layer sheet. Called customer service they didn’t know what contents comes with product and advised to call store. I called store and I just got ‘no’ reply and basically that’s how it comes and can not exchange or refund. Never again purchasing from store again.
No where in box does it mention parts included or what you need to purchase till you open box and then it’s too late can’t return it. Sold it on online at a loss and returned chemicals to store for no questions asked refund.

Store LocationClark Rubber Preston VIC
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Their DIY above ground pools are not DIY.

We were told that the pool was DIY, it is not. Got to a certain point following their basic instructions (which come with the pool) that make no sense, then the walls fall in and it had to be restarted. Hired a professional pool installer who told me that it is not DIY, it is on of the harder pools to put together and that we need to put plastic under the sand base.
The pool is not the issue it is the fact that we were told that the pool was a DIY project when it clearly isnt! If you buy one of the above ground pools invest in getting a professional to install

Samantha

Samantha

Way to go Clark Rubber Cockburn WA for giving me no service at all!

I asked the Manager of the Cockburn Clark Rubber store if I could get some foam cut. He replied, they were too busy and to come back in a couple of days. Maybe he should hire enough staff so they can provide service to all customers. Never going back there again!!!

Store LocationCockburn, WA
Rachael

RachaelHunter Region, NSW

Kotara store terrible customer service and poor quality spa chemicals

I recently purchased Spa chemicals for the Kotara Store. The chemicals were so weak that the spa went horrible after a week. Upon returning to the store, the manager was rude and refused to discuss a refund. I will never be returning to this store and I warn anyone thinking about being spa chemicals from Clark rubber to steer clear of them... don't waste your money like I did.

Store LocationClark Rubber Kotara

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Perfect customer service - Castle Hill

Hello,
I ordered a piece foam that I will use in the car so my pugs can look out the window - small amount of money. I requested delivery without the need for a signature because I have mobility issues and miss the courier or postman because I am slow and it is very difficult to get to a post office or anywhere that requires any sort of walking.
The courier company, couriers please, again forgot this and delivered it to one of their pop shops that I cannot get to. Someone from Clark Rubber at Castle Hill went to the pop shop, pickup the package and delivered it to me.

Thank you very much, I will shop there again and will let my friends know how good their customer service is - above and beyond, given it was not your fault.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

100% couldnt believe I ordered a smallish item for the in laws in the late arvo and by 6pm it was at my door step...

Amazing. Best delivery time ever I ordered late arvo and was delivered on the same day in the evening. Would definitely recommend Clark rubber ! Nevertheless have I ever had something delivered on the same day! Winning!

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Overnight Delivery.

I ordered static window films on Sunday night and the goods was delivered on Monday 04th September . That's pretty amazing. I compare the static windows from other stores and decided to buy from Clark Rubber.
Thank you.

Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect mattress, Excellent Customer Service (Mr. Manoj)

Slept like a log on the medium firm cut to size foam and with a bamboo charcoal mattress overlay. I have spent so much money buying mattresses elsewhere. Would certainly recommend this combination. Thanks to Mr. Manoj at Clark Rubber Hoppers Crossing for looking after me as well.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Greg

Greg

Buy elsewhere (from people with manners)

Went into Virginia (Brisbane) store to buy white marine vinyl headliner. Rather than measure cut from beyond obvious grease marks the staff member reckoned I should wash them off at home! Then she lays the expensive WHITE vinyl FACE DOWN on a filthy table to measure off my order. I lift the edge to see the grubby black marks everywhere. Took my hundred dollars elsewhere where the guy took great care to look after the product (wiped table down, unrolled face up, rolled face in etc). So... if you want bad attitude AND b-grade service then you know where to go!