Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water

Preetika

PreetikaSydney, NSW

Don't bother expecting them to give you the bonus benchtop water cooler.

I am really angry at the fact that I was promised a benchtop water cooler when i purchased the order however I still haven't received it yet. I have followed up multiple times and they keep saying we will get you one but don't know when. Everything was paid on the day they installed the water filter. Since then I have had no communication unless I follow up with them. False advertising esp since I don't think I will ever get what I was promised. if you are going to go with them make sure you tell them to bring the bench top cooler with them on the day or you will be left angry like me.

Store LocationChullora NSW
Pamela S.

Pamela S.Sydney, NSW

Filter system great

The initial installation was very good.
Trying to order replacement filters was a bit difficult, The sales person on the phone wasn't very helpful, and at times quite rude.
When I eventually did get the filters replaced by the company, I found white powdery residue in my kettle. I wouldn't ring this company again to get replacement filters...

Yes same for me, no stock

I rang them for the $135 deal but they don't have stock, the sales person put me on hold to talk to the manager but he wasn't there. I suspect they have never sold the $135 deal to anyone.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

CJ

CJSydney

Good but dodgy... bE Careful

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives