Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Clean cruising

We have never encountered unexpected additional fees after bookings, we have booked numerous cruises & holidays & find Clean Cruises very efficient with all of there bookings, & also easy to alter bookings.

Ease of Booking
Davo

Some website prices and cabin classifications are misleading

Davo

I have amended my review. But it appears the price difference is not the drinks package as mentioned above but for a deluxe balcony cabin with an unobstructed view.

Dont cancel

Had good dealings until confusion with our booking and delays in answering our queries led us to lose confidence and cancel our booking. Although we cancelled 125 days in advance, various previously undisclosed rules were produced to avoid refunding any of our deposit. So, Clean Cruising may be an efficient agent, but make sure of your plans that you do not have to cancel

Sales manager13
Sales manager13Cairns

I get a better deal online.

I've booked 3 cruises, however I have come to realise I can negotiate a better deal shopping around.
My last request for Japan cruises was responded to with a few cruises that were not even close to what my customer profile would have displayed, nor what I asked about.
There was no follow up.
The last cruise I booked was quoted at over $7,000, it was only after I came back with a better offer that it was reduced to mid $5000.
I'm doing all the work!

Trip Completed Yes
Booking TypeCruise
Booking Services

Find out how Clean Cruising compares to other Booking Services

Bill
BillSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sharp practice in my view!

Fully paid for three balcony cabins months before due, only to miss out on the $100 US (per cabin) on board credit now on offer. Told it is not worth cancelling my booking with a view to qualifying for the new deal. Are they kidding? This leaves a bad taste in my mouth, nothing to do with customer satisfaction!

M J R M
M J R M

I have moved our next cruise elsewhere

Problem with staff member. Emails were in Capital letter when I have requested information eg I DO NOT TEXT. A nicer reply would have been better. Formal nights quoted 2 on board 3!

Good morning,
We are really sorry you weren't happy with your experience. We will certainly look into this further to ensure this does not happen again.
Thank you for advising us.

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna