Clark Rubber

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (25)
Seagull

SeagullQueensland

Mattress Not Right Size.

Bought a KS Premium Comfort Mattress when i Measured it it was 1cm short on one side and 3 cm short on the other side Length ways 30mm shorter cant even cut straight. Went in 3 times too look for the one i wanted they were very helpful. you can't expect the workers to know everything all the time Even have to measure the mattress before you buy it these days.. Not fake true purchase.

Store LocationBrisbane and Gold Coast
sjepickering

sjepickering

"Knowledgeable on product, good constructive help, friendly and no waiting time."

We had a complicated inquiry regarding a pool blanket, took time to make sure we were getting the correct measurements and requirements before committing to the order.

Store Locationcampbelltown
Jaybec

JaybecGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

With new foam inserts my sofas look brand new again

"Service was prompt, directed to my need and polite. Noticed that this appeared to be consistent as I had to wait a few moments as other people were looked after."

Store LocationMoorabbin, Victoria

JB

JBRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Above ground pool assembly

Store LocationTweed
Tom

TomRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely chocking

Looking at purchasing an inflatable spa and found out that Bunnings selling exactly the same product for $799 while Clark rubber selling it for $1499
A real joke

No toxic fumes thanks

No toxic fumes thanksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Foam STINKS

I purchased a piece of foam for my baby’s portacot and on the drive from the store to my home (roughly 8 minutes) the incredible stench of the foam was physically nauseating and overpowering. It’s repulsive to say the least and apparently ‘it’s normal’. I’m taking it back this afternoon for a refund. I can’t imagine it’s safe it inhale fumes like that. Terrible.

Store LocationCastle Hill

Great Service

Commendations for great service from Jo, the store manager, on our 2 visits recently. Her product knowledge and suggestions quickly resolved our outdoor cushion issues in a timely and friendly manner. Well done Jo.
Di and Graeme

Store LocationSouthport
Disgruntled Customer

Disgruntled CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Negative attitude

Store LocationKent Town SA

Extremely rude staff

Terrible service at clark rubber Christies Beach SA. I understand that the store closes at 4pm and the time was 3.50pm. Upon entering the store the female employee let out a huge sigh and remarked 'seriously'. She then proceded to rudely announce that they close in 10 minutes and would have to be quick. At that point I turned around and walked out. I was after an emergency replacement of a pool robot that had just broken. With so many businesses and jobs at steak at the moment they had no problem losing a potential $1600 sale. I will never shop here again.

Store LocationChristies Beach

Chris G

Chris GSydney, NSW

Over Priced, Over Charged and Rude

I bought some foam from the Brookvale store, John served me.
Foam size was 500 x 300 for a small piece cut off a larger piece that had already been cut down. They charged me $7 for a simple cut on an item worth $17 and never forewarned of the charge, just banged it on the credit card. Total of $24. Overpriced and poor customer service. What an absolute joke. I will never shop here again.
Recommendation: Find elsewhere in Brookvale to buy your foam.

Store LocationBrookvale
Eve

EveSydney, NSW

Not even worth 1 star worst customer service

3 old ladies and a teenaged girl with 5 customers in store and not one worker with a friendly smile or offering to help waited 10 minutes and me and another customer walked out will never go there again

Store LocationCampbelltown
Gabriel

GabrielPerth, WA

Thanks CR crew!

Thanks for giving a new life to my couch. Find the right foam replacement for a couch isn’t a simple task but thanks to the blondie lady who I forgot the name for the friendly help and support since the beginning.. I’m Super stoked! cheers to you all!!

Store LocationBalcatta, WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great experience and very helpful

Chris from Clark Rubber Mackay was very honest and helpful today. He helped me decide on a pool he gave me good honest advice and was very patient with helping me decide on what I wanted. Thank you

Store LocationMackay QLD
Walt

WaltKimberley, WA

Very good service

Thank you Jamie for your excellent honest service, Thank you for your help and advice. If i from i could gave you more stars for service i would, Cheers Wouter

Store LocationBunbury WA
Jacquie l Andre

Jacquie l AndreSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clark Rubber Bokarina

Clark Rubber at Bokarina have been absolute legends. I have been going there for years now and not once have I ever been disappointed with their customer service. They have helped me and my pool so many times in desperate need and have never let me down. Derrick the owner is always happy to help us out in every way. Totally recomend Clark Rubber at Bokarina.

Store LocationBokarina

Jcd

JcdPerth

Great service.

Visited the Cannington WA store looking for a mattress topper. Manager talked me through several options and i had the chance to try them out on one of their mattresses.I found one i liked but I didn't immediately purchase it as i wanted time to think about it. There was no pressure to buy at all. I went back later the same day and another staff member was even more helpful and answered several questions i had. In the end i went with a heavy duty polyfoam topper (i hate memory foam so that was a no go) and it has been great for helping with my sore back & hips. The only reason i gave 4 stars and not 5 is the product i bought was rather overpriced for what is essentially foam i think.

Store LocationCannington WA
Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Service Wrong Information by staff

Purchased a inflatable pool, told everything I needed was in box except chemicals to maintain water. Opened box and had no pump to inflate rim nor a bottom layer sheet. Called customer service they didn’t know what contents comes with product and advised to call store. I called store and I just got ‘no’ reply and basically that’s how it comes and can not exchange or refund. Never again purchasing from store again.
No where in box does it mention parts included or what you need to purchase till you open box and then it’s too late can’t return it. Sold it on online at a loss and returned chemicals to store for no questions asked refund.

Store LocationClark Rubber Preston VIC
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Their DIY above ground pools are not DIY.

We were told that the pool was DIY, it is not. Got to a certain point following their basic instructions (which come with the pool) that make no sense, then the walls fall in and it had to be restarted. Hired a professional pool installer who told me that it is not DIY, it is on of the harder pools to put together and that we need to put plastic under the sand base.
The pool is not the issue it is the fact that we were told that the pool was a DIY project when it clearly isnt! If you buy one of the above ground pools invest in getting a professional to install

Samantha

Samantha

Way to go Clark Rubber Cockburn WA for giving me no service at all!

I asked the Manager of the Cockburn Clark Rubber store if I could get some foam cut. He replied, they were too busy and to come back in a couple of days. Maybe he should hire enough staff so they can provide service to all customers. Never going back there again!!!

Store LocationCockburn, WA
Rachael

RachaelHunter Region, NSW

Kotara store terrible customer service and poor quality spa chemicals

I recently purchased Spa chemicals for the Kotara Store. The chemicals were so weak that the spa went horrible after a week. Upon returning to the store, the manager was rude and refused to discuss a refund. I will never be returning to this store and I warn anyone thinking about being spa chemicals from Clark rubber to steer clear of them... don't waste your money like I did.

Store LocationClark Rubber Kotara