Practical solution

Next time advise clients if there's an additional equipment to be installed and at what cost don't put the hard sell on the shoulders of the guys who install the filters. Inform your clients when you ring them.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Efficient

This product works so well. It makes our water more safety to drink and reduces the bacteria and the clorine taste coming from the tap water. Usuf came on time as well and explain properly the value and importance of this product.

good service

i appreciate the better ponctuality this time. however the change of special filter was a bit pushed. not sure we need to change it every year. at least I was told at previous visit. thanks.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Good water, average service

The filters work well and we use them a lot, although the supplied "free" tap is quite flimsy. The technicians who replace the filters are somewhat unreliable though, do not believe any time you are given. We were given a $15 discount for entering a 5 star review here, probably why you see so many 5 star reviews, I have since changed to 3 stars which is about right.

Souad

SouadSydney, NSW

It's perfect one

Ali done a great job, he came in time and had great customer service. He done the job quick and perfect nothing wrong.

Harassed!!!

I had the same experience as other people where you get quoted one price to change the filters but on the way it is more- be wary and ask for the quote in writing. Also, last year and now this year, I am being hounded to get the water filter changed to the point that I feel totally harassed. I told the first woman who rang to ring back after Christmas as I can’t do it before and I have been rung about 7 times since in one week!! I am actually going to get someone else to change the filters as they are annoying me so much.

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives