Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 3 of 5)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes · No (103)
  • Ease of Booking

roy.hurlstone
roy.hurlstoneSydney, NSW

Excellent service and follow up.

Excellent service and follow up. Our consultant Anthia has been wonderful.We will use Clean Cruising again. This company is the best company we have ever dealt with in all our years of cruising. All our questions have been dealt with promptly.

Agents working in difficult times

Anthia marvellous handling my Seabourn refund (03/2020) & ongoing difficulties with QF (who didn’t accept S canc) for a full refund, consistently chasing QF (now 01/2021). So sorry for agents working on refunds during Covid. Great, friendly service: booking cruise of a lifetime ...

Critic
CriticSydney Surrounds, NSW

Top Consultant

Covid created confusion with all my bookings cancelled and even the sale of cruise liners after rebooking one the cruises. It was very much Bernice Parkinson to the rescue. All new bookings have been scheduled with extra monies from Princess Cruises received. The complexity of all the changes was great but I have to say Benice made it so easy and hassle free for me. I now look forward to the four cruises - Covid permitting.
Congratulations Benice Parkinson and thanks from Merv Church.

Nat S.
Nat S.Sydney, NSW

The only one l book through

Benice is my only go to girl. Having booked many times with Benice I trust her and she always gives the best service and is patient and knowledgeable. I have and will recommend her always. I can't wait to start cruising again and as l have a booking now with her l shall book with her after l return from this cruise. Fingers crossed it will happen.

cruiseaholic
cruiseaholicSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Russell is always very helpful. If he is unavailable the "stand in person" has always been great.
Every thing is laid out in clear and concise manner. Covid has really put a spanner in things, Russell has been fantastic in sorting things out. We know another couple who have dealt with Russell and they have been very happy with his efforts.

Eleanor
Eleanor South East Queensland, QLD

Service beyond expected

After dealing with P&O and Princess cruises direct we decided to use Clean Cruising as our friends had used them. We have been fortunate in having Russell Cameron to look after us. We have not been able enjoy a cruise as yet as one was cancelled. We are now waiting to set sail on 2 cruises which have been organised with Russell. He has very good product knowledge and our paperwork always is issued on the same day and is always correct. Russell is very easy to talk to and knows the deck and cabins we prefer. Thank you Russell.
Eleanor and Ray.

James
James Sydney, NSW

SERVICE PLUS

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi James, thank you for placing your trust in our hands when booking your holiday. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Shari and giving her such a wonderful recommendation.

Great support

As this was my first experience at using Clean Cruising to book our cruise for 2021, I need to say the Learni Ehrnholm has been a great support. She was always available to answer my questions and when this cruise was cancelled due to the pandemic she has been excellent in keeping me updated on the outcome.
I highly recommend Clean Cruising and Learni in particular.
When we are allowed to book cruises again I would not hesitate to contact her to organise another cruise for me.

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruise agent Extraordinaire

Monica C.
Monica C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Rita Cross and Clean Cruising

Always a pleasure doing business with Rita and Clean Cruising. No question to hard for her to answer and extremely helpful during Covid with changes to bookings and prompt advise on sale of Pacific Princess and our cancelled cruise in 2022 to Japan. Once cruising is back on track she will be the first person I call to go cruising again. Thanks again for your great service Rita. Monica Charles

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Monica! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with us, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

Leonie B.
Leonie B.Darling Downs, QLD

Service

We have been dealing with Rita and she has been absolutely amazing to deal with nothing has been a problem. All future bookings will be done through clean cruising in the future

Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Great Experience

I would like to commend April at Clean Cruising for a great experience during our recent cruise booking. Nothing was to hard and her responses were both prompt and courteous.. I can highly recommend them for your next cruise holiday, and If your fortunate enough to get April I can assure you, it will make the process very enjoyable. After having used many other travel companies over the years I think we have finely found one we will defiantly be using again...

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback. We have shared your kind words with April. We look forward to getting you away on your next cruise adventure!

Robert E.
Robert E.Sydney, NSW

COVID Travel

We were introduced to Russell Cameron by a close friend, who he has looked after for years. Our Auckland cruise did not eventuate however he has been helping us arrange our local trips for 2021. We have now booked two trips and have been discussing a third. His recomendations for hotels where we wanted to travel to were excellent . His handling of our requests 'out side of the box' was excellent. For someone who normally organises cruises, Russell's attention to details has been outstanding for us.

Above and Beyond

Russell Cameron has gone above and beyond duty in helping us book cruises, helping with cancellations, and refunds because of Covid and for other reasons. His willingness to answer questions , to organise cabin placements, to address problems has been exceptional. We could almost call him a friend because of his cheerful attitude and happy responses in his emails. Thank you, Russell, we hope to be enjoying the cruise we have booked this year. If not, there's always next year.
Lorraine and Bruce

Excellent customer service

We have booked all our cruises through Clean Cruising and Rob Warner has been our travel agent for many years. He responds quickly to all queries and requests. During Covid uncertainty and cancellations Rob has been extremely helpful with refunds or rebooking.
Excellent service, great website, great prices!
Thanks Rob

Clean cruising

We have never encountered unexpected additional fees after bookings, we have booked numerous cruises & holidays & find Clean Cruises very efficient with all of there bookings, & also easy to alter bookings.

Chee Chee
Chee CheeQueensland

Despite COVID a Constant Timely, Efficient Customer Service Always From Clean Cruising.

With three holidays booked two now cancelled the difference between cruise travel agents during COVID 19 has demonstrated whose work performance is terrible and whose is excellent. I know which travel agent not to book a cruise with in future. Clean Cruising have shown 100% outstanding customer service.

Christine Bavin
Christine BavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service

I have booked several cruise with Clean Cruising ...Rob Warner . Wonderful service , polite , helpful and interested in your plans .During 2020 when travel plans changed , no difficulties with refunds , always kept informed . Highly recommend the company , would not use any other company !

Teresa
TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Helpful and Kind SERVICE

Natasha was soo very helpful and most efficient could NOT fault her expertise and profession help .Would recommend Natasha and your comp[any . Natasha also helped me with my Insurance And when it came time to cancel everything because of corvid 19 The help and understanding was wonderful Well done Many thanks Tess

Roger
RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carli Fergusson, best in the Business

We have been dealing with Carli Fergusson from Clean Cruising now for many years and the service she has given us has been wonderful. Takes the time to help us understand everything and always gets the best deal for us. With all of the cruises and flights we have arranged with Clean Cruising there has never been any problems, it has always been smooth sailing !! This Covid problem has been such a drama as far as our travel plans go, but Carli has been quite amazing at keeping us up to date with our Princess cruises and all of the refunds and transfers. Let's hope that next year we can get back to cruising again. It will certainly be with Clean Cruising. Thanks Carli, sooo looking forward to cruising with you again.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support we love your photos. Thank you for sharing!

Tanya
TanyaBanks 2906, ACT

Easiest Cruise company to book with

Clean Cruising travel agents have always been the friendliest and easiest to book a cruise with. All my questions are answered and my preferences are taken into account. No extra fees, everything up front and transparent. Rebooking cancelled cruises was easy. Carli is great to work with and I will continue to book my future cruises with her and Clean Cruising.

JessicaB
JessicaB

COVID-19

Due to COVID outbreak in Australia March 2020, many of my 2020 and 2021 cruises were cancelled. April, my clean cruising consultant, always promptly answers queries I have regarding updated prices of my future bookings and sending updated confirmation. Thank you April for all your hard work and I look forward to booking many future cruises with you for as long as I am able to cruise.

An Agent who spells confidence

My first cruise was in 1984. Since then, a number of ships, and a number of Travel Agents. I’m now committed to Clean Cruising. In fact have broken a long-set rule – in recommending and encouraging a friend to become part of Kirin Greenland’s group. I’m confident that the superb and personal contact will continue into the foreseeable future.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to send your amazing 5-star review. We really appreciate your recommendation. We will pass along your kind words to Kirin. We are excited to continue to help you with your next amazing cruise holidays!

Our first time booking a cruise

Our first time booking a cruise. Rita from Clean Cruising has been so amazingly helpful and easy to deal with and has kept us informed with the updates. Thank you

Kerry.
Kerry.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looking Forward.

With 2020 being the year from hell, my husband & I are looking forward sometime in 2021, booking our next cruise with Martine Hero. We have booked our cruises with Martine at Clean Cruising for many years now & feel very confident with her advice & assistance when booking. I look forward to dealing with Martine & Clean Cruising in the not too distant future.