Listing monitored by Clean and Clear Water

Biggest K.
Biggest K.Sydney, NSW

Always charge too much.

Company had on a number of occasions stated one price over the phone then charged a lot more on attendance. $155 for the 3 filters then $240 when they attended. Not happy. Did the same to I know pensioner as well.

Issa AlzardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complaint

Issa Alzard

The reply does not mean anything to me, the matter is closed and I hope other customers be careful when dealing with such companies.
I do not need any reply from them and soon we will replace their system.

Janine G
Janine GSydney, NSW

Bad taste

I had this company ring me saying my filter was due to be changed. While my water still tasted great, i decided to have it changed. The came out and changed all 3 filters and when they left the water tasted horrendous. I keep calling them to come back and change it. They have changed it 4 times now and it still tasted terrible. They were suppose to come back today between 9am and 12pm and it's now nearly 4pm and still no show.
I have spent a fortune on buying bottled water and no compensation was offered for that. Very dissapointed and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Chantelle M.
Chantelle M.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional, unreliable

My nan has cancer and we wanted nan to be drinking pure water. I called a week before installation day and was told installation will be done on a Thurs. Received a call Thurs saying that installation is rescheduled for the next day Fri. Fri came and no show so I called and complain. The lady said someone will be out on Monday and still no show. Will never recommend this company to anyone. How can you run a business and be so unreliable. Very disgusted.

Jackie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed with service

Not happy with service. 3 attempts to have you show up at the 3 hourly slot quoted. Price quoted did not match what was charged. This was after checking my existing file and quoting on what was required. Overcharged and unhappy

Jackie E.

When I rang on Friday they weren't going to help just said that's it

Jackie E.

Look at your emails and you'll see several emails querying this so you can find my file. Surname may be different. I'm in Ourimbah

Don’t waste your time

They are unable to even schedule an appointment and even after multiple attempts did not show up. Unreliable and incomplete.

D'Arcy G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

Ronny
RonnySydney, NSW

Worst service ever , you want to be deal with .

I won’t never ever wanna hear back from this People at all, so so unprofessional! They told us they will be sending someone’s to my place to install at 2 pm!! But nearly 2 hours after, around 4 pm, I called them and they become with nonsense excuse that they did try to call me!? But case what!!! No ones called from them, just being waiting and cancel my baby doctor appointment because of this stupid services. I highly not recommend this unprofessional peoples at all! I wish I can write more but that’s more then enough. Stop stop nonsense to people, we all have a life and I am not going to waste my time with someone’s they don’t respect other peoples time time and life style.

Store LocationI believe it was Bankstown, online !

Other Home Care Shops

On time and fast service.

Thank you for fast service the phone call was quickly answered and progress was smooth. John was here on time which is great and i recommend this service to anyone who needs it.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Sarah! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Worst customer service with all the staff a

Bad running on time, accusing the customer with bad language, they won't care about the customer service and never try to call or send at lease a message to tell you they running late. And if you speak to manager won't help you as well

Not happy.

Promised complimentary water cooler and didn’t receive it. Tried chasing it up multiple times but no reply. Manager said would call back but have not heard anything since. Really not impressed

Lara G
Lara GSydney, NSW

WARNING...Be very careful!

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Bad after sales service

Was booked in for a service, I waited and waited and no one showed up! Plus no call! Now was told have to for 2 weeks with a leaky filter!

Nirav
NiravSydney, NSW

Fully satisfied with service.The guys name Yusuf did a perfect job .My family is happy with new tap and water cooler.

Fully satisfied with the service.The technician name Yusuf did a perfect job for me.He knows his jay very well.My family is very new ware tap and top of that water cooler system.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Nirav. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with Yusuf's services. Thank you once again.

Bronwen
BronwenSydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered a filter system last week and was advised install this Saturday. Waited all day. No one turned up. Not even a phone call. No second chance here. I cancelled my order. Going to Bunnings instead.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. Please reach me personally via email or phone call and do my best to resolve the issue. admin@cleanandclearwater.com.au or 1300 733 853.

shakir99
shakir99asked

Hi, Does Clean and Clear do installations in Melbourne?

Bill
Bill

Yes both Sydney and Melbourrne.

Pete
Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi
Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives