Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 4 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)

Absolutely despicable behaviour by staff

Top Service

The staff at Erina were so helpful and obliging. We bought an above ground pool and there was no delay or hassle in delivery and the staff helped us load it up onto our trailer. We will be buying all our future pool needs from Clark Rubber Erina.

False information

Bought a resin pool was told it would take one day to build. Now have been told it will take around 100hrs and will cost as much as the pool did to construct it I so wish I could take it back have to young children and this extra hidden cost is ridiculous would not recommend them to any one

Horrible experience

Paid Clark rubber to look after pool for 6 months while house was leased. Moved in to find a disgusting pool and they tried to charge me 3 separate cleaning fees as it was apparently a 3 clean process. Absolute criminals. Terrible customer service and harassment.

susan

susanAVALON

Precession cut foams for your needs

Clarke Rubber brookvale foams cut to precession
As a local upholster ,foams are cut accurately to all my needs making my job easier, all measured and labeled precisely

Cutty

CuttyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude, arrogant staff with no idea of the meaning of customer service.

On opening an item that I'd purchased a month previously, found it had a hole and couldn't be inflated. On trying to get a replacement, was rudely informed that as I'd bought it more than 30 days ago it wouldn't be replaced. Hope it was worth saving the $18 for the item for all the bad reviews you're now going to cop from me.

Charles

CharlesCanberra

Sorry Clark Rubber Fyshwick, I'm gone!

MohK

MohKSydney

Poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Front line staff are extremely rude and unprofessional.
I would never go back again, it's a shame

Shouldn't be in customer service position

Was sold a faulty pool on 18th of this month rang the store spoke to the supposed boss about seeing a leak whilst filling the pool! She proceeded to patronise me and act like an uneducated little brat. I've never experienced such bad service. She wanted to know why I was still filling the pool if it was leaking which I wasn't! told me there was no refund when nothing stipulated such terms. Told me to patch a brand new faulty pool instead. She was the most unprofessional rude uneducated person I've ever dealt with. She needs to be fired not be in a position of authority. In the 42 years I've lived in Canberra I've never received such misinforming service and dealt with such vile service.

Find out how Clark Rubber compares to other General Merchandise Shops

First impressions? Not so good!

It's a shame. I called and was connected to my nearest store after putting through my post code 3021.
I asked about the sanit-eezy starter kit because my daughter has eczema (skin condition) and was told I'm better off using chlorine! When I told her my reason for the interest in the product the phone disconnected. I called Clark Rubber again using the same method and it was ringing for a while but, NO ANSWER!

Not looking forward to going in store either with all these damn reviews I'm reading!

NS and TS

NS and TS

Terrible experience at Shellharbour

poor customer service

Coffs Harbour store Young male employee 'wadda ya lookin for" when I showed him the sample that I had he said that they didn't have any and walked away. I found the items myself.
What happened to polite customer service. "Good morning how may I help you ??? "

fantastic customer service

I recently took my pool cleaner to Clark Rubber Narre Warren. Mike and his team were fantastic. They fixed my cleaner and saved me a swagg of money to buy a new cleaner. Great job guys.

Worst service experienced ever

LogicalGav

LogicalGavGold Coast

Poor Customer Service — Left Hand Doesn't Know What Right Hand Is Doing!

Petrea Rowan

Petrea RowanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I purchased a mattress for my granddaughter's porta-cot online. Imagine my surprise when I had a knock on my door at 8am the next morning with the store manger from Toowoomba personally delivering our mattress as he was on his way to Brisbane.

Ali

AliCanberra

No customer service skills

After locating what I wanted online, I went into clark rubber in fyshwick to buy this item. The staff member was rude and obnoxious. She tried selling us other items, when I said "No this is what I want" and showed her a pic of it. She told me she was a bedding specialist and It will not work for my needs.... she had no idea of "my needs". She then walked off and extremely rudely said I cant help you then. Ummmm what?! I knew what I wanted to buy and it wasnt her opinion! Never will I enter that store again and will let everyone I know how disgustingly rude their staff are.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Refused to refund - Clarke rubber kotara

John Ivett

John IvettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Focus

Recently had an unhappy experience with this company at Narre Warren. Dropped off my pool cleaner for repairs but it all went wrong from there. The parts were not ordered as planned, the shop assistant blamed the owner (who took my details at the time) , the owner blamed the employee and it was nearly three weeks before I finally got my unit back.
I personally found the shop people to be quite helpful and somewhat embarrassed by the behavior of the owner, but at the same time trying to support the business. The attitude of the owner towards the issue and my concerns was less than sympathetic and totally inappropriate for an owner/manager and I am stunned at how he survives in business.

Clark robber, not rubber

Clark robber, not rubber as my 7 year old put it, even he recognised the disparity between presale promises and after sales delivery, customer services and lies. In a nutshell, wrong items delivered, promises to have correct items sent, a plethora of phone calls and store visits to resolve the situation and false promises and lies to have the problem rectified. Absolute ring around from a company that apparently has the biggest pool sales in nsw. Not a pleasant experience and would not recommend Clark rubber Shellharbour to anyone!