Classic Blinds & Shutters

Classic Blinds & Shutters (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (34)

Terri

TerriHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service Love our shutters!

I would highly recommend Classic Blinds & Shutters! The staff have been very friendly and professional throughout the whole process from consult to ordering and installation and we couldn't be happier with our new shutters!

Lynn

LynnHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service and stylish, good quality product.

One of my blinds was not quite like the others, I contacted the store by phone and they arranged for the blind to be fixed and returned in one day.

Chapman

ChapmanHunter Region, NSW

Will always recommend shutters from Classic Blinds and Shutters, love them

From the initial enquiry to obtain shutters I was very impressed on the quality of the service and professionalism of the staff from the showroom to installation. I love the shutters, they are a quality product and love the fact they are locally manufactured. Absolutely love them.

Leanne M.

Leanne M.Hunter Region, NSW

Love my shutters........

This is the third time I have used Classic Blinds and Shutters...I'm doing my house in stages, I love the look of the Aluminium shutters, and I have their blinds in my Laundry too. All went smoothly the service and the installation process, I had a minor issue... but it was sorted quickly and professionally.

Peter

Peter

Excellent Product

We are very happy with our new awning, The initial contact staff and the installation servicemen were all very professional and pleasant to deal with. We have used Classic Blinds and Shutters before with good results and would have no hesitation in dealing with them again.

Barb W

Barb WHunter Region, NSW

lOVELY SHUTTERS

I am very happy to recommend Classic Blinds and Shutters to those who require good quality Australian made shutters. The service was very fast and professional...I think it was only about 3 weeks from the first measure to installation and the shutters look great. The price was excellent too. Barbara, Corlette

Anna W

Anna WHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful, high quality shutters

We are thrilled with our new indoor shutters! Thank you Classic Blinds for the hassle-free process, from quoting to measuring and finally installation. Our shutters are not only beautiful but strong and obviously very high quality. They have transformed both the indoor and outdoor appearance of our home! We could not be happier.

Roachie

RoachieHunter Region, NSW

10 out of 10

Absolutely fantastic, the estimator was very professional and knowledgeable and gave me an extremely competitive quote on the spot. Your staff at the Newcastle office were very helpful when we went in the look at the samples. The installation went extremely well with everything fitting perfectly and looking great. We are very happy with your product and the service, the aluminium shutters look so much better than the plastic ones and I am happy to be supporting a local manufacturing business and not an imported product.

Great from start to finish.

Great service from time of quote through measuring to fitting. A truly quality product at an amazing price - beat all other competitors. I would highly recommend 'Classic Blind & Shutters'ss a company.

Find out how Classic Blinds & Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

A great product with great service

I am very satisfied with my plantation shutters. The staff are very helpful and courteous. The lads who installed the product were very efficient and even vacuumed the entire area of the house where they had walked through, that really impressed me as I usually have a residual mess to clean after former workman. A good, Australian made, local product.

Great once again

We have used them before and once again they provided excellent service, including after installation. Great advice on product choice also, especially when choosing from so many samples for the roller blinds!

Bruce B.

Bruce B.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Work Classic

We found all the team from initial contact, sales person, the site measuring person to the installers to be courteous, respectfull, informative and helpfull for the installation of our aluminium plantation shutters.
This is the second time that we have used Classic and we would recommend them to others.

Bec

BecHunter Region, NSW

shutters

Very happy with our aluminium shutters. Found the team at Classic very helpful and we are very happy with installation service, the shutters look really good, very happy with the privacy and insulation that they provide

LAUREN

LAURENHunter Region, NSW

Quality service and product

Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and efficient . The product was a competitive price and delivered in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in using Classic Blinds again or recommending them to other people.

Professional friendly and efficient.

Classic blinds have been professional, friendly and efficient from start to finish. Very happy with my new blind and curtains both Leanne from the quote to the guys that installed were awesome. Thank you

Ree

ReeHunter Region, NSW

Hunter region - 5 star service - Can not recommend highly enough

Great service from quote to installation. Plantation shutters look fabulous. We chose the black Matt finish which looks exceptional. All employees are polite and courteous. Administration staff are efficient, extremely helpful and responsive

Bms.bailey

Bms.baileyHunter Region, NSW

New Plantation Shutters - Look Great

Aluminium Shutters

Just had some external aluminium shutters fitted, they look great and are very efficient at keeping the heat out, from inside they give the rooms a tropical feel.
Classic were great to deal with and the fitting team were excellent.
Highly recommended.
JG.
Caves Beach.

Brad Jones

Brad JonesHunter Region, NSW

I Love My Shutters

I love my plantation shutters. They are amazing. I had two rooms fitted with Aluminium Plantation Shutters - the quality of service and product is beyond expectations. My new shutters were installed within 6 weeks of getting the original quote. I couldn't be happier. Would recommend Classic Blinds to anyone.

See all Classic Blinds & Shutters reviews