Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising (page 5 of 10)

Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (288) · No
  • Ease of Booking

Knows what we like

Great to have a regular Agent who knows your needs and can book for you with confidence. We have been clients for over 10 years - no plans on changing in the future.

Mike rennie
Mike rennie

Great holiday company

All booking arrangements really smooth. No after booking surprises. Expectations exceeded in all departments.travel on ship was very smooth. All services were excellent. Crew very professional in carrying out their duties.

Desley W.
Desley W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Janelle Spence from Clean Cruising has been our travel agent for many years. We have been booking cruises, international flights, accommodation and car hire in various countries. Janelle’s excellent service and travel knowledge has ensured that we have hassle-free holidays every time.

Beyond Five Star

Royce B.
Royce B.Sydney, NSW

how did we arrange trips b4 we met gayle tobin ???

we had no hidden costs we even got all our refunds thanks to a dedicated Gayle it will be a hard act to follow if or when we have to find another great travel agent to look after our plans , we have had more than a few changes which were allways taken care of

Fredrick E.
Fredrick E.South East Queensland, QLD

Magnificent cruising, thanks to the assistance of Gayle Tobin.

Lillian
LillianSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Gayle Tobin

We have been with Clean Cruising and our agent Gayle for the last three years. We have been so happy with her that we have family and friends who now are clients of Gayle.
Gayle's expertise has helped us plan long holidays overseas from cruising, flights and accomodation, always finding us the best possible prices.
In these uncertain times, we have had cruises cancelled. Gayle has kept us informed and made sure we received our refunds and credits, which I am greatful.
I would recommend Clean Cruising and especially our hard working agent, Gayle Tobin.

Steve Pinder
Steve PinderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Clean Cruising is my go to Company for any Cruises I choose. In particular Tammi Sirret, my advisor, is particularly helpful and knowledgeable and able to resolve all my queries while offering excellent advice and guidance. Tammi goes the last mile to resolve any issues that might arise. Strongly reccomend this company

Love Cruising with Clean Cruising

My Husband and I were on Cruise No 13 in March when Covid hit and Clean Cruising were able to get us home quickly and safely. All of our cruises have been organised by Ciaran O'Cearbhallan at Clean Cruising and we have always been happy with his advice on bookings and his follow up with the detailed information of an experienced agent. He has been wonderful this year getting refunds for us and keeping in touch with updates. Sometimes when I ring and Ciaran is busy, the other Team Members I speak to are all impressively helpful as well.
We really enjoy receiving the Clean Cruising Magazine which is always full of great cruising news and information.
I am always recommending Clean Cruising to family and friends.

Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Gayle Tobin you are First Class in service and professionalism

CONSISTENT RELIABLE SERVICE

My wife and I have been cruising for a number of years now and have found that Clean Cruising always answer telephone calls and e-mails promptly and efficiently. Cruise pricing is very competitive with discounts given at times to regular customers. Kirin Greenland is a team leader and has looked after our business for a long time providing top service particularly at this time arranging refunds of deposits paid and Future Cruise Credits during the covid-19 pandemic. Clean Cruising publish a magazine covering all matters of cruising and is greatly appreciated when received in the post by their customers. I would recommend Clean Cruising to anyone contemplating a cruise during 2021 and beyond.

Barbara
BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb service from great Travel Consultants

Have been booking with Breeanna Perez from Clean Cruising for around 10 years and each and every cruise has been booked perfectly to our needs - and beyond. The past year has been difficult with cruise bookings and then cancellations following on after each booking, so much so I lost track of all our deposits, credits etc., but Breeanna had them all under control and laid out so it was all easily understood. What a great job was done under the most trying of circumstances and all with a smile and great patience.
Breeanna has always gone more than the extra mile to make sure our cruises have always been perfect with not the smallest detail overlooked.

kevin e.
kevin e.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Learni Ehrnholm has provided us with the best advice & service for years & we would highly recommend clean cruising
We have booked over 10 cruises we various companies & Learni has always booked us in the best cabins etc.

Catherine
CatherineHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous consultant Tammi Sirett at Clean Crusing

Tammi Sirett has booked several cruises for me with Clean Cruising over the past few years and I have been very happy with the service provided! She has gone above and beyond and we have had fabulous cruises as a result, both in Australia and Internationally. She has travelled very extensively so is very knowledgeable and was able to provide great advice. In addition, this company has provided great prices for our cruises. We have referred many of our friends to Tammi and have appreciated her availability during the Covid period. I look forward to booking my next cruise with Tammi and Clean Cruising.!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow, thank you for such a fabulous review, Catherine! Tammi is very much well travelled and love to hear her clients benefiting from her knowledge. Thanks for referring your friends, and thank you for choosing us to be part of your journey!

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

On-going excellence.

My wife, Ann and I have been fortunate to have Martine Hero as our travel consultant for some 6 years. In this time, Martine has booked everything form cruises and flights, through to individual tours on pre and post group tours. Martine's willingness to assist is complemented by her vast knowledge and personal experience in the travel industry. COVID-19 has certainly brought out the best and worst in the travel industry. Martine exemplifies the best, as evidenced by her handling of the cancellation of our mid-2020 cruise and repayment of all monies paid by us. As a family, we have depended on Martine for travel arrangements and shall certainly continue to do so in the future.

Nerida
NeridaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunny one day, Perfect the next

We have been using Clean Cruising and our very own personal cruise agent since 2011.
Ciaran O'Cearbhallain has just always been able to work out exactly what we have been asking for, and with his knowledge has been able to add to our experiences.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your amazing review and your continued loyalty. We will pass along your kind words with Ciaran and the Clean Cruising team.

Sue BW
Sue BWSydney, NSW

Cruising expertise & customer service is outstanding

I’ve booked 15 cruises with Martine at Clean Cruising since 2013 with another 1 booked for March 2022 (fingers crossed it goes ahead!). At all times, Martine & her team/colleagues at Clean Cruising have been outstanding with their customer service, advice & reliable response times - they are a pleasure to deal with them. I’ve met a no. of the Clean Cruising team when they’ve been to Sydney for cruise events & they’ve all been exceptional - a family owned Australian company also adds to the appeal in dealing with them & also recommending them. The process of cancelling 5 additional cruise bookings due to CIVID was also handled smoothly & professionally. Very happy to give them a 5 star review.

SUSANAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CLEAN CRUISING IS A RELIABLE AND REPUTABLE COMPANY: WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL

I have bought few cruises from Clean Cruising and, I only had the most wonderful experience. Staff is professional as well as caring. I was assisted beyong my expectations and, I have very high standards as far as cusstomer service is concerned. Clean Cruising deserves many awards as they know how to make customers feel good by being there at all times. A great Crusing Company that will use over and over again. Thanks Ciaran and the whole team - we do appreciate all your efforts in giving us total peace of mind and enjoyable crusing experiences.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Susana! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Ciaran too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Excellent service

We have been dealing with Martine Hero for the last 15 years. She has helped us travel the world and booked many cruises for us to wonderful destinations such as Antarctica, South America, Greenland, Norway, Europe, the Middle East, Canada to name a few. She and her team have provided excellent service and have always been there when needed when a problem has arisen and helped us alter our plans at late notice.

Dr. Marion
Dr. MarionHunter Region, NSW

Just Lovely!

Tammi Sirett has been our cruising consultant for a number of years, and has been a wonderful help. She really understands what we need for different members of our family and then finds cruises to meet those needs. She is supportive, reliable and attends to all the details. I so appreciate being able to rely on her for good advice, good deals and an informed, friendly discussion.

ScreenySouth East Queensland, QLD

You’re in Good Hands with Clean Cruising!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow! Thank you for your kind words and support Screeny. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with Natasha and the team, we love your photos. Cannot wait to get you cruising again soon!

Screeny

Looking forward to booking again with Clean Cruising very soon!

excellent service and information

it was all done in one phone call cruises insurances flights so very professional Booked quite a few cruises and it was always up to my expectations it was so easy to cancel cruises or book another cruise

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t do better than booking through Clean Cruising

I have booked many cruises with Clean Cruising over the years, they have always found us the best deals, made it as simple as possible for me, have included some extra benefits and gone out of their way at times to fulfill our requests.

Marcia
MarciaDarling Downs, QLD

Clean cruising with Learni assisting is just so simple. She is terrific at what she does and has a personality to match

Met our expectations every time. We are cruise people and the easier it is to organise the better. Learni provides this experience every time. We have never had a problem

Personalised, Outstanding Service