Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water (page 3 of 37)

Kerry

KerrySydney Surrounds, NSW

What a great install

Jay arrived ready to go and managed to install the system despite our space issues. Really impressed by the system and looking forward to enjoying some good quality water. Peace and health ‍♀️

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback Kerry. We are glad you are enjoying your system. Peace and health to you too.

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Jay is awesome! Perfect service!

Jay is a very friendly, nice and professional staff, who helped me fix the tap. Though I got a faulty product first day after installation, they can send nice people like Jay who help you fixed it so you don’t need to worry about anything. Love the work!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up this review Steven. We are pleased to have you with us and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your service. Thank you!

John is so great and professional! He’s so skilled with the filter changing.

I’m really happy with the water filter system. We all family are beneficial from the system, as the water tastes more clean and better than any place. Even bottled water in the grocery is beaten. And it’s our house third filter changing, John is so professional!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you Sherry for taking the time to offer a review on your new filter. We really appreciate the positive feedback and the great benefits you are experiencing from your filtration system. Thanks again.

Elias issa

Elias issaSydney, NSW

Came before time. Excellent service

Came to my house serviced the filter in a friendly manner. Informed me of my choices and helped me to understand my best options with what I was wanting. 5 star should

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Elias. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services.

KAT

KATSydney, NSW

Fabulous service and product!

I am so happy to finally get this filter system and I'm so pleased I went with Clean and Clear. It seems to be a very well run business from the first call to the sales staff to the day of installing. John the installler is one of the loveliest, knowledgeable and professional guys I have every met. He rang me on the day, was on time, installed the system and a new tap which is great. One very happy customer. Thank you!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your lovely note Kat. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and value customers like you. Thanks once again!

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Great installation service

John was great. He arrived when he said he would and installed the filter quickly and left no mess. I would recommend him and the filter recommendation he made any time

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks Nick for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on Clean & Clear and our technician John. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Tastes so gud! can’t go back to tap water!!

It’s been my third installation! I’ve moved three times and have got the water filter installed every time.It tastes great !
Jay was very professional and informative!loved the service!
Neat work!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up this review Riti. We are pleased to have you with us and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your service. Thank you!

Tiz

TizSydney, NSW

Very good products and service

Products (undersink boiler and filter) are working well. Service is excellent. Easy to call for service, and fast. Cost is affordable. Technician, John, is very knowledgeable and friendly. All good.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for taking the time to put up this review Tiz. We look forward to providing you with our services in the years ahead. Thank you!

Great customer service

Very professional staff came in and install the filter. Love the work. The staff John explained how the system works and did a great job of the installation in my kitchen.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks Steven for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on Clean & Clear and our technician John. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Ankur

AnkurSydney

This is perfect

The water system filter system is excellent snd also after sales support is very good. Timely reminder for filter change takes all hassle away. Have not absolutely no problems since we got it installed 2 years back

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to having you with us at Clean & Clear in the years ahead.

Easy and smooth transaction :)

Prompt and great service, technician Jay arrived on time & is very professional explaining all the components of the filter, annual service and replacement cost. It’s an easy and smooth transaction.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review Christine. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for your filtration services anytime. Thank you once again.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great service!

Jay was awesome, nice to chat with, quick, professional in his job and answered all my questions. I took one step to better health by adding this tap & filter. Thanks heaps Jay

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Maria. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter and services.

Alexandra

AlexandraSydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service!

A huge thank you to your technician, Jay, who did an excellent job neatly installing our new water filter in a particularly difficult space. The placement was exactly as requested! Jay is an asset to your team.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks Alexandra for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on Clean & Clear and our technician Jay. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Great service!

Great customer service and informative throughout the whole process. Describes my osmosis system and filter replacement and connected my water filter to my fridge. Now we can have cold water just in time for summer.
Thanks Jay!

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to leave us this great review. We look forward to having you with us in the years ahead.

Joe

JoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome system

Thank you Jay wonderful pleasant young man. Jay Did a great job my family is absolutely grateful water is so nice to drink
Can’t thank you enough and can’t thank Jay enough very nice young man
You have an ambassador here will be highly recommending your company and your service man Jay

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Tech John in and out in no time, no fuss no mess done! Happy

Great guy, friendly & courteous, on time
Impressed with service.
Recommended full filter change which we did.
Water flowing faster now too
Reminder call each 12 months is great service provided, saves me guessing
Thx

AdminClean and Clear Water

"Hey Jec. Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this amazing review. We are so glad you're happy with the filtration system and we also look forward to having you as a valued customer of Clean & Clear.

Rosanna

RosannaSydney, NSW

Reverse osmosis unit

Great product, excellent service and John was very knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy with my filter. Highly recommend this product as good price and prompt installation. Thanks for all your help.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks Rosanna for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion on Clean & Clear. We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thanks again!

Professional

John was really professional and did an excellent job. Highly recommended. Good services and good unit and very reasonable price. Very happy with the unit and enjoying it. Thanks a lot

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for your kind words Abhishak. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, John is truly a gem to have on our team!

Its very professional

He has done a fantastic job. He has done in a very professional way. After fixing the filters he has cleaned the area nicely. Very impressed.
Would be recommending to my friends as well.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review on your new filter Deepika. We really appreciate the positive feedback on your new filtration system.

mitoson4

mitoson4Sydney, NSW

Need it

Excellent service, our water can be dirty so we really needed the filters and it can also remove chlorine taste as I was at a restaurant having water and now notice when chlorine is present in water.
And we have stopped buying bottles choosing to fill up reusable one's.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment Mitoson. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives