Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 2 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)
Jcd

JcdPerth

Great service.

Visited the Cannington WA store looking for a mattress topper. Manager talked me through several options and i had the chance to try them out on one of their mattresses.I found one i liked but I didn't immediately purchase it as i wanted time to think about it. There was no pressure to buy at all. I went back later the same day and another staff member was even more helpful and answered several questions i had. In the end i went with a heavy duty polyfoam topper (i hate memory foam so that was a no go) and it has been great for helping with my sore back & hips. The only reason i gave 4 stars and not 5 is the product i bought was rather overpriced for what is essentially foam i think.

green reaper

Zero customer service and do not honor warranties, rip you off as only way they make money

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Service Wrong Information by staff

Purchased a inflatable pool, told everything I needed was in box except chemicals to maintain water. Opened box and had no pump to inflate rim nor a bottom layer sheet. Called customer service they didn’t know what contents comes with product and advised to call store. I called store and I just got ‘no’ reply and basically that’s how it comes and can not exchange or refund. Never again purchasing from store again.
No where in box does it mention parts included or what you need to purchase till you open box and then it’s too late can’t return it. Sold it on online at a loss and returned chemicals to store for no questions asked refund.

Worst retail experience

Bought an inflatable pool for my daughters Christmas present and went to set it up on Christmas Eve only to find it had a hole in it.
Took back to the store only to get bad service. No apology no exchange just put a patch on it. Waited 24 hours to make sure that patch held.
Blew it up again and it went down again.
Daughters Christmas totally ruined. They said it wasn’t covered by warranty basically we must have done it.
Never shop at Clark rubber Kotara. Exceedingly rude staff,poor service and faulty goods.

Their DIY above ground pools are not DIY.

We were told that the pool was DIY, it is not. Got to a certain point following their basic instructions (which come with the pool) that make no sense, then the walls fall in and it had to be restarted. Hired a professional pool installer who told me that it is not DIY, it is on of the harder pools to put together and that we need to put plastic under the sand base.
The pool is not the issue it is the fact that we were told that the pool was a DIY project when it clearly isnt! If you buy one of the above ground pools invest in getting a professional to install

Samantha

Samantha

Way to go Clark Rubber Cockburn WA for giving me no service at all!

I asked the Manager of the Cockburn Clark Rubber store if I could get some foam cut. He replied, they were too busy and to come back in a couple of days. Maybe he should hire enough staff so they can provide service to all customers. Never going back there again!!!

Rachael

RachaelHunter Region, NSW

Kotara store terrible customer service and poor quality spa chemicals

I recently purchased Spa chemicals for the Kotara Store. The chemicals were so weak that the spa went horrible after a week. Upon returning to the store, the manager was rude and refused to discuss a refund. I will never be returning to this store and I warn anyone thinking about being spa chemicals from Clark rubber to steer clear of them... don't waste your money like I did.

Ms_Reviewer

Ms_ReviewerSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Jenniferlaw61

Jenniferlaw61Sydney, NSW

Perfect customer service - Castle Hill

Hello,
I ordered a piece foam that I will use in the car so my pugs can look out the window - small amount of money. I requested delivery without the need for a signature because I have mobility issues and miss the courier or postman because I am slow and it is very difficult to get to a post office or anywhere that requires any sort of walking.
The courier company, couriers please, again forgot this and delivered it to one of their pop shops that I cannot get to. Someone from Clark Rubber at Castle Hill went to the pop shop, pickup the package and delivered it to me.

Thank you very much, I will shop there again and will let my friends know how good their customer service is - above and beyond, given it was not your fault.

Find out how Clark Rubber compares to other General Merchandise Shops

100% couldnt believe I ordered a smallish item for the in laws in the late arvo and by 6pm it was at my door step...

Amazing. Best delivery time ever I ordered late arvo and was delivered on the same day in the evening. Would definitely recommend Clark rubber ! Nevertheless have I ever had something delivered on the same day! Winning!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Overnight Delivery.

I ordered static window films on Sunday night and the goods was delivered on Monday 04th September . That's pretty amazing. I compare the static windows from other stores and decided to buy from Clark Rubber.
Thank you.

Warranty backup

I have been dealing with the Hobart branch for 10 months now trying to settle a warranty issue, the manager at this branch is hopeless still no satisfaction will not talk to me now .Would not recommend anyone to purchase a pool through this store

Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect mattress, Excellent Customer Service (Mr. Manoj)

Slept like a log on the medium firm cut to size foam and with a bamboo charcoal mattress overlay. I have spent so much money buying mattresses elsewhere. Would certainly recommend this combination. Thanks to Mr. Manoj at Clark Rubber Hoppers Crossing for looking after me as well.

Greg

Greg

Buy elsewhere (from people with manners)

Went into Virginia (Brisbane) store to buy white marine vinyl headliner. Rather than measure cut from beyond obvious grease marks the staff member reckoned I should wash them off at home! Then she lays the expensive WHITE vinyl FACE DOWN on a filthy table to measure off my order. I lift the edge to see the grubby black marks everywhere. Took my hundred dollars elsewhere where the guy took great care to look after the product (wiped table down, unrolled face up, rolled face in etc). So... if you want bad attitude AND b-grade service then you know where to go!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Joe Rowville

Joe RowvilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

unbelievable, pipes were connected wrong?

Pool technician from Clark Rubber Nunawading Store started working on my pool since before Xmax. After almost 2 months and $2000, my pool is still not working. I did everything she asked including equipment and chemicals. And finally found by another technician from another store that the pipes were connected wrong. Unbelievable. It says on the multiport valve that which end needs to be connected to "pump" and which one should be connected as "return". How a pool technician can get this wrong? Very disappointed.

Unimpressed

Unimpressed

On the nose!

A few days ago I went to Clark Rubber to buy an overlay for my bed. The assistant helped me choose one and I purchased a Comfort Premium Latex overlay. I was unfortunately unprepared for the stench that I encountered when I removed the zip-on heavy duty plastic packaging. When I put it on the bed I expected the smell to dissipate but it didn't and unfortunately despite the extra comfort it provided, I spent a near sleepless night on it. The following morning everything had to be washed: linen, night clothes and anything that had come in contact with it. For several days now it has been airing outside and being brought inside at night. The mattress still smells and so does the overlay.

Excellent customer service

We were so satisfied to have an initial mix up rectified on the same day!! We got our foam mattress home only to realise the wrong one was supplied, however the Hoppers Crossing store came out and swapped it over on the same day!! Best customer service ever!!

Fabian G

Fabian GSydney, NSW

couldn’t have helped us enough.. excellent service

Christine G