Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 4 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)

Wrong information

Had seen a twin inflatable kayak outside there store at coffs harbour but I was to busy to call in so I called them the next day to enquire about the kayak. I was told the price was $289 and come with 2 paddles and a pump. When I turned up a week later I was told there was only one left and didn't come with a pump but they still was asking $289. Seeing it was the last one I finally got them down to $250 and asked if they would throw in a pump which they did. Thinking I got a great deal I thought I'd look the explorer K2 kayak up online to read some reviews only to find out you can buy them online for $98.00. Pay's to shop around before buying things I guess. Not happy.

Annoyed

AnnoyedCoffs Harbour

Pool service

Still waiting for them to come and do a demonstration of their Robotic Pool cleaner, they have all my details and contact information.
Think I will do my own shopping and purchase elsewhere, especially after been served by a young Mormon in the Coffs Harbour Store, on Saturday 5/3/2017, I guess you have missed out on a $2,500 cash sale.

Terrible customer service

I made the purchase in store but the finger tips came off the mat in patches.
& Clark Rubber have terrible customer service I won't shop their again!

mickey

mickeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Custom foam fabrication - VERY expensive

I made an inquiry - with drawings - for a relatively simple foam object to be made - with some thoughts on how I'd go about it. A cylinder shape approx 180mm tall by 150mm.

For me to buy the foam & make them myself at $50/hour plus cost of the foam
- around $50 total per piece (I had pre-made a sample to test the idea).

Assuming Clark Rubber were better equipped to do something like this efficiently - I need ten at a time, I asked for a quote, expecting something in the same ballpark.

Nooo... not on your rubber duckies life!
$300 PLUS GST - each!

Bad service

Bought something in good faith; didn't work. Returned it slightly over the refund limit. No refund, regardless that I'd been in hospital & not able to rerurn it sooner. Impersonal, NO flexibility

Paul

PaulSkye

Do not buy their "chlorine"!!!!

Emmett

EmmettBallarat

Pool servicing is woeful..

Super staff Balcatta Store!

I just wanted to share the most amazing experience that we had today in clark rubber balcatta.
All the staff was extremely friendly and experienced, they took care of our childrens with great entertainment while we were browsing in the shop.
Great pool shop, with professional technician, display pool, wide range of equipment (robotic&suction cleaners, sanitizing systems, pump, filters, heaters, pool covers fencing, chemicals and much more)
These guys really have anything you need!
We ended up buying a new mattress (Sleep Maker brand) and a chlorinator for our fiberglass pool.

Many thanks to all the staff, we will definitely see you soon guys!

Lisa, Alisia, little James & David

Waz

Waz

Better off buying online

costly mistake

costly mistakeMelbourne

Clark Rubber Pools are nothing but trouble!

Absolutely despicable behaviour by staff

Top Service

The staff at Erina were so helpful and obliging. We bought an above ground pool and there was no delay or hassle in delivery and the staff helped us load it up onto our trailer. We will be buying all our future pool needs from Clark Rubber Erina.

False information

Bought a resin pool was told it would take one day to build. Now have been told it will take around 100hrs and will cost as much as the pool did to construct it I so wish I could take it back have to young children and this extra hidden cost is ridiculous would not recommend them to any one

Horrible experience

Paid Clark rubber to look after pool for 6 months while house was leased. Moved in to find a disgusting pool and they tried to charge me 3 separate cleaning fees as it was apparently a 3 clean process. Absolute criminals. Terrible customer service and harassment.

susan

susanAVALON

Precession cut foams for your needs

Clarke Rubber brookvale foams cut to precession
As a local upholster ,foams are cut accurately to all my needs making my job easier, all measured and labeled precisely

Cutty

CuttyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude, arrogant staff with no idea of the meaning of customer service.

On opening an item that I'd purchased a month previously, found it had a hole and couldn't be inflated. On trying to get a replacement, was rudely informed that as I'd bought it more than 30 days ago it wouldn't be replaced. Hope it was worth saving the $18 for the item for all the bad reviews you're now going to cop from me.

Charles

CharlesCanberra

Sorry Clark Rubber Fyshwick, I'm gone!

MohK

MohKSydney

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Front line staff are extremely rude and unprofessional.
I would never go back again, it's a shame

Shouldn't be in customer service position

Was sold a faulty pool on 18th of this month rang the store spoke to the supposed boss about seeing a leak whilst filling the pool! She proceeded to patronise me and act like an uneducated little brat. I've never experienced such bad service. She wanted to know why I was still filling the pool if it was leaking which I wasn't! told me there was no refund when nothing stipulated such terms. Told me to patch a brand new faulty pool instead. She was the most unprofessional rude uneducated person I've ever dealt with. She needs to be fired not be in a position of authority. In the 42 years I've lived in Canberra I've never received such misinforming service and dealt with such vile service.

First impressions? Not so good!

It's a shame. I called and was connected to my nearest store after putting through my post code 3021.
I asked about the sanit-eezy starter kit because my daughter has eczema (skin condition) and was told I'm better off using chlorine! When I told her my reason for the interest in the product the phone disconnected. I called Clark Rubber again using the same method and it was ringing for a while but, NO ANSWER!

Not looking forward to going in store either with all these damn reviews I'm reading!