Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No
Sales manager13
Sales manager13Cairns

I get a better deal online.

I've booked 3 cruises, however I have come to realise I can negotiate a better deal shopping around.
My last request for Japan cruises was responded to with a few cruises that were not even close to what my customer profile would have displayed, nor what I asked about.
There was no follow up.
The last cruise I booked was quoted at over $7,000, it was only after I came back with a better offer that it was reduced to mid $5000.
I'm doing all the work!

Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeCruise
Anna R.Clean Cruising

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna