Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (289) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Carol Griffiths
Carol GriffithsSydney, NSW

Extremely pleased

Sally did my first booking and I was so pleased when I experienced her expertise for my second cruise. Everything was just perfect and when I book the next I hope to encounter Sally again. She so so helpful and nothing is a bother for her. Thank you Sally for such an enjoyable cruise

Dinese
Dinese Illawarra, NSW

I love cruising

We have been using Clean Cruising for 8years. Our consultant Jenny Burns has been amazing. Nothing is a problem. Always goes the extra mile to find the cabin on the deck we would like.Always finds the best deal for us.

Jennifer hogan
Jennifer hoganSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean cruising - great company!

Clean Cruising!what a wonderful co. to deal with! My husband always organised our cruises,travel etc so I was nervous about organising a cruise myself but with the dedicated and knowledgeable help of LE ARNY who made it such an easy and enjoyable experience! She was always available to answer questions and give valuable help and information throughout the entire process.
I will have no hesitation using this great Co again
Jennifer hogan NSW

Booking TypeCruise and Insurance
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jennifer! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Learni too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Always very helpful

Since our first cruise booking with Clean Cruising, we have been to no other travel agents.. Sally our consultant has always been so helpful, and is so easy to reach. Especially last year with the virus and cancelling cruises and flights, she kept us in the loop all the time, and helped us save lots of money. .I would certainly recommend Clean Cruising to anyone ,who wanted a worry free holiday...

Ronald H
Ronald HIllawarra, NSW

Been my Agent for last 10 years

I have been using Clean Cruising for the last 10 years and in that time have made 35 cruises. Athena has been my consultant during that time. I have never had any problems with my bookings and found the service very professional. I have several more cruises planned next year through Clean Cruising.

gwayne
gwayneAU

Worry-free travel

Booking TypeCruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Rob Semple
Rob SempleNorthern Region, NSW

Excellent quality of service

Have always found Clean cruisng staff helpful, efficient and friendly to deal with always . They have organsied many cruises for us and there has never been any problems. They promptly respond to any inquiries and have heaps of excellent advice on cruises

Booking TypeCruise

Excellent trip, exactly what I asked for!

A close friend and I wanted a cheap trip were we could hangout by the beach, but also wanted to end on a high in a fancy resort where we could live like queens for a couple of days before returning to reality! Shari at Clean Cruising took excellent care of us, she recommended the trip and resort which were exactly what we had in mind and we had an amazing time! It was our first time travelling so we had a LOT of silly questions but Shari answered them all thoroughly and was an absolute Peach! I Highly recommend Clean Cruising and Shari!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Insurance, Tour and Visa
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Julia, thank you for placing your trust in our hands when booking your holiday. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Shari and giving her such a wonderful recommendation.

All the professional help we need!!

We have always booked our cruises (20 of them) with Clean Cruising. The Staff are always very helpful.
Learni is just fantastic, she answers all my silly questions and always gets me the best deal.

Booking TypeCruise and Flights

Find out how Clean Cruising compares to other Booking Services

This is my 'Go To' travel agency.

I always deal with Learni Ehrnlholm, whenever I am looking for a cruise. She has always been professional, friendly and very helpful, in securing me the best deal. I have dealt with cleancruising for many years, and have always been happy, so glad I have found Learni to help me. Very satisfied customers.

Fantastic personal service

Accidentally came across Clean Cruising a number of yeas ago. From the very first booking have used Sally and have never been disappointed. Fantastic knowledge, service and always willing to help.

Cruise Family
Cruise Family Sydney, NSW

Fantastic cruise

I have been using clean cruising for over 8 years and always get a great price and fantastic service from Learnie my consultant she's professional in every aspect of cruising and customer service can't thank them enough for the great memories good work.

Sophie
Sophie South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service! And very competitive prices. I would book with them again!

No unexpected fees, I booked flight tickets, I would definitely recommend Learni Ehrnholm. very prompt in answering me and found the best tickets on the market, and met every requirements I requested to suit my family.

Booking TypeFlights
Christine
ChristinePeel, WA

Excellent service!

Love booking with Natasha Osman at Clean Cruising. Have used her many times now and hope to continue into the future. Natasha has been fabulous from day one. Excellent service, prompt attention and a wealth of information and advice. Everything booked by her has been 100% She things of everything. Impressed with how my refunds where handled for cancelled trips due to the dreaded virus!

Booking TypeCruise, Flights and Insurance
Deirdre B.
Deirdre B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service and Advice

We had a 25 week overseas trip and every single part of this multi part itinerary went exactly to plan. There were no problems at all and the service we received was amazing

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa
Jim Parsons
Jim ParsonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wouldn’t go anywhere else for cruise bookings.

We have had 4 or 5 cruises with Clean Cruising and been ably looked after by Sally. No problems at all. Everything was organised for us and Sally kept us in the loop every step of the way.
No hesitation in recommending Clean Cruising.

Evan C.
Evan C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simply the best

We have cruised many times and have always found CLEAN CRUISING to be very efficient, reliable and trustworthy . Excellent service has always been provided
Many Thanks to our consultant LEARNI EHRNHOLM
John and Theresa

Robert Harris
Robert Harris South East Queensland, QLD

Excellence

We have been cruising for nearly 10years, the last 4years have been with clean cruising, the first time i phoned i spoke to Sally Berry, and that started a fantastic relationship with clean cruising, extremely professional, never had a problem, what else can i say you cant beat excellence, thankyou Sally, and everyone at clean cruising. Kindest regards Robert and Annette HARRIS

Fantastic cruise consultant

All our cruises (as well as the air and accom) have been booked through Clean Cruising and our consultant is Benice and we have done a few cruises as there really is no other way to holiday.

Benice always makes it easy and answers our emails really quickly. She always gives me different price options so we can decide how much or little we really want to spend. Benice knows what we like, she makes planning a holiday so easy.

We will only book through Benice. We give her name out to everyone.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Stacey, Thank you for your time to submit your 5-star rating. We appreciate your support and we are delighted to hear you have had a smooth and easy experience with Benice. We look forward to helping you with your future cruise holidays!

Dawn
DawnPerth, WA

Thanks Natalya for your dedication best prices service amazing during COVID can’t wait to cruise again with you

Every thing Natalya does is brilliant she tells us the up front price for everything booking is a breeze service first class expectation always met all in all brilliant service

Baz
BazSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Clean Cruising

Sally Berry has organised 2 Pacific and 1 family weekend cruise for my wife and I over past few years. Everything from initial enquiry to booking and the actual cruise was easy to do thanks to Sally and Clean Cruising. We would highly recommend Clean Cruising and in particular Sally for any cruise booking local or overseas. Nothing was a problem and we could easily discuss all the options and suggestions. Many thanks Sally for helping with our cruise holidays.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Baz! Thanks so much for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Sally was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

hcg t.
hcg t.Sydney, NSW

Superb cruise consultant

Natasha Osman has been our cruise consultant for the past few years and been absolutely wonderful. She goes the extra step dealing with the cruise lines to get best for her clients. Her support and patience through several cancelled trips has made things so much easier to cope with.

Highly recommend Natasha and CleanCruising

Allyson and Damon
Allyson and DamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply the Best

We have been working with Jenny now for 6 years, and she has never let us down she has been fantastic always listens to our needs. No problem is too big or too small she fast in her responses. And always has good ideas that we don’t think about.

We have booked many overseas holidays with Jenny and every holiday has gone to plan.
We love that we can just ring Jenny and not leave our home to book our trips so simple and easy.

My husband and I would not know where to found another trustworthy travel agent if Jenny left the industry.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour
John and Fiona
John and Fiona Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Rate Service

Booking TypeCruise and Flights
MIN
MINGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Customer Service & pricing for your holiday bookings

Bernice has always given us the exceptional service. We have used other Cruise suppliers who have offered cheap deposits but have not meet our expectations overall. With Bernice, our calls are always answered or returned promptly. Her advice & expertise has had us have some fantastic holidays. I have no reservations in highly recommending Clean Cruising for any holiday travel.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback MIN. We're so thrilled to hear you've had a great experience with Benice. We look forward to making your future cruises great as well!