Classbento

Classbento (page 2 of 2)

Talent You Didn't Know You Had

Our teacher was so gentle and helpful that it was impossible not to learn from her. Her masterful arrangements just seemed to come together without effort but with much love. Then she showed us how do the arrangements. It looks easy but your judgement.on things such as hieght, balance, structure and contrast etc are tested. We created then deconstructed and took our beautiful flowers home. Guess what, I was able to reconstruct my arrangement at home ....... not bad ah!!!!!

Challenging and rewarding

Great intro lesson! Want to learn more. Teacher kind, encouraging and learned. So much more to this artform than meets the eye. Left with my first word to look at, admire and improve!

Brush Lettering Workshop

absolutely loved the class! Alena was lovely and patient, suitable for beginners as well as I had no experience at all. Materials are provided, and there are constant feedbacks as well as showing the correct technique. Highly recommend it and its time for me to book another fun activity to do!!

Kokedama workshop was great!

We did a kokedama workshop with Merchant and Green. It was great value and educational and the teachers were so helpful and friendly! We also got to take home 3 plants we made

Roastville coffee tasting

Great FREE coffee tasting experience at Roastville - booked through Classbento. So easy to book & arrange. The class was really informative, with a great teacher & the venue was lovely. Will definitely book another class soon.

Awesome gift

I got a Classbento voucher as a birthday gift, and redeemed it on a flower class and a watercolour painting workshop. Both classes were really enjoyable and relaxing, a nice break from the usual hustle and bustle of modern life. Will definitely be using Classbento as a gift option for Christmas for some special people!

Great short courses to open your creativity!

I have done 3 courses now with class bento and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them.
My favourite was learning for the 1st time how to do watercolours in Surry Hills. Great intro into starting a new hobby.
The other really enjoyable and relaxing courses I did were soap making and meditation with acrylic painting. I thoroughly recommend if you've been thinking of starting something new, taking time out to relax your mind or just meeting like minded people, these courses through class bento are fantastic .
Teachers are great and talented and all the tools have been provided on course so you can take your work home with you.
I have got a candle making course in November which I am really looking forward too.

Thanks class bento for providing such a great platform to learn from

Lucienne

Lovely flower arranging workshop

The Ikebana Japanese flower arranging class I did with Classbento was very good.

Good selection of flowers, and a very kind and artistic teacher.

I got to keep the flowers at the end after learning about the history of Ikebana and how to make beautiful arrangements.

I will come back, next time with my family

Great teacher

Did a pottery class which was really great value for money, the teacher made us feel welcome and was humourous and patient. Despite being a complete beginner I was able to make a teapot by the end of the class to keep

Loved my terrarium class

Absolutely loved my terrarium class with Classbento. The teacher was super friendly and knowledgeable, and the venue (a floristry) was a nice relaxing setting. Have already recommended to friends, maybe will be back for a work function too.