Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Jaylord
Jaylord

Refunds

If you have to cancel don't take any notice of what you are told. Expected refund times are a shear guess and they have no system to keep you updated.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No
Booking TypeCruise
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Jaylord, thanks for your message – we appreciate your frustration. Could you please share the details of your cancelled booking through to hello@cleancruising.com.au so we can look at your situation further? Many thanks, Clean Cruising

Davo

Some website prices and cabin classifications are misleading

Trip Completed No
Booking TypeCruise
Davo

I have amended my review. But it appears the price difference is not the drinks package as mentioned above but for a deluxe balcony cabin with an unobstructed view.

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna