Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

Pros

Organised customer service
Flexible to changing plans
Enjoyable cruising experience

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No
Sales manager13
Sales manager13Cairns

I get a better deal online.

I've booked 3 cruises, however I have come to realise I can negotiate a better deal shopping around.
My last request for Japan cruises was responded to with a few cruises that were not even close to what my customer profile would have displayed, nor what I asked about.
There was no follow up.
The last cruise I booked was quoted at over $7,000, it was only after I came back with a better offer that it was reduced to mid $5000.
I'm doing all the work!

Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeCruise
Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean CruisingSend a private message

Much thanks Anna

Get an answer from our members and Clean Cruising representatives

About Clean Cruising

Clean Cruising is a cruise operator that is100% family owned and operated, and has been based in Australia for 20 years.

With destinations all over the world, as well as Transatlantic and world cruises, you’re bound to find a trip that’s right for you.

The fare you pay for a cruise includes accommodation, all meals onboard the ship (including 24-hour room service), onboard daytime activities, as well as evening entertainment on most ships. That means you can know what most of your holiday will cost before you even head for the terminal or airport.

Part of Clean Cruising’s mission is to make a positive contribution to the environment, and Clean Cruising works with Take Three for the Sea, Substation 33, and Rural Aid to help support Aussie community and environmental initiatives.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Clean Cruising’s customer service was friendly, organised, and professional. They said that company representatives were on top of their travel plans and answered all their questions quickly.
  • Reviewers also praised the flexibility of Clean Cruising. When cruises were delayed or cancelled, or when reviewers needed to change their plans (often due to COVID-19 restrictions), they reported that the company was accommodating to their needs and gave them the best alternatives.
  • Overall, reviewers said that the cruises they booked with Clean Cruises were great experiences that met - and even exceeded - expectations.
CategoryBooking Services