Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water (page 2 of 3)

Nice person

Good job and responsible to his work, fast speed and good quality, nice person with good attitude! Make appointment earlier for us!

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Next year coming we will be sure to book in your appointment earlier, if you give us a time preference whilst making the booking.
Kind Regards, Clean and Clear

Great service and friendly

Thank you for the great service. He was friendly and fast. Water was clean and great to use for the house.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for the review, we are glad that the technician has given your such great service.
Kind Regards, Clean and Clear

Water filter change

Adam changed water filters, job completed fairly. Should have offered to take the rubbish with him. Better customer contact would be appreciated.

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

A must for every household

Great product and service.....had it now for around 5 years can not live without it.Can really notice a difference in water clarity and taste.

This is Perfect!!!

We are very happy with clean and clear water . Yusuf was very professional. He was very helpful in explaining everything. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company.

Does make a difference

Purifies the water for the whole family. It’s clean fuss free maintenance service is really fast , cheap and efficient.

Yusuf was great .... I was good product .... I used filtered water for everything.. technician was polit n helpful

Excellent & professional service

I've had the water filtration system installed 4 years ago & every 12 months I receive a call from clean & clear to change the cartridges,today I just had new cartridges installed & looking back over the 4 years this company has always delivered what they promised,excellent,prompt & on time service their techs have always been courteous & respectful

They are helpful and i had a big confusion

I had a big confusion before about how they are treating me but after i realized it was a confusion; i am happy with this lovely lady (don't know her name) helping me out. I did have to wait for at least 4 months to receive my stuff and follow ups but all good. Product itself is good though :)

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

It was a great service! It was quick and clean, and has tasty water. Thank you so very much !!!

C. Lam

C. LamSydney

Efficient service

Clean n clear provide a great water filter service. The technician was polite, punctual, clean and very efficient at his job. They always call before coming so you're not waiting around all day.

Good job

The clean and clear filter is gpod. I have it service every year because I think our family will benefit for this product i think it is healthy to use. I like this product. The service is quick and easy

Need better communication for booking system

Clean and clear booking was for 7.30-9.30 but never arrived. I then called customer service and had been rescheduled to 12.30-3.30pm. I was not notified of this so was a little annoyed.
However, the system is good. Been using clean n clear for about 4 years now.

I love the filter from Clean and Clear!

I really like the filter we have and the free installation is great. The follow up service is fantastic meaning my filter is always working perfectly.

Great service and advice about my water filter

I have had clean and clear service us for the last 5 years and their service is always great. The boys always let us know when it's time to get the filters changed

Good and friendly

Prompt and factual. Always on time. Friendly people and realiable. Recommendable service provided. I have never had problems with the clean and clear water system

Good!

Adam came to my place and did the job well and advised me replace the coconut carbon because of the area I am living in which we did. From the previous time the person who came here cleaned up all and put all together, but not this time. I wonder what is the right thing to do.

Clean and Clear Filter Change

Adam was efficient and personable in changing the water filter on behalf of Clean and Clear. And quick to respond to customers requests especially in checking for any leaks or faults.

Punctual and thorough

Adam arrived in a timely manner and the filters replaced quickly and efficiently. You get a yearly telephone reminder for filter change over so you can book there and then without you having to organise the work. If you want clean, chemical-free drinking water I recommend Clean and Clear.

Something that is a must in my home

My review for clean and clear, is nothing but positive, the service persons are quick and on the job, the end results are always left clean and if I have had problems after service the problem is solved promptly, have recommended your service to family and friends

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives