Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (8) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Chris
Chris

Great customer service,

We have used Clean Cruising quite a few times when booking our cruises in the past and found the experience very pleasing. Any queries we had were immediately dealt with in a professional, courteous and timely manner. The staff have been wonderful.

Col Brennan
Col BrennanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Nothing is to much trouble. Great Service

No additional fees
Flight & accommodation to Norfolk Island
Very clear and concise communication between agent and ourselves
Always asked if we needed any further clarification with our trip
Adjustment to booking carried out with no fuss or problems

RPG
RPGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Relaxing & Fun Holiday

Not really only drink cost, prefer fully integrated package. Overall the entertainment, food preparation and activities were great, something for everyone. Great gymnasium to help keep the cruise calories under control to a certain extent!!

Rhona Grosche
Rhona GroscheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

review

We have used Clean Cruising several times now,and have always found Natasha Osman friendly and efficient always goes the extra mile even through these difficult times we would have no hesitation in recommending Natasha Clean Cruising

Ease of Booking

Antarctica here I come!

Fantastic, knowledgeable efficient service from my consultant. Quick access to the booking program to answer each and any questions and required items of my trip. Their first hand experience of cruising puts them ahead in the booking procedure.

Agents working in difficult times

Anthia marvellous handling my Seabourn refund (03/2020) & ongoing difficulties with QF (who didn’t accept S canc) for a full refund, consistently chasing QF (now 01/2021). So sorry for agents working on refunds during Covid. Great, friendly service: booking cruise of a lifetime ...

Ease of Booking
Eric Foster
Eric FosterSydney, NSW

Majestic Princess to Hobart

A wonderful cruise with great excursions in such a wonderful Australian state .For a real treat do the Tasman Island boat tour .
Makes you think you are in the Sydney -Hobart yacht race .

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for your wonderful review - I will pass on your kind words to the Clean Cruising team. We look forward to helping you with many more great holidays!

Boeing 787
Boeing 787Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sapphire Princess cruise from Singapore

Bridgit organised perfect midship cabins for us on our recent Sapphire Princess cruise out of Singapore. The ship was in excellent condition and the staff were generally very helpful. I have been on 2 P&O Australia cruises previously both booked through Bridgit and I think P&O's product stands up very well v Princess, particularly in regards to food quality and variety and stage show entertainment. We all enjoyed our time on Sapphire Princess.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Bridgit and our Clean Cruising team. We look forward to getting you away on your next cruise adventure!

Thanks Clean Cruising!

Learni Ehrnholm from Clean Cruising has been a pleasure to deal with for our cruise holidays, looking out for the best deals for us as well wherever she can. Thank-you Learni.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi PVJ. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear that you've had a great experience. We will pass on your wonderful feedback to Learni and look forward to helping with your next cruise holiday!

Dr Anthony Ablong
Dr Anthony AblongCanberra 2600, ACT

QUALITY ADICE AND SERVICE

As two elderly retired Australians, my wife and I spent a very safe and peaceful cruise on the Majestic Princess during October/November that was arranged by Mr Russell Cameron of Clean Cruising. Mr Cameron's efforts to make our holiday enjoyable deserve praise: our entire journey was flawless, and achieved our cruise intentions. Clean Cruising deserves a big YES tick for proving great quality advice and service.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Dr Anthony Ablong! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Russell too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Max T
Max TSydney, NSW

Looked after us very well. Nothing was a problem.

There were no additional fees everything quoted was correct. We selected this holiday for it's destinations and length and we were not disappointed. All arrangements went very well. We wanted to mark this holiday off our bucket list.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Clean Cruising team. We look forward to getting you away on your next cruise adventure!

Garry
Garry

Help that i received

I would like to thank Sally Berry for helping me book my cruise through your company. Without her help I would still be struggling
The price was in my price range

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Thank you for your lovely review Garry. We appreciate you taking the time to share your consultant feedback. I'll be sure to pass it onto Sally! We look forward to helping you with your next cruise holiday.

Perfect holiday

We have booked 3 cruises and are currently booking number 4, on each occasion the consultants have been extremely helpful. Cabins and food were excellent. We also received the $50 gift vouchers which we have had no trouble using. Thanks Clean Cruising for making our booking easy.

Can't fault thus far

Hi have been dealing with clean Cruising to book our cruise for November- staff have been polite, generous with their time and have gone out of their way to help. I found my cruise at a cheaper rate and Clean Cruising have met that and gone one better. I have been handling our booking for three cabins, and have been impressed with their customer service.

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna