Classic Pools

Classic Pools (page 2 of 7)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service!

The thing I loved the most about getting in touch with Classic Pools is the fact that they were not pushy at all. Very helpful with answering questions too.

Great Experience With Classic Pools - Would Highly Recommend Them

We bought a pool through Mark at Classic Pools – Loganlea, who was fantastic throughout the entire process. When you buy a pool from Classic Pools, you are essentially buying a ‘kit’ above ground pool, so you need someone to organise the Council approval for the pool, and the pool installation itself. Mark organised all the Council approvals for us, and he put us in touch with a pool installer they use. In our case Mark also put us in touch with a builder, who they also use, who was going to build a deck around the pool. The whole process was painless, Mark, the builder, and the pool installer all work together all the time, so they just co-ordinated with one another to make it all happen. The builder and pool installer came around to the house to provide a quote for their services, and we got a quote from Mark for the kind of above ground pool we wanted, which included planning and Council approval fees. Once we had the total quote for the project, and are happy with it, we paid a deposit to Mark, and then he organised the Council approvals. A date was then set for the delivery of the pool, which came in boxes, and was surprisingly small, consisting of one pallet. The next day, the pool installer came in and installed the pool, which probably took less than a day. Then the builder came shortly afterwards, and extended our existing deck around the pool.

The only thing i would do differently, is not purchase the 'step in the box' pool steps that we bought with the pool. They look cheap, they move around as they do not have sufficient weight to keep them in one place, and they do not really fit the pool. The pools do not have a ninety degree angle where the side wall of the pool, meets the bottom of the pool. It's more like a 'rounded curve.' The Step In The Box steps have a ninety degree angle at the back of the steps, consequently the steps do not fit snugly against the wall of the pool, more like they sit between 30cm to 60cm away from the pool wall. This contributes to the steps moving around. I would recommend getting one of the metal pool ladders Classic Pools sells, they look much better, they will fit the pool properly, and won't move about. It's not a big deal, we will find a work around. We also got a 'Pool Shark' with the pool, which works great, we just leave it connected all the time, so its continuously cleaning the pool, and turn the pump off when we use the pool. It means we never really have to clean the pool, it always looks immaculate.

The pool itself is great, it takes a little getting used to, going from a fibreglass pool where we used to live, to an above ground pool which has a rubber liner. If you are on a budget, a Classic Pool above ground pool is a great option. The reality is, we did not have the budget for an equivalent concrete or fibreglass pool, and even if we did, it could not have been installed at our house, because of the layout and slope around the house. The pool looks great, you could not tell the difference between it and a regular pool. The service was also great, and really, the total cost was nothing compared to what installing a concrete or fibreglass pool would have been. I would highly recommend using Classic Pools, and working with Mark to make having a pool at home a reality for you and your family.

Love this pool!

Bought a 7.3 m salt water pool from Mark at Loganlea Classic Pools in late November and we're now swimming, all in just over 3 weeks! Which is insanely fast considering the crazy rainy weather we've been having. The guys have been flexible and helpful and I have exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

VCAT

Classic Pools

shameless and without integrity
Long story short-
After having a classic pool for 2 years and almost all colour faded out of liner, the shark cleaner supplied with the pool started cutting along the wall where it meets the floor.
This instigated a warranty claim that was immediately dismissed by Classic Pools without any query or inspection, with the alligation that I was responsible, end of story.
Forced to take Classic Pools (aka Above Ground Pool Sales, because Classic Pools was de registered) to VCAT for action.
Owner of Classic Pools claimed that they were not responsible because they only package and sell the components, not make them. Apparently they believe this absolves them of their 30 year warranty.
Consumer law disagrees and Classic ordered to perform liner replacement twice so far by VCAT.
The owners are Crippled by their own arrogance causing inability to just do the right thing. They have little knowledge or care for consumer rights.
I encourage all customers to take a stand against this behaviour.

Customer service

The service I received from classic pools was exceptional , friendly , helpful. I would highly recommend Classic Pools. A very professional company that went above and beyond .

Very happy and highly recommend

Very happy with both the sales team and the installation crew went above and beyond to help us out and give us what we wanted

Service

Fantastic team couldn't do enough for you whenever I needed assistance they were prompt and polite and knew what they were talking about

Promise the world and don’t deliver

Run fast the other way. They made the sale, committed that the whole process would be looked after and it was far from the case. We had to get involved all the way through. Just promised everything and delivered none of it. Installers had no idea and winged the whole time about the job, left the premises went to other jobs and left our site for days. Bad installation, local pool guys laughed at the installation and I have had issues consistently. No post sales follow up, no returned calls. Absolutely terrible. Honestly run the other way!!!

Transformed our outdoor area.

Fantastic product and excellent value for money.
Good quality. Friendly helpful staff made process easy. Would highly recommend classic pools and use them again.

Pre Pool purchase very good, pool to be installed soon

Great service and advice from staff who went out of their way to provide us with the pool and accessories we required.

A pleasent experience

Very pleasant to deal with and patient as we were waiting for the council planning , also offered a lot of advice with our own digging

Very friendly and helpful staff

I don't have my pool as yet.. am waiting for installation, however the staff at Classic Pools have been very helpful throughout the entire process. Would recommend anyone wanting a pool to go see them.

Very Helpful in assisting with plans and advise of contractors to get the pad ready and pool installed. Paul Wheeler was friendly and followed up on all or enquires. Pool is now in and ready to enjoy

Worst mistake i could of made.

Great selling pitch to the wife and all sounded good, after 4 years we are replacing the liner with an Australian made one as the holes started the first season and have not stopped, i was advised by the company that we are getting the new liner that they are 3mm and made in China as they are cheaper (true or false). The supplied skimmer box was not the one shown on the display pool and is way to small and we had to cut the plastic surround to get the basket out and due to being under size the baskets last a week each, we did advise the sales rep and the reply was you got what Queensland sent, and yes its different. I am not to sure if its different in the eastern states but in WA i would recommend a classic liner pool as i am finding that there are better made liner pools coming from Perth.

Easy

We explained what we wanted and they delivered. Friendly and accommodating they made the whole process enjoyable and very easy.

great service

we don't have the pool installed yet but the service from Classic Pools was excellent. Craig gave an excellent presentation, explained everything and had answers to questions. they have been very helpful. we will review again when the pool is installed.

Great product

The pool itself was excellent fitting and excavation people were very good deliver was slow only arrived on the day it was supposed to be installed
One suggestion make sure that what’s quoted let’s people know what will be done and what won’t be done

Excellent customer service

Classic pools were great to deal with, Mark was excellent giving me all the information i needed and what he recommended, didn't try to sell me anything i didnt need. Would definitely deal with them again. Highly recommended.

Classic pools, awesome

From the beginning of checking out the range of pools at the their display centre, the contract signing, even made a few changes prior to pool going in, nothing was a issue. The pool is in, very satisfied thanks Mark (classic pools) and Steve (the fitter)

Magnificent spa! Loving life.

We’ve had our Whitsundays spa for about a month now and wouldn’t look back!
The support from Charlie has been second to none throughout the whole process.

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions
We have just had one installed

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues..... I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar ) So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

Hi there has anyone owning a extreme stainless pool had any fading issue with the stone pattern fading on the outer wall?
hi andy , fading yes lots of it mainly on bottom but yes on wall i also have crinkles on the bottom hoping to resolve i have been handballed all over the place, it has been that bad with stress and anger i've been sick and been in hospital through stress i'm wanting them to take pool away and money back and them to take pool away