Classic Cars

Classic Cars

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Classic Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Neil
    NeilSydney, NSW

Cheaper Cars from a trustworthy dealer

I went here to look at a Chrysler Voyager. When I got there I found a Chrysler Sebring. I drove both cars, did a package deal for an excellent price. Financed them through their broker at a very competitive price. Years later both cars are still running and in great condition. The cars were cheap but the quality was great. The sales team were professional and honest. They were NOT in any way pushy or difficult to deal with. They also sell cars on Ebay ...go and look at their feedback, you won't be disappointed!
    If you don't have a lot of money, need a car and you're sick of being treated like you're some kind of second class peasant, go and speak to these guys. In my experience you'll be respected and treated like a valued customer.