Clean and Clear Water

Clean and Clear Water (page 3 of 3)

Fast and Efficient Service

Tony came this morning to do my yearly filter change. He was extremely polite and was very efficient. Excellent service.

Admirably Clear Water

The filter system which was installed in our house by your company is quite convenient and useful. We are happy with the system. It invariably provides us with clean water.

Uniquely Clean water

After installation of the filter system provided by your company about 6 months back, we are drinking exceedingly clean water. We are satisfied and referred it to our friends.

Home Care Shops

Find out how Clean and Clear Water compares to other Home Care Shops

Pete

Peteasked

Hi, can anyone advise what the annual cost for replacement of the clean and clear water filters is?
Email reply to [email removed]
Thanks, Peter

Kit
Kit

Hi Peter, it’s $119 plus anything else they decide needs replacing. If you don’t agree, they tell you your warranty will be void. We were told another part had to be replaced which ended up costing us $155. Maybe next year they will tell us something else needs to be replaced and it will be $200!

interested to see if there are other water filter companies out there to compare to. I’ll be looking.

Gra
Gra

Hi Peter, It is $119 for the normal yearly replacement and then every two years another part needs replacing and that brings it up to the $155. I had mine done yesterday and that was the cost. I am extremely happy with mine as the water is lovely and fresh tasting.

Tiffiny
Tiffiny

It's supposed to be $119 for 2 stages, or $155 for 3 stages (the 3rd stage only needs to be changed every 2 years), however Clean and Clear have charged me $155 for the last 3 years in a row, and even though they tell me on the phone that "the third stage was changed last year so you don't need to change it this year" the plumber who comes onsite just replaces all 3 stages anyway, and I don't find out until I get the invoice (and look in our kitchen bin to find all the old filters laying in there with our rubbish).

Carmi

Carmiasked

How much is the filter to change every year?

Get an answer from our members and Clean and Clear Water representatives