Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking
Jaylord
Jaylord

Refunds

If you have to cancel don't take any notice of what you are told. Expected refund times are a shear guess and they have no system to keep you updated.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jaylord, thanks for your message – we appreciate your frustration. Could you please share the details of your cancelled booking through to hello@cleancruising.com.au so we can look at your situation further? Many thanks, Clean Cruising

Fussy PantsFar North Queensland, QLD

Things I've done for you.

Fussy Pants

I have since supplied you with information. I do not appreciate being called a fraud and a phoney in your private messages. Nor do I like being threatened. I suggest if you are genuine, you keep looking.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for providing further information. We will be looking into this today.

Cancellation policy ripoff

I cancelled my cruise within a week of booking and paying a deposit and the cruise was not until January 2018 so plenty of time to book out the cabin, but Clean cruising insist on keeping $200, saying it is their policy, I have asked to see their cooling off details to no avail. They are unmoving and will not negotiate, plus gave me false information in regard to my travel insurance which has a reasonable 15 day cooling off period, then say that it will take a month to give me back the money they deem to refund.

Peter Fink

Feeling Ripped Off

Errolash
Errolash

Terms and Conditions.

I booked a cruise from Hawaii to Sydney, last year to celebrate our 50th Wedding anniversary. ..
However I had to cancel, ,because my wife became very ill, I gave the travel Agent plenty of time
For the cancellation. .but later found out that I'd lose $200 Of the $1000 Deposited. .because I
Failed to read the full Terms and conditions. So please read the full term and conditions before
Parting with your Money.

Jody.B
Jody.BTasmania

Worst experience ever with a travel agency, avoid like the plague

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna