Classbento

Classbento (page 2 of 3)

It was fun experience. Would love to go back again.

It was great experience for our team building activity. We have great time making food together, and the food was excellent as well. Highly recommend this place especially for a group.

Cat

CatSydney, NSW

Simple way to source creative resources

I am so pleased I found this site and already told a couple of friends about it. I love trying new things but not into long courses so being able to find workshops all in one place to satisfy my need to be creative is a plus for me. So far I have done a sewing evening and already looking at more to do. Easy booking and well timed reminder email. So far happy with my first experience.

The PaintBar Australia was amazing

I had the most fun I've had in such a lo g time! Thoroughly enjoyed this experience and will definitely be going back!

The teacher was super artsy and really helpful. The class had all the supplies so you don't need to bring anything except yourself and a bottle of wine (and nibbles if you like)

Honestly I can't wait to go back and I highly recommend!

- A. Baker

• +1

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Wonderful Workshop!

Jun was a lovely teacher, very patient and knowledgeable. My friend and I did the workshop together and it was a wonderful way to spend a morning. I would highly recommend it!

Jun’s Kintsugi workshop is a must do!

Highly recommend doing Jun’s workshop. He is a wonderful teacher, patient and funny. We learnt so much about Kintsugi and the class size allowed for one-on-one attention. We are keen to do his other classes now!

Love it

Great website, very easy to use and book. Lots of creative activities and classes to choose from! It’s a great platform to find new and interesting hobbies that you otherwise wouldn’t get an opportunity to hear about and try.

Supermum

SupermumSydney

Superkids Sushi is Super!

This is a fantastic experience for a family or parent/child. Yoshiko is a fabulous teacher and gets every child involved in the class. Instructions are clear and easy to follow and the look of pride on the kids faces at the end says it all. Delicious and simple ingredients. Highly recommended.

Donnae

DonnaeSydney, NSW

Exceeded my expectations!

We were warmly welcomed to the florist and our instructor, Chris was really helpful and knowledgable. There were a variety of materials to choose from allowing us to be as uniquely creative as we felt. We received guidance through out the process of building our terrariums. It was a really fun and creative afternoon :)

Praneedhi P.

Praneedhi P.New South Wales

Modern Calligraphy by Icy Magno - Amazing Experience

YaMogu Brush Lettering Class

It was my first introduction to brush lettering and I’m glad I attended this class. Alena is wonderfully patient with very clear instructions. With materials provided, it was a well paced lesson with all the basics being covered. You can step out of this class and be confident that you have the knowledge to continue honing your brush lettering skills.

Joanne

JoanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great classes and platform

This platform allows users a plethora of amazing classes that will suit all types of interests and hobbies. I have tried the terrarium making class and it was highly engaging and fun l. I highly recommend this to people who want to try new experiences.

HLG

HLGSydney, NSW

Bento Class - Succulent Terrarium Making

Held in a stunning florist shop, I couldn’t fault my Succulent Terrarium Making Class. Chris is passionate, patient and so knowledgeable about everything plants. The workshop was simple, informative and great fun. I love my new terrarium, it already has pride of place in my home. Highly recommend this course.

Free Coffee Tasting Workshop at Roastville Coffee

Chloe

ChloeSydney, NSW

Loved Lesson 1

Thanks Libby. I had a great time last night and loved seeing a chunk of clay become 2 dishes through the Press Moulding technique. I’m looking forward to seeing how they look when they’re out of the mould. I’m really excited about seeing what you have planned for lesson 2 next week.

a great short course with a professional teacher

I enjoyed the barista class at Roastville weekday night. the teacher was so professional and patient. Also, there was enough time to practice and ask about how to make coffee.

I've used several websites to book for the barista class. And Classbento was the easiest website to navigate and book. It will absolutely be a new way to enjoy my hobbies!

Super Easy & Fun

Great class to attend if you want to learn more about kombucha making. The booking process was easy and simple. The actual class ran on time which was also great.

Great first experience with ClassBento workshop class.

* Soy candle making class with a welcoming and friendly teacher (Elena) who gave some good tips and made it all very easy to learn.
* relaxed atmosphere & central location with street parking easy to find
* all products and tools supplied for the class
* a very fun way to spend a weekend afternoon
* class easy enough that my young daughter could follow and join in the fun
* great range of fragrances to choose from
* use of all natural products with no nasty chemicals
* would highly recommend this class
* classbento website easy to use and navigate, and to book

Nozomi

NozomiSydney, NSW

I enjoyed painting and conversation

The teacher, Natalia is very lovely and professional.
I enjoyed grass art painting and a conversation with her.
She provided home made cookies and fruit jam made me feel warm and being welcomed.

Laura S

Laura SSydney, NSW

Adored Elena's Candle Making Class

I thoroughly enjoyed searching through ClassBento's offerings before deciding on Elena's Soy Candle Making Class. It was easy to book and the class was so much fun! Our instructor Elena provided us with all the materials we needed and also some resources to help us continue to make candles at home. I am excited to book my next class with ClassBento!

Pauline F

Pauline FSydney, NSW

Brilliant course

Learn from an expert. Alfonso is highly skilled and passionate about passing on his extensive photographic knowledge. I learnt much about my camera and photographic composition. The class was small and we all received personal attention and assistance. I would highly recommend this class and Alfonso as a teacher.