Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 3 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)
BoydStreetWoorim

BoydStreetWoorimAU

Latex mattress topper

Brilliant service! Walked in and was met by a very friendly and helpful assistant who found what I was looking for easily. She enabled me to try before I bought on the bed demonstration. Excellent quality product for a price cheaper than the internet. I like to buy local so all the boxes a big tick!

So disappointed, Buyer Beware. Would not recommend! Bad customer service from the Owner himself!

Very poor service

So damn expensive !!

I can not believe how much a piece of foam is. $88 for a 1m x 2m yoga mat foam and $40 for a small off cut, some other products $60 - $80 PER METER, that is absolutely ridiculous. I found the same yoga mat on ebay for $30. It reminded me of why I've never bothered walking into their store after looking up prices on their website. They would turn a tonne of product over if they just charged reasonable prices. Oh well, greed will keep the customers away.

So Disappointed...!

Haold

HaoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Given outstanding help and service by Rachel. We followed her advice and she solved our problem. A pleasure doing business with Clark Rubber in FerrynRoad Southport Gold Coast.

boru

boruSydney, NSW

Iconic shop

Josh  Shepherdson

Josh ShepherdsonEyre Peninsula, SA

This company is high on plastic fumes, prices are ridiculous in the truest sense of the word, servic

It's like the staff are trying to make you feel unwelcome, ignored by the multiple staff walking around, asked for help and they said to wait and they went off and had a chit chat with another staff member, when i did eventually get help the guy was acting like i was asking the world of him, all i asked was if they had acoustic foam, he showed me to the foam and i said it was very expensive and he seemed to take it personally, $50 for one piece of foam 1mx1m, you can get 10-20 pieces of 400mmx400mm at nearly any other company that provides it, $10p/m for door seal when you could spend $5 for 5m at most other places.

Alessandro

AlessandroMillswood

Who trains your staff?

jett

jettNew lambton heights

Precise and great service

I recently went to kotara Clark’s rubber and was greeted promptly. I was there to purchase a foam overlay for my portacot. The man that served me knew his stuff, he went through all my options and knew all the prices to match and then precisely cut the overlay I chose . It was a quick easy effective and efficient visit and I was thankful for the professional service . Thankyou and well done.

I LOVE CLARK RUBBER!!!!

went in to buy a small amount of rubber, came out with a small backyard pool! the friendly staff helped me (even got to meet clark himself!) very fun day. i know what ill be doing next Saturday!!!

Rachel

RachelKeysborough South

Couldn't even crack a smile

Not happy

I have had 2 fast set pools from clark rubber and both have been defective. They replaced the first one which leaked and the replacement is also defective on the upper ring. Over it. I am from Mandurah which has been closed along with Rockingham so I had to travel to the nearest store which was bloody miles away. Bad advice, staff don't give a damn. Not happy jan!!!!

Emma

EmmaGirrawheen

Do Not Buy Here

Do not purchase a pool from here! Same brand 1/2 the price at Kmart. Terrible, disinterested, unhelpful staff. Crap advice.

Carkman

CarkmanYanchep

Over priced poor service

Im commenting on the clark rubber as a business as i visited 3 stores to source some foam and rubber for a large craft project. I know they are not the cheapest but since they specialize in rubber and foam you would assume they could be more competitive in foam and rubber. But nope not even willing to price match their competitors. So you would think you pay more because of the service? But the staff in my experience are hit and miss. The majority of the attitude i came across was if you dont like it to bad. Which kinda pushes you to their competitors and even research their suppliers and buying direct from them.

Awful experience!

Recently bought an above ground pool. Had to go back three times because there were so many missing parts. Found out that the pool they sold me had been opened and sold to other people for spare parts. We had to get a refund AFTER I dug up my grass!! No apologies for the hassle. Useless.

Trure Racing

Trure RacingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kawana Owner/Franchise misslead me to buy incorrect robot pool cleaner

Made purchase in-store with the owner, they have been servicing my pool for 6 months before I decided to purchase a robot vac. [name removed] the owner than sold me a unit which he had in stock and wasn't right for my pool.
Have tried to upgrade, they are not interested in exchanging for the new model with is in stock now.
Won't be going back, don't trust a word what the owner says.

Wombat

WombatSydney, NSW

I was really 'gob smacked' at Clark Rubber. They could have done better.

Ade

Ade

Clarke Rubber -Jandakot Pool "service"

James

JamesRockhampton

No concept of who pays bills

Clarke Rubber come once a month as part of our lease and I wish they didn't. More often that not the skimmer basket doesn't get touched. They'll leave the hose running in the pool and never come back so we come home to find it overflowing then they have to add salt. The filter skimmer never gets cleaned. They mess with our timer so the filter runs far more than required and during peak hours. Today I discovered when they came 5 days ago they set the filter to on then left??