Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (289) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Bev Coe
Bev CoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Clean Cruising - ask for Kirin. So helpful and exceptionally professional very friendly nothings a problem. If anything to be changed in your booking, just have to ask, it is never an issue. Prompt and efficient.

Great customer service

We have booked cruises with Russell Cameron at Clean cruising and at every step in the journey Russell has been most helpful. He returns calls, keeps in touch via email and is always at hand for a query or two !
Russell’s attention to detail is exceptional and I have no hesitation in recommending Clean Cruising to my family and friends
During Covid times when agents are under so much pressure from clients Russell has always been kind, caring and patient, we wish him and his colleagues the very best and fair seas ahead !
Gael

Lisa Rosmarie Erben
Lisa Rosmarie ErbenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stars for a star

Having just received a refund for a flight to Buenos Aires with Air New Zealand cancelled due to COVID 19 I wish to express my deep gratitude to Janelle Spence for all her services. She has done all my international travel arrangements since she joint Clean Cruising to my deepest satisfaction! None of my requests were to difficult for her - she would always find a solution and a best possible offer for me.
Janelle - you are a star and you work with a five star company! Thank you very much!

Heather
HeatherVictoria

Book with Russell Cameron from Clean Cruising

We would like to give our greatest appreciation to our cruise specialist Russell Cameron. We have booked a few cruises with Russell he is so help full in so many ways, he never has a problem when I am always e-mailing him to ask questions about our cruise or help as Russell knows I am shocking with computers but he is always so helpful to us. We have a cruise in Europe booked for this year with him and in this bad time we are all facing with covid so it is always an uncertain time but good old Russell is there to help us threw this hard times. I would always book threw Clean Cruising and with Russell Cameron I would give your company and Russell 5*****. Thanks Always for your Help Heather & Tony Gili

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow, thank you for such a fabulous review, Heather! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Russell and giving him such a wonderful recommendation.

Always exceptional service

I have used Janelle Spence for all my overseas travel (mainly to Europe) for about 12 years. She and the other staff of Clean Cruising have always been helpful, polite and patient with my many queries about various options. Janelle has always been able to find out the best deals and invoices have always reflected prices quoted. In 2020-2021 Janelle has been most assiduous in following up on and obtaining full refunds for cancelled travel because of COVID 19. For me, having a travel agent who is so helpful and reliable has removed what can be one of the most frustrating things about travel ie obtaining bookings that line up flights, tours and accommodation seamlessly.

Ian and Lyn
Ian and LynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellence in Customer Service

We have always made our holiday bookings through Rob Warner who has always provided us excellent customer service. Rob has always met our enquires and solved any issues in a friendly and professional manner. We recommend him and Clean Cruising and look forward to planning future holidays with Clean Crruising. Thank you Rob.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Ian and Lyn! Thanks so much for your feedback - we appreciate you taking the time. Thrilled to hear Rob was able to provide such great service. We look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

Fantastic friendly service

I have booked many trips with Clean Cruising. Martine is an amazing consultant with many years in the travel industry, who goes above and beyond to make sure my trip is an enjoyable and trouble free experience. She has travelled extensively and is able to give excellent advice and tips no matter the destination. I would highly recommend Clean Cruising to take the hassle out of organising travel.

Tanya vN
Tanya vN

Wonderful personal service

We have booked several cruises through Rob Warner, he has always gone above and beyond finding what we have asked for and keeping us informed of what is coming up that might suit us. He has always been friendly and helpful. Great service, great website, great prices. Will continue to book through Clean Cruising. Thank you Rob and the team.

joy
joySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality Service and A Pleasure to Deal With

Martine Hero has been our consultant over the past three years and she has always gone the extra mile for us, and nothing is ever a problem. She organises our cruises with efficiency and always responds promptly to our requests. I'd have no hesitation is recommending Martine as a quality cruising consultant.

Jillybean
Jillybean

Why would you use anyone else?

We have booked a number of trips with Martine Hero over about 10 years. From South American adventure to river cruisrs on the Danube. Our African trip was cancelled due to ill health yet we were wisely insured on Martine's advice and all but some small costs were recovered. Clean Ctuising has been great.
Doug and Jill

Kate
KateTascott

Great Service and Support from Clean Cruising

We have been customers of Clean Cruising for a number of years, and although we cannot cruise at present, we will continue to use both the Company and Russell Cameron in future cruise requests. Russell has been extremely helpful, efficient and prompt in any of our requests for travel, covering all aspects, whether it be tours, airlines and of course our preferred cruise lines. He is a pleasure to deal with and very courteous and supportive of any of our enquiries.

Maree Stanway
Maree Stanway

Janell Spence...Senior Travel Consultant.

Have used Janelle as my travel agent for more than 10 years now. She has always given me very good service and having travelled quite a lot she has made many bookings for me. I live in Tasmania and with her working from Brisbane all the bookings have been completed on the phone, by email and having all documentation sent through the post. I have never had any problems with any bookings and was actually on a trip that was cancelled due to COVID and she organised the refund for me. She has and is very efficient, friendly and very knowledgeable employee and Clean Cruising should be proud to have her in their employ.

Excellent travel agent

We have been using Janelle Spence from Clean Cruising for many years for all our travel needs and can thoroughly recommend her as professional, expedient and experienced in all travel matters. Nothing is too much trouble and she works hard to achieve the best fare for the client.

Doris
DorisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing is too much trouble

Love booking all my travel with Clean Cruising ...experts with booking your cruise. Rob Warner your follow up on all cruises we have booked with you over the years and especially with COVID-19 gives me the confidence to book in 2021. Would not go anywhere else

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hello Doris! So delighted to hear that you have such a great experience with us. Thank you for such a big recommendation - it really means a lot. We look forward to helping with all your cruise needs for years to come!

Dayna
DaynaQueensland

Russell is amazing!!

Russell has been our expert cruise booking agent for a few years now.
Nothing is ever a problem.
He is prompt and professional with all of his correspondence.
I have recommended him to many of my friends ... an absolute delight to deal with.

Neville
NevilleHunter Region, NSW

We love cruising @ the help from our consultant,

We have been cruising for a very long time and have made most of our bookings with the help of Learni Ehrnholm who helped us wit our holidays, we are looking forward to the time when the virus is contained and we can resume the holidays we love.

Shelley C.
Shelley C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect company - made possible by perfect service!

Have been using Clean Cruising the past 5 years for ALL our cruise bookings - regardless of where in the world we go. Cannot fault the service we receive. Russell C is our main man - our only man!. Always a pleasure to book through him, with the most insightful hints and tips for the destinations we're going to.. Always the best price.. nothing ever too much to ask.... Looking forward to many more future cruises!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Shelley, thank you for making us your go-to travel company for all your holiday needs. We appreciate you taking the time to share your amazing review, we hope to be apart of the journey for many more cruises in the near future!

Ernie Bell
Ernie BellIllawarra, NSW

Very good service

No extra fees. We have had a few cruises and they all met our expectations. Clean Cruising has always been easy to work with and Carli Is a credit to the company

Ian and Francine
Ian and FrancineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service from Martine at Clean Cruising

Martine from Clean Cruising has helped us with a number of cruises and we have always experienced great service. Martine kept us informed of issues associated with Covid regarding a future cruise with regular communication and sound advice. We would recommend Martine and the Clean Cruising team for all your travel needs.

Marty Ansen
Marty AnsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Martine Hero a top Consultant

Over the past number of years we have used Clean cruising's Martine Hero for all our cruising as well as other travel requirements. We have had a wonderful experience with her. Throughout the Corona Virus period she has been extremely helpful in dealing with Princess cruises in arranging and managing our credits for cancelled cruises. I would have no hesitation in recommending her to all my family and friends, in fact many of them now also use Martine.

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle-free travel. Knowledgeable staff.

Janelle has been our travel agent for many years. She is very knowledgeable in suggesting tours, accommodating our personal interests and making sure to take care of all the details.

Liz
LizSouthern and Hills, SA

Highly recommend

Have booked a number of cruises over the years and have been extremely impressed.
Excellent communication with Kirin & others. Fantastic service, & highly recommend Clean Cruising. Pandemic cancellations handled extremely well

Fantastic Cruise Consultant

We have had dealings with Martine Hero for many years through many cruises now and she is certainly the one cruise consultant who I would highly recommend to anyone, she know her stuff, nothing is ever to much trouble for her.

Ken W.
Ken W.South East Queensland, QLD

Cruising made easy.

Martine is our go to person for all of our cruising. We were fortunate to become acquainted with her when we began cruising some ten years ago. We use her exclusively for the following reasons, her extensive knowledge of the industry, endeavouring to secure the best deal, and for always providing follow-up to our many enquiries and booking changes. We have recommended her to many friends.

Above and beyond

My husband and I have been cruising for a number of years now and we have found Janelle Spence at Clean Cruising to be the best consultant ever. She has gone above and beyond in helping us in planning our cruises and getting the best value for money. Recently her help has been invaluable with looking after our cruise credits when cruises have been cancelled due to COVID-19. Janelle is always pleasant and because of her excellent service and extensive cruising knowledge she will always be our go to person for booking and planning our cruises.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Darryl and Robyn, so thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with Joanne during the challenges of 2020. We appreciate your support and your wonderful feedback. We will share your kind words with Janelle.