Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (289) · No
  • Ease of Booking

The importance of having the best travel agent

We are more than satisfied with the service received from Sally and Clean Cruising. We have done 10 cruises, mostly in the Pacific Islands area, including Tonga and Samoa, Fiji, Noumea, Vanuatu etc. Also New Guinea and New Zealand and most of them were booked through Sally. She is aware of our normal choices and finds us the best cabin for our needs and is totally honest and friendly at the same time. Will book again with her once Covid is under control.

jules7004
jules7004Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Our Consultant Russell Cameron is an absolute credit to Clean Cruising. We engaged Russell to initially book a cruise many years ago, he was the only travel agent to get back to us promply and on a Sunday!! Since that first time we ONLY use him as our Consultant. I find the service prompt, giving us all the alternatives and any change of costs. We travel extensively and can't wait to be ringing and asking Russell to do some research once again.

The Garbo
The GarboSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Sally was very helpful every step of the way and that’s why I have been booking through Clean Cruising for a number of years now.
Professional service from the entire team at Clean Cruising even during the COVID pandemic and keeping me up to date every step of the way via emails.

Clean Cruising

I have been booking with Clean Cruising for many years now and find the staff to be friendly and genuine is sourcing the best cruise offers for any budget . Booking is a breeze with this company .

Ruth
RuthHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service

Always efficient service and through Covid-19 cancellations went above and beyond. Also great with helping book land based Australian holidays. Shari couldn’t be more helpful with all holiday planning details.

Best Family Holiday

We had the best family holiday on a P&O cruise, thanks to Kirin Greenland and Clean Cruising. The whole booking process was very informative and easy to do. In the lead up to our cruise, we were kept updated the whole time (which made it all the more exciting when it came to booking excursions and finding out about on-board activities). Kirin is definitely our only trusted travel agent when it comes to cruising!

MellaB
MellaBFar North Queensland, QLD

Great travel customer service

Janelle has been my travel agent of choice for many years. She has booked all my corporate and personal travel both international and domestic She is extremely knowledgeable about travel and has always been effieient and unfailingly patient. Wouldn't use anyone else and I would highly recommend her - and have done manynt times

Virginia Miranda
Virginia MirandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruising with Clean Cruising

As at 2019 we have done 11 cruises through Clean Cruising. All were exceptional, even the one to Japan where we encountered a typhoon. I would highly recommend Clean Cruising once we are all back to safe cruising. Unfortunately we did have to cancel two cruises for 2021, though we will reconsider them once cruising is back on the travel agenda.

Super Clean Cruising

All bar two of our 35 cruises were booked through Clean Cruising, one was direct with cruise ship and the other Amsterdam river cruise. I would highly recommend Clean Cruising for their efficient management of my cruises from start to finish. Anthia Brigden has managed my bookings of late and I feel as if she's one of the family - so prompt, pleasant and knowledgeable.

Paula W.
Paula W.Sydney, NSW

Personalised and Reliable Service

We have been booking our cruises through Clean Cruising for many years now. During that time we have had different staff members attend to our bookings....due to their maternity leave or new home duties, and each one has made us feel special. Rita Cross has been dealing with us for several years now and has always gone the second mile to assist us with any extra enquiry. Her service is second to none. She is genuinely interested in her clients and keeps great communication. Thank you Rita. Sadly Covid 19 has slowed down our cruising itinerary for the time being.

Sue S.
Sue S.Central West, NSW

Always a Pleasure to deal with.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hello Sue! So delighted to hear that you've have such a great experience with Carli. Thank you for such a big recommendation - it really means a lot. We look forward to helping with all your cruise needs for years to come!

Barbaraj
BarbarajRichmond-Tweed, NSW

CLUB MED SPECIALISTS.

I have been going to Club Med world wide for many many years and when I finally found this Company my bookings were made without any of the hassles I had previously experienced.

Bronwyn B.
Bronwyn B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exemplary service - Every. Single. Time

We have booked about 10 cruises over the last 10 years with Benice. Nothing is too much trouble, she is cheerful, helpful and responsive. Wouldn't dream of using anyone else.

Service Plus.

All our overseas travel has been booked through Clean Cruising with Sally to whom we have the greatest respect and admiration .No matter how comphresentive the travel arrangements even with late changes etc Sally was always obliging and efficient in preparing our package.The company's experienced staff are so helpful with their advice and recommendations that make one's holiday planning a breeze.

Antarctica here I come!

Fantastic, knowledgeable efficient service from my consultant. Quick access to the booking program to answer each and any questions and required items of my trip. Their first hand experience of cruising puts them ahead in the booking procedure.

Adam D
Adam DSouth East Queensland, QLD

First choice for cruising

Have been using this company for a few years and don’t even look any where else anymore. Best deals and fantastic service just ask for Kirin she is the best!

nea.stanford
nea.stanfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kirin Greenland excellent reliable and friendly

We have booked with Kirin Greenland at Clean Cruising over a number of years
We have found her service extremely reliable and efficient whether it be just for my husband and I or a larger family cruise which involved a lot of people with different demands and expectations
Kirin can make booking a cruise so much easier and helps you out with flights snd excursions

Suzanne
Suzanne Illawarra, NSW

We found booking with Benice excellent we have booked numerous cruises and there has been many cancellations and rebooking with Covid but everything had gone smoothly and well and truly meets expectations

Lynn
LynnDarling Downs, QLD

Exceptional service

We have been on many holidays booked through Clean Cruising from river cruises, Asia and PNG to rail travel in Europe and our travel consultant Sarah Wilmott has always made herself available with making our arrangements hassle free, Insurance organized and no nasty extras to be paid for on our return. Covid-19 has upset our travel plans for this year but with Sarah's help and much patience on her behalf bookings have been cancelled for 2021 with arrangements for 2022 well in hand.
Thank you Sarah.

Benice is wonderful

Benice is absolutely wonderful . Knowledgeable, friendly , helpful , efficient and professional She has created numerous bookings for me , preempts my thoughts and plans and is always on the same wavelength as me and understands exactly what I am looking for not only actual cruises but also type of cabin , location on ship , preferred meal times , embarkation times etc . Benice has also guided me through five covid cancelled cruises and rebookings . I rely on her tremendously, would and do recommend her to anyone . I also feel that Benice has my best interests at heart and is always readily available to assist me by email or a personal call when appropriate. Thank you Benice.

Yonie T.
Yonie T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

The greatest service ever

I have been using Clean Cruising for Several years now, Booking Cruises to PNG and Hawaii, Several other places never had a room that was not to my liking. Have had a lot of cancellations due to the Covert 19 and work Sarah has been patient with me helping to find future cruises.

Outstanding, friendly service.

As a keen cruiser, I have dealt with and booked many cruises with Clean Crusing for a number of years now. Carli Ferguson is an absolute pleasure to deal with; prompt and reliable service and nothing is ever a bother. Thank you Carli and the Clean Cruising team!

Missing cruising

No additional fees , we booked a few cruises and all have been amazing no problem with refunds because of Covid other companies only offered credits to my neighbours and friends

Jan
Jan

Kudos to Rita our amazing travel agent always there to answer our questions

Emily
Emily South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

We have booked several cruises through Rob Warner and found him to be thorough in finding us great deals and helpful in keeping us up to date since Covid with refunds and future sailing info. He has recently helped us book some domestic travel also which we are very grateful for in this changing enviorinment.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous, friendly and efficient service

I can't even recall how many cruises over the years we have booked through Clean Cruising with Rob Warner as consultant. Rob is always fast to respond to our enquiries and always obtains and secures the best deals available for us. He has a professional, friendly and fun manner and goes out of his way to assist us. We feel valued as Rob's clients and would never use anyone else to book our cruises. We highly recommend Rob and Clean Cruising to anyone looking to book a cruise if you want a positive and easy booking experience and the confidence to know everything is taken care of.