Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 2 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)
Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow. Overnight Delivery.

I ordered static window films on Sunday night and the goods was delivered on Monday 04th September . That's pretty amazing. I compare the static windows from other stores and decided to buy from Clark Rubber.
Thank you.

Warranty backup

I have been dealing with the Hobart branch for 10 months now trying to settle a warranty issue, the manager at this branch is hopeless still no satisfaction will not talk to me now .Would not recommend anyone to purchase a pool through this store

Store LocationHobart
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Captain America

Captain AmericaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect mattress, Excellent Customer Service (Mr. Manoj)

Slept like a log on the medium firm cut to size foam and with a bamboo charcoal mattress overlay. I have spent so much money buying mattresses elsewhere. Would certainly recommend this combination. Thanks to Mr. Manoj at Clark Rubber Hoppers Crossing for looking after me as well.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing

Greg

Greg

Buy elsewhere (from people with manners)

Went into Virginia (Brisbane) store to buy white marine vinyl headliner. Rather than measure cut from beyond obvious grease marks the staff member reckoned I should wash them off at home! Then she lays the expensive WHITE vinyl FACE DOWN on a filthy table to measure off my order. I lift the edge to see the grubby black marks everywhere. Took my hundred dollars elsewhere where the guy took great care to look after the product (wiped table down, unrolled face up, rolled face in etc). So... if you want bad attitude AND b-grade service then you know where to go!

Joe Rowville

Joe RowvilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

unbelievable, pipes were connected wrong?

Pool technician from Clark Rubber Nunawading Store started working on my pool since before Xmax. After almost 2 months and $2000, my pool is still not working. I did everything she asked including equipment and chemicals. And finally found by another technician from another store that the pipes were connected wrong. Unbelievable. It says on the multiport valve that which end needs to be connected to "pump" and which one should be connected as "return". How a pool technician can get this wrong? Very disappointed.

Unimpressed

Unimpressed

On the nose!

A few days ago I went to Clark Rubber to buy an overlay for my bed. The assistant helped me choose one and I purchased a Comfort Premium Latex overlay. I was unfortunately unprepared for the stench that I encountered when I removed the zip-on heavy duty plastic packaging. When I put it on the bed I expected the smell to dissipate but it didn't and unfortunately despite the extra comfort it provided, I spent a near sleepless night on it. The following morning everything had to be washed: linen, night clothes and anything that had come in contact with it. For several days now it has been airing outside and being brought inside at night. The mattress still smells and so does the overlay.

Excellent customer service

We were so satisfied to have an initial mix up rectified on the same day!! We got our foam mattress home only to realise the wrong one was supplied, however the Hoppers Crossing store came out and swapped it over on the same day!! Best customer service ever!!

Fabian G

Fabian GSydney, NSW

couldn’t have helped us enough.. excellent service

Christine G

Buyers Be Aware

BoydStreetWoorim

BoydStreetWoorimAU

Latex mattress topper

Brilliant service! Walked in and was met by a very friendly and helpful assistant who found what I was looking for easily. She enabled me to try before I bought on the bed demonstration. Excellent quality product for a price cheaper than the internet. I like to buy local so all the boxes a big tick!

So disappointed, Buyer Beware. Would not recommend! Bad customer service from the Owner himself!

Very poor service

So damn expensive !!

I can not believe how much a piece of foam is. $88 for a 1m x 2m yoga mat foam and $40 for a small off cut, some other products $60 - $80 PER METER, that is absolutely ridiculous. I found the same yoga mat on ebay for $30. It reminded me of why I've never bothered walking into their store after looking up prices on their website. They would turn a tonne of product over if they just charged reasonable prices. Oh well, greed will keep the customers away.

So Disappointed...!

Haold

HaoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Given outstanding help and service by Rachel. We followed her advice and she solved our problem. A pleasure doing business with Clark Rubber in FerrynRoad Southport Gold Coast.

boru

boruSydney, NSW

Iconic shop

Josh  Shepherdson

Josh ShepherdsonEyre Peninsula, SA

This company is high on plastic fumes, prices are ridiculous in the truest sense of the word, servic

It's like the staff are trying to make you feel unwelcome, ignored by the multiple staff walking around, asked for help and they said to wait and they went off and had a chit chat with another staff member, when i did eventually get help the guy was acting like i was asking the world of him, all i asked was if they had acoustic foam, he showed me to the foam and i said it was very expensive and he seemed to take it personally, $50 for one piece of foam 1mx1m, you can get 10-20 pieces of 400mmx400mm at nearly any other company that provides it, $10p/m for door seal when you could spend $5 for 5m at most other places.

Alessandro

AlessandroMillswood

Who trains your staff?

jett

jettNew lambton heights

Precise and great service

I recently went to kotara Clark’s rubber and was greeted promptly. I was there to purchase a foam overlay for my portacot. The man that served me knew his stuff, he went through all my options and knew all the prices to match and then precisely cut the overlay I chose . It was a quick easy effective and efficient visit and I was thankful for the professional service . Thankyou and well done.