Jackie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very disappointed with service

Not happy with service. 3 attempts to have you show up at the 3 hourly slot quoted. Price quoted did not match what was charged. This was after checking my existing file and quoting on what was required. Overcharged and unhappy

Jackie E.

When I rang on Friday they weren't going to help just said that's it

Jackie E.

Look at your emails and you'll see several emails querying this so you can find my file. Surname may be different. I'm in Ourimbah

Don’t waste your time

They are unable to even schedule an appointment and even after multiple attempts did not show up. Unreliable and incomplete.

D'Arcy G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer service

Preetika

PreetikaSydney, NSW

Don't bother expecting them to give you the bonus benchtop water cooler.

I am really angry at the fact that I was promised a benchtop water cooler when i purchased the order however I still haven't received it yet. I have followed up multiple times and they keep saying we will get you one but don't know when. Everything was paid on the day they installed the water filter. Since then I have had no communication unless I follow up with them. False advertising esp since I don't think I will ever get what I was promised. if you are going to go with them make sure you tell them to bring the bench top cooler with them on the day or you will be left angry like me.

Ronny

RonnySydney, NSW

Worst service ever , you want to be deal with .

I won’t never ever wanna hear back from this People at all, so so unprofessional! They told us they will be sending someone’s to my place to install at 2 pm!! But nearly 2 hours after, around 4 pm, I called them and they become with nonsense excuse that they did try to call me!? But case what!!! No ones called from them, just being waiting and cancel my baby doctor appointment because of this stupid services. I highly not recommend this unprofessional peoples at all! I wish I can write more but that’s more then enough. Stop stop nonsense to people, we all have a life and I am not going to waste my time with someone’s they don’t respect other peoples time time and life style.

Store LocationI believe it was Bankstown, online !

On time and fast service.

Thank you for fast service the phone call was quickly answered and progress was smooth. John was here on time which is great and i recommend this service to anyone who needs it.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Sarah! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Worst customer service with all the staff a

Bad running on time, accusing the customer with bad language, they won't care about the customer service and never try to call or send at lease a message to tell you they running late. And if you speak to manager won't help you as well

Not happy.

Promised complimentary water cooler and didn’t receive it. Tried chasing it up multiple times but no reply. Manager said would call back but have not heard anything since. Really not impressed

Lara G

Lara GSydney, NSW

WARNING...Be very careful!

Pamela S.

Pamela S.Sydney, NSW

Filter system great

The initial installation was very good.
Trying to order replacement filters was a bit difficult, The sales person on the phone wasn't very helpful, and at times quite rude.
When I eventually did get the filters replaced by the company, I found white powdery residue in my kettle. I wouldn't ring this company again to get replacement filters...

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Bad after sales service

Was booked in for a service, I waited and waited and no one showed up! Plus no call! Now was told have to for 2 weeks with a leaky filter!

Nirav

NiravSydney, NSW

Fully satisfied with service.The guys name Yusuf did a perfect job .My family is happy with new tap and water cooler.

Fully satisfied with the service.The technician name Yusuf did a perfect job for me.He knows his jay very well.My family is very new ware tap and top of that water cooler system.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Nirav. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with Yusuf's services. Thank you once again.

Bronwen

BronwenSydney, NSW

Terrible

I ordered a filter system last week and was advised install this Saturday. Waited all day. No one turned up. Not even a phone call. No second chance here. I cancelled my order. Going to Bunnings instead.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. Please reach me personally via email or phone call and do my best to resolve the issue. admin@cleanandclearwater.com.au or 1300 733 853.

sophieh

sophiehSYDNEY

Could not give me a morning time for installation - inefficient and ultimately rude

My 2 year old sleeps 12-3 and I asked repeatedly for a time either in the morning or afternoon. 3 times they scheduled my install between 12-3pm. Not good customer service. I cancelled the installation and the customer service consultant could not care less.

Nita

NitaSydney.,NSW

Disgusting company

Very unprofessional receptionist ! Service canceled by the company but no phone call or any voicemail left to advice me!!!
Not reliable at all! I wouldn’t recommend to anyone to use this company!

AdminClean and Clear Water

We truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Feel free to re-schedule an appointment by calling us directly on 1300 733 853. We hope to have the opportunity to communicate soon.

Tee

TeeSydney

Day old filter doesnt work

Purchased the 3 stage filter, the next day I noticed white bits in the water. I used it a couple more times then it stopped working altogether. Called their reception, they advised me that a technician will be in touch and come out the next day. Didn't receive a call back and no technician came to check.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. Please contact us on 1300 733 853 to resolve the issue.

Liang

LiangMelbourne

Bad experience with this clean &clear company

It was very bad bad bad experience to deal with this company. The water flow was so weak after installation for 4 weeks. We keep to call the company and told us to wait until their technician who come back from Sydney to fix. Totally waiting nearly 1.5 months. NO Recommend this company at all.choose any other companies.

AdminClean and Clear Water

We are always here to help. We always offer to send out a plumber from Melbourne until our technician can come out to you and resolve the issue. Please do not hesitate to call for any further assistance.

Mary

MarySydney

Great technician

Had yearly filters changed today..technician was thorough, clean and tidy. Was very knowledgeable when I asked my usual 100 questions lol

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you were pleased with our services. Thank you once again!

On time and reliable

Had yearly maintenance. Fast and efficient. Water quality is good. Use in all my cooking. No stain build up in kettle.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with your service. Thank you once again!

Jin

Jin

Reliable

Used it for years. Service follow up and reminders are useful. Helps keep track of the condition of the system.

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives