Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 4 of 5)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes · No (103)
  • Ease of Booking

Diane H
Diane HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Cruise Consultant

I have cruised for many years, but have only used Martine Hero for the last 14 months. Martine is by far the best Cruise Consultant that I have come across. She knows her stuff, is extremely well informed, has great attention to detail and is very much on the ball. I have now booked 4 cruises through Martine, unfortunately 3 have been cancelled due to Covid-19. But in each instance Martine has organised refunds or future cruise credits on our behalf. She has also managed to secure a refund for unused travel insurance. I have and will continue to recommend Martine to my friends.

Peter T
Peter TSouth West, WA

Clean cruising Service above and beyond expectation!

As frequent overseas travellers and constant seekers of value and travel experiences beyond the usual Tammi Sirett from Clean Cruising has been a inspiration,her industry knowledge and her ability to meet and exceed our expectations a constant in all our Bookings,We recomend her Whole heartedly,Peter & Shirley T Busselton Western Australia

Great Service

I started using Janelle Spence from Clean Cruising 2 years ago and it has been the best move i have ever made, her attention to detail in getting our family the best prices with our preferred cruise line in Royal Carribbean has been exceptional, we recently had a problem with a change of Ship for a cruise and we were charged more, Janelle was in contact with me immediately and not only fixed the problem with Royal Carribbean but achieved a better price. Her service is second to no one and when you are on a good thing you should stick to it. Also when you call the office the staff are very pleasant.

Kerry M.
Kerry M.

Great company to deal with

This is the best company to book a holiday through. If you cant get the representative you normally talk to, the other staff will get anything done that you need done. All the staff are extremely helpful and you can always get someone on the phone to help you.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Kerry thank you for sending your awesome review. We appreciate hearing about your experience and will pass along your kind words to the team. Thank you for sharing!

joan A
joan AWOLLONGONG

Always very accomodating to book our cruises.

Martina is very converse with her job ,always very helpful. Because our cruises have been cancelled due to COVID 19 Martina has been very helpful in rebooking our cruises. She also made it so easy.

Debbie
DebbieSydney, NSW

Fantastic

We have been with the clean cruising “family” for a number of years, the kindness and attention to detail they show is above and beyond. Also no matter what the enquiry is you only get professional service, no problem is too much trouble. Martine is our saving grace,
a big thank you for years of wonderful holidays and treasured memories. Hi

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for being apart of the family Debbie! We really appreciate your stellar review, we will pass along your lovely words to Martine and the Clean Cruising family.

Carmel
CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service

We have been dealing with Kirin Greenland for a number of years now I really like her quick reply to my emails especially during this covid period when things must have been extremely stressful to reply to everyone. The whole team is very efficient I only use Clean Cruising for booking cruises no reason to change as I always get fast efficient service even when I change my mind about a cruise and change to another one which I have done a few times! Kirin always there to help.

Alan & Maria
Alan & Maria

Wonderful Service

We made several bookings that were unfortunately cancelled due to Covid-19. When we originally booked the cruises the process was very easy and our consultant was wonderful. Once the bookings were cancelled we decided to obtain refunds rather than Future Cruise Credits. The new consultant was extremely helpful and kept us in the loop at all times as to how the refunds were going. She was very knowledgeable, friendly and above all professional. She had a really nice sense of humour as well.

Exceptional service

If you are looking to book a cruise for you and your loved ones, I encourage you to stop looking and call Tammi Sirrett at Clean Cruising now! Not only did she organise a fabulous deal on a cruise for me and my children, but she went above and beyond with my booking, ensuring we had the best cabin at the best rate. I found her to be a joy to speak with and my only wish is I could book more cruises now so that I could continue to work with her!
I am so glad I opted to go through Tammi at Clean Cruising rather than trying to work out all the details myself and I would not hesitate to recommend her for anyone wishing to travel on the seas in the future.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for taking the time to publish your amazing review. We are so happy to hear Tammi has helped get your family away to have such memorable experiences. We cannot wait to get you cruising again soon!

JOANNE AND RICHARD
JOANNE AND RICHARDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding service!

We have been clients of Clean Cruising since 2012 and are fortunate to have been assisted by Sally Best (until December 2019) and then, due to her temporary hand injury, by Martine Hero. Our experiences have been excellent , highlighted by efficient service and prompt responses to our communications by both employees. We have really appreciated Clean Cruising's care and detailed attention to our requests. Martine has been brilliant in following up refunds due to COVID-19 regarding the booking she made for us in December 2019. We look forward to our next trip!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Will not deal with anyone other than Shari at Clean Cruising.

Shari has been so professional and her knowledge in trying to securing me a cruise has been awesome. The Virus has made thinks hard but Shari just keeps trying to secure a cruise as soon as applicable.

Jacque
JacqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Knowledge and service is excellent

My husband and I have been dealing with Janelle Spence for the past 4 years. She has looked after us as we just love cruising and her helpful knowledge and insight as to what is going on and choices to attain us in our decision making when planning or cancelling as the case is with Coronavirus. Janelle is dedicated and we appreciate her help over the years and look forward to booking our next cruise/s hopefully in the not too distant future.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Susie, thank you for the 5-star rating and great feedback from all the challenges of 2020. We will pass along your lovely response to Janelle. We look forward to helping you plan your next adventure!

Elizabeth
ElizabethSydney, NSW

LOVE Clean Cruising and Athena Franks gets 5 stars

I have used Athena (and other Clean Cruising staff) for successful cruises in the Mediterranean, Alaska, South Pacific, and several Australian cruises all with 100% satisfaction except the last! Covid19 struck and our Queen Elizabeth Cunard circumnavigate Australia cruise was cancelled in early April 2020. Athena kept us up to the minute advised. We could have had a refund but we will rebook and take advantage of Cunard's incentives. I can't wait to use Athena and Clean Cruising services again - soon!!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks so much for your feedback from all the challenges of Covid19 - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Athena was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

Catherine Marner
Catherine MarnerSydney, NSW

Perfect and simply

I have used clean cruising may times always easy as they have all my information so it is simple I send an email and within the same day have a answer fantastic

Anna R.Clean Cruising

We appreciate your kind words, thank you for sharing your review, Catherine. We will pass it along to those team members who helped you book your holiday. We can't wait to get you travelling again!

SPOT ON

The booking was clear and to the point, there was no hidden fees or moments of confusion. As the booking was organised ahead of date as a joint present the assistance in organising the entire booking was exceptional.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Don thank you for sending your review. We appreciate hearing about your experience and will pass along your kind words to the Clean Cruising team. Thank you for sharing!

Joanne Oaff
Joanne OaffWestern District, VIC

Exceptional service

I would definitely recommend Clean Cruising to everyone (which I have). Russell Cameron is very helpful, knowledgeable & goes above & beyond expectations when it comes to booking cruises. Thank you Russell for exceptional customer service.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Russell and our Clean Cruising team. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Rose
Rose Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Joanne McKeon

We have used Joanne McKeon of and ate pleased to state that her service has been outstanding. Joanne has ensured that we have received information in a timely manner, phoned when appropriate & followed up on both the cancellations we had to make due to COVID-19 and ensured that we received full refunds. While the bookings were open, she worked tirelessly to ensure we received all the information that was required and applicable. Joanne’s attention to detail is exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend both her and/or Clean Cruising to anyone and everyone.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Rose, so thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with Joanne during the challenges of 2020. We appreciate your support and your wonderful feedback. We will share your kind words with Joanne.

Great & excellent Service

Having dealt with Learni our Cruise Consultant for the last 10 or more years, she has always gone out of her way organising our cruises to suit our budget. She has always been available in dealing with cruise cancellations, lifting and shifting to another cruise without any penalties. I thoroughly recommend Learni to anyone wanting to book a cruise through Clean Cruising.

Hazel of NSW
Hazel of NSWSydney, NSW

Superb Service from Clean Cruising

My partner and I have used Natasha Osman of Clean Cruising for a number of cruises over the last 3 years and I very pleased to state that her service has been outstanding. Natasha has gone out of her way to ensure that we have received information in a timely manner, phoning me when an email would not be quick enough. She has followed up on both the cancellations we had to make due to COVID-19 and ensured that we received full refunds. While the bookings were open, she worked tirelessly to ensure we received all FCCs that were applicable. As others have said, Natasha's attention to detail is exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend Natasha and/or Clean Cruising to anyone.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Hazel! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We will pass on your kind words to Natasha too. We look forward to helping with many more great holidays!

Fantastic service always.

Outstanding service during cruise cancellations. Efficient with refunds and future cruise credits, keeping me well informed of any changes, nothing too much trouble. Highly recommend them to all who listen. Can't thank them enough. Already have three cruises booked for end of year and looking towards 2022 now.

Outstanding

We had dealt with Russell prior to COVID and always found him outstanding. Since COVID Russell has helped us navigate refunds and has got us some brilliant deals for when the world calms down. We used to book direct with the cruise companies but have found Russell takes all the worry out of our bookings and provides us with common-sense advice as needed.
I suggest Russell is an important member of your team and he is the reason we use a company on the other side of the country for our bookings

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hello John! So delighted to hear that you have such a great experience with us. Thank you for such a big recommendation - it really means a lot. We look forward to helping with all your cruise needs for years to come!

Paul L.
Paul L.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible service from Clean Cruising continuing through COVID tough times

I am amazed that Clean Cruising continues to provide exceptional customer service even when the ships aren't sailing. I personally have had a number of conversations with "Rusty", my Clean Cruising Travel Consultant. He continues to offer suggestions, options and advice. I look forward to when I can travel again

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Paul, Thank you for your time to submit your 5-star rating. We appreciate your support and we are delighted to hear you have had a smooth and easy experience with Rusty. We look forward to helping you with your future cruise holidays!

Davosnr
Davosnr

Cancelled Cruises

First time booking with Clean Cruising. My wife and myself had two cruises cancelled in June 2020. There was some confusion with refunds from Princess Cruises so we contacted Shari Palliser from Clean Cruising. A short time later we received our full refund of monies paid. Booking through Clean Cruising took all the worries out of communication with the cruise line. When we do our next cruise I will definitely book with Clean Cruising. Thank you Sharri.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow, Thank you so much for taking the time to send your review. We really appreciate your feedback and will pass along your kind words to Shari. We look forward to getting you on your next cruise in the near future!

Jaylord
Jaylord

Refunds

If you have to cancel don't take any notice of what you are told. Expected refund times are a shear guess and they have no system to keep you updated.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jaylord, thanks for your message – we appreciate your frustration. Could you please share the details of your cancelled booking through to hello@cleancruising.com.au so we can look at your situation further? Many thanks, Clean Cruising

Davo

Some website prices and cabin classifications are misleading

Davo

I have amended my review. But it appears the price difference is not the drinks package as mentioned above but for a deluxe balcony cabin with an unobstructed view.