D'Arcy G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

Store LocationMelbourne metro
Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Worst service ever , you want to be deal with .

I won’t never ever wanna hear back from this People at all, so so unprofessional! They told us they will be sending someone’s to my place to install at 2 pm!! But nearly 2 hours after, around 4 pm, I called them and they become with nonsense excuse that they did try to call me!? But case what!!! No ones called from them, just being waiting and cancel my baby doctor appointment because of this stupid services. I highly not recommend this unprofessional peoples at all! I wish I can write more but that’s more then enough. Stop stop nonsense to people, we all have a life and I am not going to waste my time with someone’s they don’t respect other peoples time time and life style.

Store LocationI believe it was Bankstown, online !

Worst customer service with all the staff a

Bad running on time, accusing the customer with bad language, they won't care about the customer service and never try to call or send at lease a message to tell you they running late. And if you speak to manager won't help you as well

Not happy.

Promised complimentary water cooler and didn’t receive it. Tried chasing it up multiple times but no reply. Manager said would call back but have not heard anything since. Really not impressed

Lara G

Lara GSydney, NSW

WARNING...Be very careful!

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Bad after sales service

Was booked in for a service, I waited and waited and no one showed up! Plus no call! Now was told have to for 2 weeks with a leaky filter!

Bronwen

BronwenSydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered a filter system last week and was advised install this Saturday. Waited all day. No one turned up. Not even a phone call. No second chance here. I cancelled my order. Going to Bunnings instead.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. Please reach me personally via email or phone call and do my best to resolve the issue. admin@cleanandclearwater.com.au or 1300 733 853.

sophieh

sophiehSYDNEY

Could not give me a morning time for installation - inefficient and ultimately rude

My 2 year old sleeps 12-3 and I asked repeatedly for a time either in the morning or afternoon. 3 times they scheduled my install between 12-3pm. Not good customer service. I cancelled the installation and the customer service consultant could not care less.

Nita

NitaSydney.,NSW

Disgusting company

Very unprofessional receptionist ! Service canceled by the company but no phone call or any voicemail left to advice me!!!
Not reliable at all! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to use this company!

AdminClean and Clear Water

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Feel free to re-schedule an appointment by calling us directly on 1300 733 853. We hope to have the opportunity to communicate soon.

Tee

TeeSydney

Day old filter doesnt work

Purchased the 3 stage filter, the next day I noticed white bits in the water. I used it a couple more times then it stopped working altogether. Called their reception, they advised me that a technician will be in touch and come out the next day. Didn't receive a call back and no technician came to check.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. Please contact us on 1300 733 853 to resolve the issue.

Liang

LiangMelbourne

Bad experience with this clean &clear company

It was very bad bad bad experience to deal with this company. The water flow was so weak after installation for 4 weeks. We keep to call the company and told us to wait until their technician who come back from Sydney to fix. Totally waiting nearly 1.5 months. NO Recommend this company at all.choose any other companies.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. We always offer to send out a plumber from Melbourne until our technician can come out to you and resolve the issue. Please do not hesitate to call for any further assistance.

Worst service in over 10 years

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and Dishonest

The price on their replacement filters increases every time they talk to you. They quote you a price and when they come to replace them, they increase the price. When I rang the head office and asked why this is happening, they said they will talk to the installer and get back to me. They never got back to me. This was happening every year since I installed their 5 stage system. I got fed up with this and changed companies for the replacement filters. They they rang me to say that I have voided my warranty by buying replacement filters from another company. At least now, I don't have to deal with these shonky company.

David17

David17SYDNEY

UNDER QUOTING everytime,....... DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY

Jaff

Jaff

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF AND DISGUSTING COMPANY

Does not deserved any star at all. Disgusting staff members very unprofessional receptionist.
I book to install water filter at my place and no one turned up, no calls at all, then i book again at another date and nobody turned up again, no calls no nothing again. So sick with this company very unprofessional. CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS DISGUSTING COMPANY TO ANYBODY!!!

Mr T

Mr Tsydney

WORST COMPANY EVER

Very poor attitude to Customer Service/Satisfaction

Josh

JoshSydney

Terrible Service, Rude and Unprofessional Customer Service.

Terribly Shonky Damage From Leak

Unfortunately the water filter leaked, they came to fix it, but it had damaged the ceiling under the kitchen, Clean and Clear refused to discuss this or return any calls. Year later they call to organise the annual service and tell me I should have lodged an insurance claim and that they now have new management and will not do anything about the damage. So disappointing, I now doubt the efficacy of the purifier if the company is so dodgy.

Divya

DivyaSydney

Annual Service & Cartridge replacement

Product is good but the Professionalism & Staff - AWFUL!!!
I got my filter installed last year & they've sent me a confirmation email that the Annual servicing & replacement of cartridges will be $ 99 when it comes to do it - they've asked $ 150!!!!! Upon referring the mail - the lady said " Don't refer me any email - we have changed the price - choice is yours - keep it or leave it" WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM - NEVER GO WITH THE CHEAT COMPANY

Provided me with free water cooler - it gives me hot boiling water & upon reported this issue - they've said we have no stock, when it will arrive we will let you know. STILL WAITING FOR THAT CALL!!!!!!

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives