Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water (page 4 of 37)

Alex 5 star service

Knowledgeable, quick, efficient service. Would definitely recommend. Alex knew the product well and was very efficient in the installation process. Very good value for money. I recommend the company and Alex.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We highly appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review Alia. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Randa

RandaSydney, NSW

The service was great prices are also cheap and Jay was very polite and professional and answered all my questions concerning the filter. Will highly recommend clean and clear filters to all.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback Randa! We are glad that Jay's services met your expectation and we are always here to assist you, Thank you!

Janna

JannaSydney, NSW

Prompt service

Perfect service, Mr Jay fix everything including replacing a tap. Thank you for attention, and professional service. Highly recommended. Very happy with this, because today is Saturday and we are not able to be at home during weekdays.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the great review Janna! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with our services. Mr Jay really is a fantastic technician and we are glad that you were happy with the service he provided you with . Thanks again!

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Water filter installation was great

John was great. Very professional with the installation and he explained about the parts and the process. Very happy. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Clean water!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the great review Isaac! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with your filter Installation. John really is an amazing technician and we are glad that you were happy with the installation he provided you with . Thanks again!

Gypsy

GypsySydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional service

John and Jay fitted two filters for us. John took the time to explain everything to us and even tested the level of chlorine in our water. Excellent, professional service. Highly recommended.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks Gypsy for your amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating. Thanks again!

Makanji

MakanjiSydney, NSW

John was good and on time

He came on time and was very patient and explained everything. I did not know their was so much to know about water. I appreciate that he took he’s time to help me understand

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback Makanji. We are glad that John's services met your expectation and we are always here to assist you, Thank you!

Carolina

CarolinaSydney, NSW

Fantastic service

The trade man is on time and very good customer service. Thank and highly recommended in the future. Very good service and fantastic Thank you. See next year. Thank you.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review on your new filter Carolina. We really appreciate the positive feedback and the great benefits you are experiencing from your filtration system.

Preetika

PreetikaSydney, NSW

Don't bother expecting them to give you the bonus benchtop water cooler.

I am really angry at the fact that I was promised a benchtop water cooler when i purchased the order however I still haven't received it yet. I have followed up multiple times and they keep saying we will get you one but don't know when. Everything was paid on the day they installed the water filter. Since then I have had no communication unless I follow up with them. False advertising esp since I don't think I will ever get what I was promised. if you are going to go with them make sure you tell them to bring the bench top cooler with them on the day or you will be left angry like me.

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Worst service ever , you want to be deal with .

I won’t never ever wanna hear back from this People at all, so so unprofessional! They told us they will be sending someone’s to my place to install at 2 pm!! But nearly 2 hours after, around 4 pm, I called them and they become with nonsense excuse that they did try to call me!? But case what!!! No ones called from them, just being waiting and cancel my baby doctor appointment because of this stupid services. I highly not recommend this unprofessional peoples at all! I wish I can write more but that’s more then enough. Stop stop nonsense to people, we all have a life and I am not going to waste my time with someone’s they don’t respect other peoples time time and life style.

Preety Aulakh

Preety AulakhSydney, NSW

This is great !

John was great ! On time and great service. He was keeping me informed through out the process. He was quick to install. The all process was hassle free with John”s explanation on products. Thanks John.
Highly recommended product.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the great review Preety! Our team is thrilled you’re happy with your filter Installation. John really is a fantastic technician and we are glad that you were happy with the service he provided you with . Thanks again!

Gerard N.

Gerard N.Sydney, NSW

Great product and service

John arrived right on time, installed the water filtering system with a minimum of fuss keeping me informed throughout the process provinding with very usefull information..
It was all done in 30 minutes
I really recommend the product

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for your kind words Gerard. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, John is truly amazing to have on our team! Thanks again!

On time and fast service.

Thank you for fast service the phone call was quickly answered and progress was smooth. John was here on time which is great and i recommend this service to anyone who needs it.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Sarah! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Avigill

AvigillSydney, NSW

Excellent service

John was on time, quick to install and explained everything we need to know. We can already taste the difference in water. Company should include ceramic filter in the price though and advertise it for little higher if need to. When given choice most will choose ceramic filter.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Avigill. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with our filter Installation. Thanks again!

Very good service!!!

Very good service, will see how different water quality. He explained well what is the step 4 filter and how it works. And also told me good thing about seramic filter, even though extra charged. Should mentioned on the website though
Overall I am happy with installation.
Thanks!!!

AdminClean and Clear Water

We highly appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review Gooktac. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again!

Excellent customer service and professionalism!

John was prompt, friendly and got the job done. Additionally he made some really good recommendations and showed us where the problem areas were for our issue which was very helpful. We were very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend him and the company.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating Sang. We are sure our technician John and office staff were more than happy to guide you with rectifying any issues you may have. Thank you once again.

ANNA K.

ANNA K.Sydney, NSW

John thanks sooooo much for the great work you did for me, i am so lucky to have you complete the job for me.

John came to my house and installed my filters in a professional manner. Expained everything well and cleaned after himself. 5 stars i recommend this company. Thank you john much appreciated.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Anna. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Cath M.

Cath M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Experience

John came to my house and installed my new Water Filter. He was very pleasant and knew exactly what he was doing. John was very professional and he didn't take very long at all to install the filter. My water was so dreadful that I couldn't drink it before I got the water filter. Now my water is crystal clear, with no smell at all and is a pleasure to drink. Worth every cent. Very happy customer here. Thank you!!

Kristy

KristySydney Surrounds, NSW

Great friendly service

Tarkan was a very friendly technician, smooth installation. Nothing was a problem. Cleaned up after the job and left us feeling very taken care of. Thankyou Tarkan we would recommend this company absolutely

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for taking the time to give this great review Kristy. We appreciate your time and we agree Tarkan is a great technician. Thanks again!

Worst customer service with all the staff a

Bad running on time, accusing the customer with bad language, they won't care about the customer service and never try to call or send at lease a message to tell you they running late. And if you speak to manager won't help you as well

Not happy.

Promised complimentary water cooler and didn’t receive it. Tried chasing it up multiple times but no reply. Manager said would call back but have not heard anything since. Really not impressed

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives