Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 3 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)

I LOVE CLARK RUBBER!!!!

went in to buy a small amount of rubber, came out with a small backyard pool! the friendly staff helped me (even got to meet clark himself!) very fun day. i know what ill be doing next Saturday!!!

Rachel

RachelKeysborough South

Couldn't even crack a smile

Not happy

I have had 2 fast set pools from clark rubber and both have been defective. They replaced the first one which leaked and the replacement is also defective on the upper ring. Over it. I am from Mandurah which has been closed along with Rockingham so I had to travel to the nearest store which was bloody miles away. Bad advice, staff don't give a damn. Not happy jan!!!!

Emma

EmmaGirrawheen

Do Not Buy Here

Do not purchase a pool from here! Same brand 1/2 the price at Kmart. Terrible, disinterested, unhelpful staff. Crap advice.

Carkman

CarkmanYanchep

Over priced poor service

Im commenting on the clark rubber as a business as i visited 3 stores to source some foam and rubber for a large craft project. I know they are not the cheapest but since they specialize in rubber and foam you would assume they could be more competitive in foam and rubber. But nope not even willing to price match their competitors. So you would think you pay more because of the service? But the staff in my experience are hit and miss. The majority of the attitude i came across was if you dont like it to bad. Which kinda pushes you to their competitors and even research their suppliers and buying direct from them.

Awful experience!

Recently bought an above ground pool. Had to go back three times because there were so many missing parts. Found out that the pool they sold me had been opened and sold to other people for spare parts. We had to get a refund AFTER I dug up my grass!! No apologies for the hassle. Useless.

Trure Racing

Trure RacingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kawana Owner/Franchise misslead me to buy incorrect robot pool cleaner

Made purchase in-store with the owner, they have been servicing my pool for 6 months before I decided to purchase a robot vac. [name removed] the owner than sold me a unit which he had in stock and wasn't right for my pool.
Have tried to upgrade, they are not interested in exchanging for the new model with is in stock now.
Won't be going back, don't trust a word what the owner says.

Wombat

WombatSydney, NSW

I was really 'gob smacked' at Clark Rubber. They could have done better.

Ade

Ade

Clarke Rubber -Jandakot Pool "service"

James

JamesRockhampton

No concept of who pays bills

Clarke Rubber come once a month as part of our lease and I wish they didn't. More often that not the skimmer basket doesn't get touched. They'll leave the hose running in the pool and never come back so we come home to find it overflowing then they have to add salt. The filter skimmer never gets cleaned. They mess with our timer so the filter runs far more than required and during peak hours. Today I discovered when they came 5 days ago they set the filter to on then left??

Wrong information

Had seen a twin inflatable kayak outside there store at coffs harbour but I was to busy to call in so I called them the next day to enquire about the kayak. I was told the price was $289 and come with 2 paddles and a pump. When I turned up a week later I was told there was only one left and didn't come with a pump but they still was asking $289. Seeing it was the last one I finally got them down to $250 and asked if they would throw in a pump which they did. Thinking I got a great deal I thought I'd look the explorer K2 kayak up online to read some reviews only to find out you can buy them online for $98.00. Pay's to shop around before buying things I guess. Not happy.

Annoyed

AnnoyedCoffs Harbour

Pool service

Still waiting for them to come and do a demonstration of their Robotic Pool cleaner, they have all my details and contact information.
Think I will do my own shopping and purchase elsewhere, especially after been served by a young Mormon in the Coffs Harbour Store, on Saturday 5/3/2017, I guess you have missed out on a $2,500 cash sale.

Terrible customer service

I made the purchase in store but the finger tips came off the mat in patches.
& Clark Rubber have terrible customer service I won't shop their again!

mickey

mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Custom foam fabrication - VERY expensive

I made an inquiry - with drawings - for a relatively simple foam object to be made - with some thoughts on how I'd go about it. A cylinder shape approx 180mm tall by 150mm.

For me to buy the foam & make them myself at $50/hour plus cost of the foam
- around $50 total per piece (I had pre-made a sample to test the idea).

Assuming Clark Rubber were better equipped to do something like this efficiently - I need ten at a time, I asked for a quote, expecting something in the same ballpark.

Nooo... not on your rubber duckies life!
$300 PLUS GST - each!

Bad service

Bought something in good faith; didn't work. Returned it slightly over the refund limit. No refund, regardless that I'd been in hospital & not able to rerurn it sooner. Impersonal, NO flexibility

Paul

PaulSkye

Do not buy their "chlorine"!!!!

Emmett

EmmettBallarat

Pool servicing is woeful..

Super staff Balcatta Store!

I just wanted to share the most amazing experience that we had today in clark rubber balcatta.
All the staff was extremely friendly and experienced, they took care of our childrens with great entertainment while we were browsing in the shop.
Great pool shop, with professional technician, display pool, wide range of equipment (robotic&suction cleaners, sanitizing systems, pump, filters, heaters, pool covers fencing, chemicals and much more)
These guys really have anything you need!
We ended up buying a new mattress (Sleep Maker brand) and a chlorinator for our fiberglass pool.

Many thanks to all the staff, we will definitely see you soon guys!

Lisa, Alisia, little James & David

Waz

Waz

Better off buying online

costly mistake

costly mistakeMelbourne

Clark Rubber Pools are nothing but trouble!