Classic Pools

Classic Pools (page 3 of 8)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Purchase Type

BobRobina

Great Experience With Classic Pools - Would Highly Recommend Them

Love this pool!

Bought a 7.3 m salt water pool from Mark at Loganlea Classic Pools in late November and we're now swimming, all in just over 3 weeks! Which is insanely fast considering the crazy rainy weather we've been having. The guys have been flexible and helpful and I have exactly what I wanted. Thanks!

VCAT

Customer service

The service I received from classic pools was exceptional , friendly , helpful. I would highly recommend Classic Pools. A very professional company that went above and beyond .

Very happy and highly recommend

Very happy with both the sales team and the installation crew went above and beyond to help us out and give us what we wanted

Service

Fantastic team couldn't do enough for you whenever I needed assistance they were prompt and polite and knew what they were talking about

Promise the world and don’t deliver

Run fast the other way. They made the sale, committed that the whole process would be looked after and it was far from the case. We had to get involved all the way through. Just promised everything and delivered none of it. Installers had no idea and winged the whole time about the job, left the premises went to other jobs and left our site for days. Bad installation, local pool guys laughed at the installation and I have had issues consistently. No post sales follow up, no returned calls. Absolutely terrible. Honestly run the other way!!!

Louise

LouiseMelbourne

Transformed our outdoor area.

Fantastic product and excellent value for money.
Good quality. Friendly helpful staff made process easy. Would highly recommend classic pools and use them again.

Pre Pool purchase very good, pool to be installed soon

Great service and advice from staff who went out of their way to provide us with the pool and accessories we required.

A pleasent experience

Very pleasant to deal with and patient as we were waiting for the council planning , also offered a lot of advice with our own digging

Very friendly and helpful staff

I don't have my pool as yet.. am waiting for installation, however the staff at Classic Pools have been very helpful throughout the entire process. Would recommend anyone wanting a pool to go see them.

Steffi

SteffiPerth

Very Helpful in assisting with plans and advise of contractors to get the pad ready and pool installed. Paul Wheeler was friendly and followed up on all or enquires. Pool is now in and ready to enjoy

Worst mistake i could of made.

Easy

We explained what we wanted and they delivered. Friendly and accommodating they made the whole process enjoyable and very easy.

great service

we don't have the pool installed yet but the service from Classic Pools was excellent. Craig gave an excellent presentation, explained everything and had answers to questions. they have been very helpful. we will review again when the pool is installed.

John G

John G

Great product

The pool itself was excellent fitting and excavation people were very good deliver was slow only arrived on the day it was supposed to be installed
One suggestion make sure that what’s quoted let’s people know what will be done and what won’t be done

Lyn75

Lyn75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

Classic pools were great to deal with, Mark was excellent giving me all the information i needed and what he recommended, didn't try to sell me anything i didnt need. Would definitely deal with them again. Highly recommended.

Classic pools, awesome

From the beginning of checking out the range of pools at the their display centre, the contract signing, even made a few changes prior to pool going in, nothing was a issue. The pool is in, very satisfied thanks Mark (classic pools) and Steve (the fitter)

Magnificent spa! Loving life.

We’ve had our Whitsundays spa for about a month now and wouldn’t look back!
The support from Charlie has been second to none throughout the whole process.

swimming pool

Wayne the salesperson was excellent. Not at all pushy and helped us get exactly the pool we wanted. Highly recommended.

Richasked

Hey anyone had a problem with the liner failing. Ours developed a fist size hole and the entire right bottom edge which gets the most sun has degraded to a thin easy tear plastic. It's five years old thought it would last longer.

Bonita S
Bonita S

Did anyone bother to answer you Rich? It doesn’t look like it. We just had the same thing happen last night with a liner that is only 3 years old. Seems extremely shoddy.

Rich

No, no replies. Took it up with Classic pools got a well worded reply including a copy of the original guarantee doc for the liner. Clearly it wasn't the first time they had to reply to my kind of inquiry. Basically if it doesn't split as you're doing the initial filling of the pool you're out of luck. One thing to watch is the 'generous' offer to supply you a new liner at several hundred dollars off their usual price in recognition of your inconvenience. About 3 minutes of looking on line and I found the same liner a few hundred dollars cheaper again then their 'generous' offer. Sorry I don't have better news for you, good luck.

Jean F.
Jean F.

Hi our pool cleaner came this morning to our just 3 year old 12.6 x 6.4 metre pool. As he started to clean the whole bottom corner tore and we lost over 120,000 litres of pool water, which then made its way down the paddock and straight into our stock dam. The bottom of our liner was completely faded, yet the sides still had patterning on them. Got the run around from Classic Pools as had been warned. Also received a very "generous" offer of a new liner. Truly. Our entire deck goes over the top of our coping and will have to be torn off. We would have to get someone to redo the liner. We had this put up professionally and has been looked after professionally. I could cry I am so dissapointed about this. How can you sell a product not fit for purpose. The warranty only covers the manufacture of the liner, not the material. What sort of a warranty is that. It's not a warranty at all, as it's the material that has failed. The sales experience was fantastic, but if we had any idea this would have happened we would have given it a miss I'm afraid. I fear there will be many, many more people out there that will suffer the same problems and its just criminal.

Mandy T

Mandy Tasked

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions

Bob

We have just had one installed

Babydraggonz

Babydraggonzasked

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues.....
I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar )
So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

Billy B.
Billy B.

It's no different for us mate we have been treated the same and every other company has said the same to us won't touch there products

Get an answer from our members and Classic Pools representatives