Classbento

Classbento (page 3 of 3)

Great first experience with ClassBento workshop class.

* Soy candle making class with a welcoming and friendly teacher (Elena) who gave some good tips and made it all very easy to learn.
* relaxed atmosphere & central location with street parking easy to find
* all products and tools supplied for the class
* a very fun way to spend a weekend afternoon
* class easy enough that my young daughter could follow and join in the fun
* great range of fragrances to choose from
* use of all natural products with no nasty chemicals
* would highly recommend this class
* classbento website easy to use and navigate, and to book

Nozomi

NozomiSydney, NSW

I enjoyed painting and conversation

The teacher, Natalia is very lovely and professional.
I enjoyed grass art painting and a conversation with her.
She provided home made cookies and fruit jam made me feel warm and being welcomed.

Laura S

Laura SSydney, NSW

Adored Elena's Candle Making Class

I thoroughly enjoyed searching through ClassBento's offerings before deciding on Elena's Soy Candle Making Class. It was easy to book and the class was so much fun! Our instructor Elena provided us with all the materials we needed and also some resources to help us continue to make candles at home. I am excited to book my next class with ClassBento!

Services

Find out how Classbento compares to other Services

Pauline F

Pauline FSydney, NSW

Brilliant course

Learn from an expert. Alfonso is highly skilled and passionate about passing on his extensive photographic knowledge. I learnt much about my camera and photographic composition. The class was small and we all received personal attention and assistance. I would highly recommend this class and Alfonso as a teacher.

Sharon M

Sharon MSydney, NSW

Talent You Didn't Know You Had

Our teacher was so gentle and helpful that it was impossible not to learn from her. Her masterful arrangements just seemed to come together without effort but with much love. Then she showed us how do the arrangements. It looks easy but your judgement.on things such as hieght, balance, structure and contrast etc are tested. We created then deconstructed and took our beautiful flowers home. Guess what, I was able to reconstruct my arrangement at home ....... not bad ah!!!!!

Challenging and rewarding

Great intro lesson! Want to learn more. Teacher kind, encouraging and learned. So much more to this artform than meets the eye. Left with my first word to look at, admire and improve!

Rhi

RhiSydney

Brush Lettering Workshop

absolutely loved the class! Alena was lovely and patient, suitable for beginners as well as I had no experience at all. Materials are provided, and there are constant feedbacks as well as showing the correct technique. Highly recommend it and its time for me to book another fun activity to do!!

Sam

SamSydney

Kokedama workshop was great!

We did a kokedama workshop with Merchant and Green. It was great value and educational and the teachers were so helpful and friendly! We also got to take home 3 plants we made

Roastville coffee tasting

Great FREE coffee tasting experience at Roastville - booked through Classbento. So easy to book & arrange. The class was really informative, with a great teacher & the venue was lovely. Will definitely book another class soon.

Services

Find out how Classbento compares to other Services

Steve K

Steve KRedfern

Awesome gift

I got a Classbento voucher as a birthday gift, and redeemed it on a flower class and a watercolour painting workshop. Both classes were really enjoyable and relaxing, a nice break from the usual hustle and bustle of modern life. Will definitely be using Classbento as a gift option for Christmas for some special people!

Lu08

Lu08Dollspoint

Great short courses to open your creativity!

Rayan

RayanSydney, NSW

Lovely flower arranging workshop

The Ikebana Japanese flower arranging class I did with Classbento was very good.

Good selection of flowers, and a very kind and artistic teacher.

I got to keep the flowers at the end after learning about the history of Ikebana and how to make beautiful arrangements.

I will come back, next time with my family

November 8th 2019 Update: Memorable scent blending class

My scent blending class exceeded expectations. Everything was provided and it was as easy as booking and just turning up. A memorable way to spend time catching up with my sister :)

Maggie

MaggieSydney

Great teacher

Did a pottery class which was really great value for money, the teacher made us feel welcome and was humourous and patient. Despite being a complete beginner I was able to make a teapot by the end of the class to keep

Camellia

CamelliaNSW, 2000

Loved my terrarium class

Absolutely loved my terrarium class with Classbento. The teacher was super friendly and knowledgeable, and the venue (a floristry) was a nice relaxing setting. Have already recommended to friends, maybe will be back for a work function too.