Clark Rubber

Clark Rubber (page 5 of 6)

Physical Store, Online Store

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (20)

Pool still Leaking

We purchased a sunsoka pool from campbelltown branch 4 years ago this is our second liner and leaking again. It was poorly installed and had to fight with them to replace first liner. SO I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!!!!!

Change of sand charged $321.00

We needed to replace send in a filter and have been charged by Clark Rubber $321.00 (5 bags of sand supplied). When asked why we are being charged so much, Paul advised that the cost of one bag of sand is $20.00, so we have paid $270.00 for 5 bags of cheap sand , labor inclusive. Guys, $170.00 cost in labor to replace sand in a filter! The rest of $51.00 was for some plastic parts, and even that price was altered on their invoice.

False and misleading advertising and hostile manager

I went to nidrie store and they had mats advertised as 50% off only to be told no that is old posters we use
upon complaint to manager was aggressively treated and told she knows the law. Guess what she does not and that should be stopped

Danielle

DanielleMelbourne

Rude and disrespectful

I called Clark rubber head office regarding an experience at one of their franchises, they were rude and arrogant. I think Clark rubbers days are numbered. It's obvious what is at the top of this business is filtering down.
I went into one of the suburban stores in nunawadimg to enquire about an above ground pool, the sales person was very disinterested and really looked like I was keeping her from other more important things, I had to keep repeating my questions as she just wasn't listening. I called their head office to let them know and received the same type of disinterested response from them. I would never walk back into one of the Clark ribber store again.

Worst Customer Service Ever...RUDE!!!!

On Sunday at the Richmond store I experienced the worst customer service ever in HISTORY!!
The girl was disinterested, offered no information to my inquiry re foam beds, and no welcome or goodbye or not even a thank you as I left Clarke with some of my well earned money!!
When I left all she muttered was ""is that all?" It certainly will be, I will never shop there again and encourage all to shop online if you must buy similar products!!

Mikey

MikeySydney Surrounds, NSW

Mortgage your house for a piece of foam.

Visited Clark Rubber to buy a piece of memory foam 100cm x 68cm x 5cm for which they quoted me $197 (Insanely ridiculous).
Instead, I went online and bought a memory foam mattress overlay 187cm x 137cm x 5cm for well under $100 delivered.
Good luck Clark Rubber.... will be doing all my foam and rubber shopping online from now on.

Clark Rubber - Bendigo

I bought a Sunsoaker above ground pool with a 1.0hp filtrite pump 5 years ago from Clark Rubber in Bendigo inside of a month from purchase the Pump housing cracked.
I removed the pump and took back to Clark Rubber where the owner berated me and said it must have been due to something I had done, to which I was speechless he then told me to take it to their repairer across the other side of town,to which I did and there was approx another 6 pumps the same brand (not sure of sizes) to be repaired also.
Anyway its now 5 years later and the same thing has happened again Cracked Pump Housing obviously not happy and will never buy anything from Bendigo Clark Rubber ever again.

John A

John ACastle Hill

Customer service as it should be

On the weekend I went to Clark Rubber Castle Hill looking for information on how to operate the pool in my new house. The staff were able to answer most of my questions and offered a tutorial service from a pool technician. The technician came to visit us the next day and explained everything we wanted to know and showed us things we didn't realise we needed to do. Top service!!

Great store

Clark rubber port macquarie recently moved and whaen i visited the store i was amazed with the service and personality of the staff , i commented to the owner who then thanked me and helped me with my items to my car

Refuse to refund

stp.27

stp.27

Clark rubber = fail

Bought a pool cover off Clark rubber online, was apparently sent 8 days after purchase, but never received it. Emailed a few times, no response, called Bayswater where apparently it was sent from, they said they have nothing to do with Clark rubber online. called clark rubber online, and as per the other reviews, left my name and number, no one has called me back. Out of pocket for a 10 foot pool cover, thankfully only $30, but all round shonky service from a name I thought was respected. Don't waste your time and money, buying from Hong Kong would be more of a guarantee than this place (which in fact is what we did!).

Clark Rubber is Expensive

I have been to Clark Rubber half a dozen times in the hope of buying rubber sheet and block, tarpaulins and pool noodles. I have never walked out of that store with anything... Why? The prices are astronomic and I am baffled as to why they still operate as a business, to be respectfully honest.

JGLS

JGLSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hoppers not hopping to it, pretty sad.

Sue E

Sue ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Such disappointing Service from a well know name

Yesterday morning 21/11/2014 I rang the number listed on the internet for Clark Rubber - 138090 - got their weird 'comic 'message and pressed relevant key to speak to someone re an item in their online section. Got same message again and it then said something like "we are very busy at the moment but leave your name and number and we will call you". Well - here it is 24+ hours later and no response. So disappointing - I have always had a good feeling about this company but no more. Sue

nicko

nickomelbourne

Warning on inflatable pools

Consumer

ConsumerMelbourne

Ill informed sales people!

Jason

JasonPerth

inflatable swimming pool

cats_palace

cats_palaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The pool saga ends

Greg75

Greg75Busselton

Old fashioned service is back!

I recently went into the Busselton store and I was amazed by the instant greeting and great help and advice I received. My pool cleaner hasn't worked properly for ages and I was going to buy a new one but they fixed mine for $32, and it now works a dream. They also answered all the questions I asked about my pool and more. I haven't had service like this for a long time.
Genuine customer service

MrBmd

MrBmdSydney

Clark Rubber - Habberfield

Went to Clark Rubber - Habberfield this morning and was shocked when the lady said they don't custom cut rubber for my ute tray, especially when they say they did at castle hill. Castle hill said all up will be $170 and Haberfield said 100+ dollars just or a square meter. How can 2 different stores be so different? Old lady was very rude a well. Will never go back to Clark Rubber Habberfield again!

Zero customer service , very rude and unhelpful.