Classbento

Classbento (page 2 of 3)

Donnae

DonnaeSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations!

We were warmly welcomed to the florist and our instructor, Chris was really helpful and knowledgable. There were a variety of materials to choose from allowing us to be as uniquely creative as we felt. We received guidance through out the process of building our terrariums. It was a really fun and creative afternoon :)

Praneedhi P.

Praneedhi P.New South Wales

Modern Calligraphy by Icy Magno - Amazing Experience

YaMogu Brush Lettering Class

It was my first introduction to brush lettering and I’m glad I attended this class. Alena is wonderfully patient with very clear instructions. With materials provided, it was a well paced lesson with all the basics being covered. You can step out of this class and be confident that you have the knowledge to continue honing your brush lettering skills.

Joanne

JoanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great classes and platform

This platform allows users a plethora of amazing classes that will suit all types of interests and hobbies. I have tried the terrarium making class and it was highly engaging and fun l. I highly recommend this to people who want to try new experiences.

HLG

HLGSydney, NSW

Bento Class - Succulent Terrarium Making

Held in a stunning florist shop, I couldn’t fault my Succulent Terrarium Making Class. Chris is passionate, patient and so knowledgeable about everything plants. The workshop was simple, informative and great fun. I love my new terrarium, it already has pride of place in my home. Highly recommend this course.

Free Coffee Tasting Workshop at Roastville Coffee

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

Loved Lesson 1

Thanks Libby. I had a great time last night and loved seeing a chunk of clay become 2 dishes through the Press Moulding technique. I’m looking forward to seeing how they look when they’re out of the mould. I’m really excited about seeing what you have planned for lesson 2 next week.

a great short course with a professional teacher

I enjoyed the barista class at Roastville weekday night. the teacher was so professional and patient. Also, there was enough time to practice and ask about how to make coffee.

I've used several websites to book for the barista class. And Classbento was the easiest website to navigate and book. It will absolutely be a new way to enjoy my hobbies!

Super Easy & Fun

Great class to attend if you want to learn more about kombucha making. The booking process was easy and simple. The actual class ran on time which was also great.

Great first experience with ClassBento workshop class.

* Soy candle making class with a welcoming and friendly teacher (Elena) who gave some good tips and made it all very easy to learn.
* relaxed atmosphere & central location with street parking easy to find
* all products and tools supplied for the class
* a very fun way to spend a weekend afternoon
* class easy enough that my young daughter could follow and join in the fun
* great range of fragrances to choose from
* use of all natural products with no nasty chemicals
* would highly recommend this class
* classbento website easy to use and navigate, and to book

Nozomi

NozomiSydney, NSW

I enjoyed painting and conversation

The teacher, Natalia is very lovely and professional.
I enjoyed grass art painting and a conversation with her.
She provided home made cookies and fruit jam made me feel warm and being welcomed.

Laura S

Laura SSydney, NSW

Adored Elena's Candle Making Class

I thoroughly enjoyed searching through ClassBento's offerings before deciding on Elena's Soy Candle Making Class. It was easy to book and the class was so much fun! Our instructor Elena provided us with all the materials we needed and also some resources to help us continue to make candles at home. I am excited to book my next class with ClassBento!

Pauline F

Pauline FSydney, NSW

Brilliant course

Learn from an expert. Alfonso is highly skilled and passionate about passing on his extensive photographic knowledge. I learnt much about my camera and photographic composition. The class was small and we all received personal attention and assistance. I would highly recommend this class and Alfonso as a teacher.

Sharon M

Sharon MSydney, NSW

Talent You Didn't Know You Had

Our teacher was so gentle and helpful that it was impossible not to learn from her. Her masterful arrangements just seemed to come together without effort but with much love. Then she showed us how do the arrangements. It looks easy but your judgement.on things such as hieght, balance, structure and contrast etc are tested. We created then deconstructed and took our beautiful flowers home. Guess what, I was able to reconstruct my arrangement at home ....... not bad ah!!!!!

Challenging and rewarding

Great intro lesson! Want to learn more. Teacher kind, encouraging and learned. So much more to this artform than meets the eye. Left with my first word to look at, admire and improve!

Rhi

RhiSydney

Brush Lettering Workshop

absolutely loved the class! Alena was lovely and patient, suitable for beginners as well as I had no experience at all. Materials are provided, and there are constant feedbacks as well as showing the correct technique. Highly recommend it and its time for me to book another fun activity to do!!

Sam

SamSydney

Kokedama workshop was great!

We did a kokedama workshop with Merchant and Green. It was great value and educational and the teachers were so helpful and friendly! We also got to take home 3 plants we made

Roastville coffee tasting

Great FREE coffee tasting experience at Roastville - booked through Classbento. So easy to book & arrange. The class was really informative, with a great teacher & the venue was lovely. Will definitely book another class soon.

Steve K

Steve KRedfern

Awesome gift

I got a Classbento voucher as a birthday gift, and redeemed it on a flower class and a watercolour painting workshop. Both classes were really enjoyable and relaxing, a nice break from the usual hustle and bustle of modern life. Will definitely be using Classbento as a gift option for Christmas for some special people!

Lu08

Lu08Dollspoint

Great short courses to open your creativity!