Classic Pools

Classic Pools (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great product

The pool itself was excellent fitting and excavation people were very good deliver was slow only arrived on the day it was supposed to be installed
One suggestion make sure that what’s quoted let’s people know what will be done and what won’t be done

Excellent customer service

Classic pools were great to deal with, Mark was excellent giving me all the information i needed and what he recommended, didn't try to sell me anything i didnt need. Would definitely deal with them again. Highly recommended.

Classic pools, awesome

From the beginning of checking out the range of pools at the their display centre, the contract signing, even made a few changes prior to pool going in, nothing was a issue. The pool is in, very satisfied thanks Mark (classic pools) and Steve (the fitter)

Magnificent spa! Loving life.

We’ve had our Whitsundays spa for about a month now and wouldn’t look back!
The support from Charlie has been second to none throughout the whole process.

swimming pool

Wayne the salesperson was excellent. Not at all pushy and helped us get exactly the pool we wanted. Highly recommended.

Talk the talk but can’t walk the walk

Sales was great - until they had my money! Installation not supervised as we were told, the installers could not speak English well and could not give a proper hand over on the pool and filter. Leaks, coping installed incorrectly, a ladder paid for but never received... and then they tried to buy me off with a few inflatable pool toys! You’re a joke.

Above ground Classic Pool

Staff very helpful with information, but their recommended Building Surveyors (for permit) were very frustrating and left a lot to be desired. Classic Pools (Hoppers Crossing) need to provide customers with a comprehensive "Permit information sheet" with the EXACT INFORMATION that is required by B/Surveyors to smoothly process permit application. Their recommended pool installers (ABOVE GROUND. COM.AU) were excellent .... very particular with their workmanship, knowledge, reliability and work ethic. AAAAA++++ rating to Luke Patrick and Emrys for their detail and care in installing our above ground lap pool.

Poor communication & customer service

Staff were friendly throughout sales process. Then works were delayed, pool arrived a month late, installer difficult to get hold of, working half days so installation delayed.
Classic pools hoppers crossing pushed concerns back onto workers, submitted incorrect order and were u able to offer alternative.
Problems with maintains pool chemicals, again pushed back into manufacturing companies.
Charlie very helpful - would deal with him again but other staff are rude and dismiss problems saying “we’ve never had this issue before”
Would not use this company again

Very easy to deal with.

Staff were very professional. Answered all our questions. We are in NSW and collected the pool in QLD. The pool was ready to go when we arrived, all packed and labelled. Warehouse staff were great. So impressed, we are thinking of getting a spa from them as well. Would highly recommend the guys in the QLD branch.

New pool

They were very helpful and put my mind onto a lovely man who was able to help me replace my pool at a reasonable price

Treated like an idiot because I'm a woman

Never deal with this company. They don't explain everything, they add on extras and what choice do you have but to pay to go onto the next stage. They don't put in full days and then want to charge an extra day due to coming across one problem

Appalling company

They took our money and then delivered on nothing for two months before we finally gave up and got our money back. No after sales service at all. Rude salesperson. Finally booked appointments after a month and a half and then didn’t turn up - twice. Promised installation just after Xmas so we paid in full 3rd week in November. Unprofessional - even the 2nd contractor they appointed (first one never arrived or surveyed site) said The first contractor was crap and then he didn’t show up either. Surprised they’re still in business and whilst I’m sure they have many happy customers I would never recommend them after my experience.

Our Replacement Pool

We have just replaced our above ground Poo,l after 18 years, with another Classic Pool. The salesman was a delight to deal with and the installation went all according to plan. Hope we get another 18 years out of our new Pool.

Service outstanding

Service could not have been better it was because of the service we ended up purchasing a pool. Delivery was also efficient and delivery man friendly and helpful. Highly recommend them

Good value

Good value pool , delivery took a couple of weeks longer than we was told and had to re schedule installation.

Great customer experience

Our pool purchase has been smooth sailing with Classic Pools. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and respond in a timely manner. The pool is still in the installation stage, but so far we're delighted with the experience Classic Pools has given us. They take care of everything, from plans, quotes, permits to organising installation.

Very happy with their service

I had my above ground pool installed last week & am very happy with it. The installers were friendly & professional ..Carlos couldnt do enough.. The salesman Mark was very helpful & through in some extras. Would recommend to anyone wanting a pool.

Fantastic journey

Our swimming pool journey has been fantastic. All the way from purchasing, through construction, installation to swimming. There was no issues at any stage even when we requested changes. Thank you to everyone for such a pleasant journey. You all were awesome and have made such a big choice so easy.

Deceived at every step

Just to let you know. You are put down on permit application as ‘ owner builder ‘....so buyer beware
Hoppers Crossing void of help about products, quote changed with each person and that was 3 times.
Quote changed again when seperate company ( installer ) took over, excavation ( different company again ).
I have had so many issues with this company and their independent associates that I will not recommend them to anyone EVER!!!
You need customer service training every single one of you, including head office. Disgraceful.

Best Customer Service

Our experience with Classic Pools has been absolutely carefree. It has been a pleasure to deal with Mark and all the other people involved in the process of purchasing and installing our new pool.

Hi everyone, has any one installed an oval pool themselves got a few questions
We have just had one installed

Crappy Kreepy Crawler that classic Pools sent with ‘ KIT POOL’ paid enough for the pool and installation at least you guys could supply quality products. Takes me 3 days to clean the pool with the Crawler....absolutely ridiculous!!!! I have better things to do....steps also move, cinder blocks in steps aren’t good enough to hold down the steps and the rail was never installed!!!! Oh I forgot...I’m the owner builder right? Tried to get other Pool companies to help but they won’t touch your product or deal with your issues..... I’m ready to send the crawler back to Hoppers Crossing and throwing over thier fence and making a complaint to the Ombudsman about service, installation and quality of product ( pool and filter and solar ) So if I want help C at Hoppers tells you to get help from other pool companies.....I want answers on we’re to find people to help install steps properly and also what’s the best Crawler ?

Hi there has anyone owning a extreme stainless pool had any fading issue with the stone pattern fading on the outer wall?
hi andy , fading yes lots of it mainly on bottom but yes on wall i also have crinkles on the bottom hoping to resolve i have been handballed all over the place, it has been that bad with stress and anger i've been sick and been in hospital through stress i'm wanting them to take pool away and money back and them to take pool away

Classic Pools