Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Ease of Booking

Colin
Colin South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff

Sally has been very helpful for us on our past cruises & we can’t wait to use her services again when COVID allows us to travel overseas again in 2022 or 2023

Very Helpful

I have booked a couple of cruises with Clean Cruising and always found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate in recommending to friends

Booking TypeCruise

Our perfect partner in tourism

Booking TypeCruise and Tour
Chris
Chris

Great customer service,

We have used Clean Cruising quite a few times when booking our cruises in the past and found the experience very pleasing. Any queries we had were immediately dealt with in a professional, courteous and timely manner. The staff have been wonderful.

Kezza
KezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I have always booked my cruises through Clean Cruising and usually deal with Sally. I am always extremely happy with the service she provides. Getting refunds due to Covid was very easy and hassle free.

Danny
Danny South East Queensland, QLD

Cruise consultant par excellence

Athena was my consultant for cruises I booked through Clean Cruising. She was most helpful, efficient and professional in her dealings with me. I have many happy memories of the cruises she organised for me. I very highly recommend her to you.

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Just the best time

Athena organised our cruises in a most professional manner and met all our expectations.
She is so pleasant to deal with.
Fully recommend here services to anyone wanting a great cruising experience.

RPG
RPGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Relaxing & Fun Holiday

Not really only drink cost, prefer fully integrated package. Overall the entertainment, food preparation and activities were great, something for everyone. Great gymnasium to help keep the cruise calories under control to a certain extent!!

Dennis Pearce
Dennis PearceMid West, WA

GREAT SERVICE

Have booked Cruises through Clean Cruising and always received excellent service and guidance.
Sally Berry has handled our bookings and has kept us up to date and informed as to each cruise with care.
We feel dealing with Clean Cruising makes our planning so much easier and with someone with the experience of Sally we have very little to worry about.
As soon as Covid clears Clean Cruising will be our first point of contact for our next booking

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service and friendly staff. Always obliging and nothing is too difficult. Wide knowledge of their products so they can sell it in an efficient manner. Highly recommend using them.

Brian and Wendy
Brian and WendyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exceptional Service by Russell

Have booked many cruises, circle pacific, world cruises and family cruises and have been always confident with our booking! Clean cruising have met our expectations. Thank You Russell very much. We have been using Russell at Clean cruising now for at least the past 7 years now and have been impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. He has been very helpful over the past 18 months with all the cancellations due to covid. Clean cruising is lucky to have Russell

Booking TypeCruise

Russell Cameron & Clean Cruising :Excellent service and knowledge of cruise travel

Russell has helped me book nine cruises in the past few years, three of which I have been on and thoroughly enjoyed. Unfortunately due to the pandemic three have been cancelled. He has helped me navigate using future cruise credit to book three future cruises. He has helped me get the best deals, choose good cabins and generally has been exceptionally helpful and friendly. Other staff from Clean Cruising have also been most helpful when Russell on leave. I hope to be booking many future cruises with Russell, and hoping they will all go ahead !

Booking TypeCruise and Insurance
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Lesley, thank you for placing your trust in our hands when booking your holiday. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Russell and giving him such a wonderful recommendation.

Russell Cameron at Clean Cruising

It has been a pleasure dealing with Russell at Clean Cruising. He always returns calls promptly, understands exactly what I want & makes me feel I'm a valued client. Many thanks!

Very professional service

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Carol
CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Service

My daughter and I have used Clean Cruising to book our holidays for a number of years now, and Athena has always gone above and beyond what we had expected. During Covid we had two cruises cancelled and Athena saw to it that all monies were refunded in full. We look forward to cruising with CC again when things get back to normal.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your stellar review Carol! It has certainly been challenging times and it is wonderful to hear you had a positive experience with Athena, navigating through all those cancellations. We cannot wait to get you sailing again!

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna