• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Linh

LinhSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

What an amazing service. Jay our technician was very experienced and helpful to guide us on what suitable for our family. Very satisfied with the service and thank you Jay

Store LocationNSW
AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the great review Linh. Our team is thrilled you’re so happy with your filter. Jay really is a fantastic technician and we feel so lucky to have him. We’d love to continue our services for customers like you. Thanks again!

Very good service!!!

Very good service, will see how different water quality. He explained well what is the step 4 filter and how it works. And also told me good thing about seramic filter, even though extra charged. Should mentioned on the website though
Overall I am happy with installation.
Thanks!!!

AdminClean and Clear Water

We highly appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review Gooktac. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again!

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives