Classic Pools

Classic Pools (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mark Hickey was awesome

Mark Hickey gave me so much more then anyone could imagine
His attention to fine details were second to none

Annemarie G

Annemarie G

Amazing. Better than anticipated!

The whole process from buying to installing was excellent. Our above ground pool is awesome. Thanks to the team at Classic Pools.

Great product

Mark was so helpful, and found him to be honest with our experience with classic pools. Any problems we had with the dig mark fixed everything for us straight away.

the final product is great so happy

sales team could give more info as to what info you need to get pool certified ie building envelope building covenants if you get earthworks done separate or but all in all outcome has been great kids love it

Great service!

Classic Pools were really helpful when it came to choosing the right product, kept us well informed throughout the process and the installation team were fantastic. An all round professional and customer friendly service which is becoming increasingly harder to find these days!

Amazing

Wonderful sales people, helpful and knowledgeable. I will definitely be back again in the future. Can't rate them high enough.

Tony

Tony

Fabulous pool

Had our pool installed 8 years ago and it hasn’t skipped a beat, still looks and works perfectly. It has been very easy to maintain and has given us years of pleasure.

Great pool

We love our pool but I'd recommend paying the extra to get prof to put it up. Was very stressful. Any questions we had were answered and the service was great . Highly recommend

Friendliness

Very friendly staff, was happy to help over the phone. Delivery of pool went smooth. Would happily recommend Classic pools.

Dec 2018 Above Ground pool

Pool ordered 3 weeks before Christmas, delivered as promised in under two weeks, easy to deal with.
Some instructions are abut dated and could do with a freshen up, but otherwise satisfied.

Great service!

The thing I loved the most about getting in touch with Classic Pools is the fact that they were not pushy at all. Very helpful with answering questions too.

BobRobina

Great Experience With Classic Pools - Would Highly Recommend Them

Love this pool!

Bought a 7.3 m salt water pool from Mark at Loganlea Classic Pools in late November and we're now swimming, all in just over 3 weeks! Which is insanely fast considering the crazy rainy weather we've been having. The guys have been flexible and helpful and I have exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

VCAT

Customer service

The service I received from classic pools was exceptional , friendly , helpful. I would highly recommend Classic Pools. A very professional company that went above and beyond .

Very happy and highly recommend

Very happy with both the sales team and the installation crew went above and beyond to help us out and give us what we wanted

Service

Fantastic team couldn't do enough for you whenever I needed assistance they were prompt and polite and knew what they were talking about

Promise the world and don’t deliver

Run fast the other way. They made the sale, committed that the whole process would be looked after and it was far from the case. We had to get involved all the way through. Just promised everything and delivered none of it. Installers had no idea and winged the whole time about the job, left the premises went to other jobs and left our site for days. Bad installation, local pool guys laughed at the installation and I have had issues consistently. No post sales follow up, no returned calls. Absolutely terrible. Honestly run the other way!!!

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Transformed our outdoor area.

Fantastic product and excellent value for money.
Good quality. Friendly helpful staff made process easy. Would highly recommend classic pools and use them again.

Pre Pool purchase very good, pool to be installed soon

Great service and advice from staff who went out of their way to provide us with the pool and accessories we required.

Mandy T

Mandy Tasked

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions

Bob

We have just had one installed

Babydraggonz

Babydraggonzasked

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues.....
I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar )
So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

andy

andyasked

Hi there has anyone owning a extreme stainless pool had any fading issue with the stone pattern fading on the outer wall?

James Beekman
James Beekman

hi andy , fading yes lots of it mainly on bottom but yes on wall i also have crinkles on the bottom hoping to resolve i have been handballed all over the place, it has been that bad with stress and anger i've been sick and been in hospital through stress i'm wanting them to take pool away and money back and them to take pool away

Get an answer from our members and Classic Pools representatives