Clean and Clear Water

On time and fast service.

Thank you for fast service the phone call was quickly answered and progress was smooth. John was here on time which is great and i recommend this service to anyone who needs it.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Hi Sarah! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this comment. Our company values put customers satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Thank you once again.

Nirav

NiravSydney, NSW

Fully satisfied with service.The guys name Yusuf did a perfect job .My family is happy with new tap and water cooler.

Fully satisfied with the service.The technician name Yusuf did a perfect job for me.He knows his jay very well.My family is very new ware tap and top of that water cooler system.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thanks for the awesome review Nirav. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear you were pleased with Yusuf's services. Thank you once again.

Mary

MarySydney

Great technician

Had yearly filters changed today..technician was thorough, clean and tidy. Was very knowledgeable when I asked my usual 100 questions lol

AdminClean and Clear Water

We appreciate your feedback. It makes us very happy to know that you were pleased with our services. Thank you once again!

On time and reliable

Had yearly maintenance. Fast and efficient. Water quality is good. Use in all my cooking. No stain build up in kettle.

AdminClean and Clear Water

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience with your service. Thank you once again!

Jin

Jin

Reliable

Used it for years. Service follow up and reminders are useful. Helps keep track of the condition of the system.

Great services thank you so much adam is a wonderful person and very respectful highly recommend him only for to come out evry year for the service

good job

Adam did a good job. Didn't get the phonecall the day before to confirm so wasn't sure if they were coming.

Filtered water

Good clear and clean tasting water. Annual service has always been efficient with pleasant people changing the filters - thanks

Excellent product

Very good product Adam did a great job fast and effective. Very friendly and easy to get along with.
Perfect.

Water filter

Wasn't aware there would be a few extra charges. Needed to pay extra for a pressure valve and a shorter tap would cost an extra $90

AdminClean and Clear Water

Can taste the difference.

Technician was prompt, polite and answered all our questions regarding filter system and service. Water quality has always been great.

Hi,
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a review. We hope to hear that each year you are offered a 5 star service.
Kind Regards, Clean and Clear

Always fresh tasting water.

Clean and clear filter system provides water that always taste fresh and clean with no odour or after taste. The filter change service is always prompt and the service person calls ahead to let you know arrival time.

Hi Des,
We always like to ensure that we remind our customers of the annual maintenance. We appreciate the time you have taken to leave such a wonderful review.

Tam Kellyville

Tam KellyvilleKellyville

I've had it installed in my last three houses.

Install and replacement cartridges is always quick and easy. When there is an issue they have always been very good in resolving it.

Reliable product and service

We have our underskin water filters with this company for a few years now and have been quite happy with the product and services provided.

Hi Fiona,
We are glad to hear that you have been a customer of ours for a few years. We like to take care of our loyal customers at clean and clear water.

Service

The guy was a really nice and friendly technician, the service was quick and he gave me a good price.

Hi Jerry,
We are pleased that the technician was able to give you such great services. However, if there is anything we can do to turn that 4 star into a 5 star please let us know.

This is perfect

Very fast like 10mins to change, workmanship will have to wait and see but overall good so far cost okay bit more expensive than last time.

So far so good

Very happy with the filters never a problem so far the team that come to serve the filters are always friendly happy easy to talk to about anything of the products.

Good Morning,
We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us a review. If there is anything we can do to get that 1 extra star, please do not hesitate to give us a call, so we can improve our services.
Kind Regards, Clean and Clear

I love my filtered water

I'm glad that I installed my filter with clean and clear they are very professional company customer service I highly recommend Adam to anyone who needs a filter

Hi Annie,
We are pleased to be informed that you appreciate our professional services. We will pass on this wonderful review to Adam.

Nice person

Good job and responsible to his work, fast speed and good quality, nice person with good attitude! Make appointment earlier for us!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Next year coming we will be sure to book in your appointment earlier, if you give us a time preference whilst making the booking.

Great service and friendly

Thank you for the great service. He was friendly and fast. Water was clean and great to use for the house.

Good Afternoon,
Thank you so much for the review, we are glad that the technician has given your such great service.

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives