Classic DVD

Classic DVD

Denham

DenhamWollongong

Poor communication and service - avoid classic DVD

Ordered 2 dvds from classic DVD online, one DVD was listed as in stock ready for shipping, the other was out of stock but would be shipped on 2-3 weeks. I heard nothing from the company after 2 weeks I sent 2 emails. I received an email response today saying that the two dvds were discontinued - despite their website saying otherwise. Definitely avoid this business - they advertise and take payment for products that they cannot supply.

Hard To Find Classics on DVD

I've been searching for a number of my all time classics on DVD and had no luck until I stumbled across classicdvd. These guys specialize in the old classic movies and their range is unbelievable.
    To top it off, the service and turn around time with my order was excellent.
    If you are having trouble finding rare films on DVD, then give these guys a go.
    Great Service, unbelievable range