Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water (page 2 of 26)

Adam was able to re-arrange the apointment time for me as I was running late, he was quick and provided great customer service

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

Great to hear that our technician was helpful. We appreciate your feedback!

Good service

Adam done a good job and he is very educated about the water filter i will recommend him only to service my filter every year i wouldn't want anyone else thank you

Clean a.Clean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback about our technician. We are glad that you had a good experience and that you were advised clearly about our products. Thank you once again!

Good systems and fast Services

I have 2 machines at office and 1 at home excellent service
Service at office prompt me to install at home as well

True clean and clear water

Adam was an efficient, friendly and punctual serviceman.The communication was good throughout the service arrangement.I have been using this service for many years and see no reason to change still.

Happy customer

We use this service for past 5 years. We are happy with the service and would highly recommend Clean and Clear water service for anyone especially having little kids at home.

Clean & clear water

Professional services and great company to deal with they always remind me every year for the water filter change great

Jin

Jin

Reliable

Used it for years. Service follow up and reminders are useful. Helps keep track of the condition of the system.

Quick and professional great company to deal with they always remind me every year for the water filter change great

Great services thank you so much adam is a wonderful person and very respectful highly recommend him only for to come out evry year for the service

Love our clean water

We have had our water filter for some years now and could not do without it it is great we drink clean water

Service on water filter

Cannot fault the service from Clean and Clear Water they were very professional neatly attired also they ring me when my service is due which is a wonderful service

Happy with the service

It was on time, and friendly service, with additional helpful advice. Very happy with the outcome, would recommend it to other people.

Sarah

Sarah

Water is clean and clear.

Tasty water. Clean and clear just like the brand. Great quality. Adam serviced my filter with ease and highly recommend.

Great customer service and helpful

We ordered clean and clear water filters and the customer service provided has been great and very helpful each time whether on phone or in person.

Very good product

Adam did such a great job was very fast and professional i would prefer him to come every year for the service

good job

Adam did a good job. Didn't get the phonecall the day before to confirm so wasn't sure if they were coming.

MamaMaria

MamaMariaNSW, 2148

Great service!

Have been with the company for 5+ years. Technician that came today was very informative and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend..

Nahida

NahidaAustralia

His very clean

Clean and nice and very very good service and I like the service and price for me I will give this a five stars ⭐️

Great water.

My filter has given me and my family a healthier lifestyle we can’t live with out it great investment for our health purposes.

Thanks you :) great service like always :)

Adam is Always friendly and punctual, he does a great job and calls before arriving to make sure you are home. Thank you

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives