Listing monitored by Clean and Clear Water

Casey Bertucci
Casey BertucciSydney, NSW

John - Clean and Clear water

I have dealt with this company for 3 years now. They are prompt and professional and their product is great. John was professional and friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you!

Impeccable service

We needed help installing remotely and John and the team followed up every night until it was all bedded down. Over and above help with all the little extras that make a great customer experience. We will be recommending Clean and Clear water to everyone and buying another system for our new house also. Cheers guys. I’m extremely impressed

Amazing

Yusif done a amazing job in my house I hop to see him again great job yusif amazing job love it

great service

prompt on time very efficient and clean jay was exceptional and quick great value for money highly recomended cleaned up after finishing ,,,

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your kind words Con. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Jay is an amazing technician.

Biggest K.
Biggest K.Sydney, NSW

Always charge too much.

Company had on a number of occasions stated one price over the phone then charged a lot more on attendance. $155 for the 3 filters then $240 when they attended. Not happy. Did the same to I know pensioner as well.

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Jay was amazing!!

Jay has been out a couple of times to service our water filter. He was extremely polite, helpful, kind and knowledgeable. He spent so much time trying to sort out our problem with our water filter and did not leave until it worked perfectly and until we were happy. It is so nice to see young people who are eager to please, extremely well mannered and well presented.Our water tastes great and the filter system is working perfectly. Thankyou Jay for your time and patience. This company is very lucky to have you as part of their team.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you so much for your kind words Vanessa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Jay is truly a gem to have on our team!

BillSydney, NSW

Have Been A Customer For Over 10 Years .....Great Water And Excellent Service

Upgraded our system last year. Moe just did first annual service of the new system. Explained things well. Arrived in time slot .

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Bill. We highly appreciate you taking time to leave us this great review. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Issa AlzardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Complaint

Issa Alzard

The reply does not mean anything to me, the matter is closed and I hope other customers be careful when dealing with such companies.
I do not need any reply from them and soon we will replace their system.

Janine G
Janine GSydney, NSW

Bad taste

I had this company ring me saying my filter was due to be changed. While my water still tasted great, i decided to have it changed. The came out and changed all 3 filters and when they left the water tasted horrendous. I keep calling them to come back and change it. They have changed it 4 times now and it still tasted terrible. They were suppose to come back today between 9am and 12pm and it's now nearly 4pm and still no show.
I have spent a fortune on buying bottled water and no compensation was offered for that. Very dissapointed and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Teresa Davis
Teresa Davis

Excellent customer setvice

Moe phoned and gave an ETA, arrived in time and fitted new water filter. Moe was at all times highly professional, and fully explained process.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your lovely review Teresa. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the installation of your water filter. We take pride in giving our best service and value customers like you. Thanks once again!

Chantelle M.
Chantelle M.Sydney, NSW

Unprofessional, unreliable

My nan has cancer and we wanted nan to be drinking pure water. I called a week before installation day and was told installation will be done on a Thurs. Received a call Thurs saying that installation is rescheduled for the next day Fri. Fri came and no show so I called and complain. The lady said someone will be out on Monday and still no show. Will never recommend this company to anyone. How can you run a business and be so unreliable. Very disgusted.

Very good.

I made the right decision in choosing clean and clear water to replace our old and broken water filter. Excellent service,very happy with it. Moe made a call before coming and was punctual.He is very polite and explained everything of what we need to know.Thanks again Moe.

Jackie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed with service

Not happy with service. 3 attempts to have you show up at the 3 hourly slot quoted. Price quoted did not match what was charged. This was after checking my existing file and quoting on what was required. Overcharged and unhappy

Jackie E.

When I rang on Friday they weren't going to help just said that's it

Jackie E.

Look at your emails and you'll see several emails querying this so you can find my file. Surname may be different. I'm in Ourimbah

Love my new water filter!

Excellent service and excellent product. The installer, Jay was punctual, courteous and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with everything. I can highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality water filter at a reasonable price.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment Almasa. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are happy that Jay's services met your standards. Thank you once again.

Don’t waste your time

They are unable to even schedule an appointment and even after multiple attempts did not show up. Unreliable and incomplete.

shakir99
shakir99asked

Hi, Does Clean and Clear do installations in Melbourne?

Bill

Yes both Sydney and Melbourrne.

Pete
Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi
Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives