Clean Cruising
Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Col Brennan
Col BrennanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Nothing is to much trouble. Great Service

No additional fees
Flight & accommodation to Norfolk Island
Very clear and concise communication between agent and ourselves
Always asked if we needed any further clarification with our trip
Adjustment to booking carried out with no fuss or problems

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire and Flights
Rhona Grosche
Rhona GroscheMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

review

We have used Clean Cruising several times now,and have always found Natasha Osman friendly and efficient always goes the extra mile even through these difficult times we would have no hesitation in recommending Natasha Clean Cruising

Booking TypeCruise

Agents working in difficult times

Anthia marvellous handling my Seabourn refund (03/2020) & ongoing difficulties with QF (who didn’t accept S canc) for a full refund, consistently chasing QF (now 01/2021). So sorry for agents working on refunds during Covid. Great, friendly service: booking cruise of a lifetime ...

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Clean Cruising
Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna