Listing monitored by Clean Cruising

• Trip Completed Yes (280) · No (99)
  • Ease of Booking

Cher
CherSydney, NSW

Clean Cruising is the Best

I have booked with Carli Fergusson for many years, nothing is a problem for her, she always answers all my questions and is friendly and professional. I wouldn’t want to book with anyone else. I have recommended her to all my family and friends, and they have nothing but praise for her. Just booked a cruise for March 2022 and can’t wait to cruise again.
Thanks Carli for all your help, again, you’re the best.

pleasant and helpful

I would not consider anyone else to help with my cruising arrangements.
Sally is the best , always so pleasant and helpful, always a pleasure to talk with her.
We cant wait to get back to our cruising days

Service way above and beyond!

Rita (Cross) has attended to our "cruising bookings" for some years now and has a keen understanding of what we like - and what we don't. Her detailed knowledge of the kinds of cruise lines has really given her an edge, we feel, over a lot of other consultants we have experienced over the years. Despite the Covid's impact on our ability to go anywhere overseas she continues to be proactive, is always there when you need her, and has a meticulous attention to detail. She's - for us - a real treasure and the reason we keep booking with Clean Cruising!

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow, we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Rita and our Clean Cruising team. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Lorraine B.
Lorraine B.

Concern about Clients in these uncertain times.

Call from my Consultant Sally was most appreciated, her concern regarding my health and well-being was much appreciated.
Keep up the good work and hopefully we will be able to cruise again, love getting the notifications of what we will be able to do, once we all get vaccinated.

Colin
Colin South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful staff

Sally has been very helpful for us on our past cruises & we can’t wait to use her services again when COVID allows us to travel overseas again in 2022 or 2023

Happy customer
Happy customer Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Service and Trusted Agent

We have dealt with Athena who has booked our cruises since 2016. We keep coming back to Clean Cruising because when we book a cruise we know every detail has been taking care of. We currently have booking for next year, which has been cancelled twice due to COVID. Nothing has been a problem we have transferred our cruise credits from cruise to cruise without any issues. I would highly recommend both Clean Cruising and Anthena who always keeps us informed of any issues along the way. You can book your trip with certainty that everything will be booked with complete professionalism.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

Hi Happy Customer! That's so great - thanks for recommending us to others and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll pass on your kind words to Athena too. We look forward to helping with many more great trips!

Very Helpful

I have booked a couple of cruises with Clean Cruising and always found the staff to be very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate in recommending to friends

Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful.

Hi booked with Rita Cross she was extremely helpful. Unfortunately our cruise was canceled but she was quick to let us know all the details and what options we had. I would definitely book with Rita again.

Our perfect partner in tourism

Mark E
Mark EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ciaran goes above and beyond!

Ciaran has recently taken over our account and worked through a particularly messy and complicated set of bookings for us – it has been a complete pleasure to work with him. He has listened and acted on every detail, proactively dealt with each part of the puzzle to ultimately give us a great result, and patiently worked to negotiate with the cruise line.
It is often easy to criticise service received nowadays but equally important to recognise when great service is provided.
We would love that this fantastic level of service and dedication is shared with management. To know that they have such a wonderful ambassador for the company deserves the highest recognition. Thank you Cieran

G W.
G W.Mid North Coast, NSW

We know the best travel agents

We have been helped by Rita Cross for some time, and always know the exact costing together with friendly personalised manner. When we can cruise Rita will be first choice.

McMahon
McMahon Central, SA

Very happy customer

We did a lift & shift. No problem at all. Very professional service. Looking forward to cruising again. Met our expectations. Wouldn't hesitate to book further cruises in the future. Cheers

Thank you Martine!

Thank you to our Senior Consultant Martine Hero who has graciously booked, and rebooked, and refunded cruises for us over the past 18 months during this pandemic time. Your service has at all times, been superb.

Booking TypeCruise
Anna R.Clean Cruising

Wow we can’t thank you enough for your lovely review. We will pass along your kind words of appreciation to Martine. Thank you again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review.

Kezza
KezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I have always booked my cruises through Clean Cruising and usually deal with Sally. I am always extremely happy with the service she provides. Getting refunds due to Covid was very easy and hassle free.

ROBERT1
ROBERT1Sydney, NSW

Cruising again.

Sally is a excellent travel agent, she kept me up to date with my bookings and very good finding another cruise for my cancelled booking. Did not encounter additional fees.

dapterasked

i would like to know how they went with the refunds from cancelled cruises as there were no mention in the comments

Deidre jones
Deidre jones

My brother mother and myself booked and my brother chose a refund and was refunded within 30 days my mother and I chose to rebook and they were extremely helpful and we ended up getting upgraded

dapter

I thought that they would do that they seem quite honest

Jim Neilson
Jim Neilson

My wife and I did not request a refund as we rebooked 2 Cruises in 2022. Our Consultant was very helpful and we received cabin upgrades to boot.

sue bell
sue bellasked

can we change our booking from Bali to australia

Rohanaasked

hello
Do you serve 'Halal' or Vegetarian diet on board?

Gay
Gay

Sorry, I am only a passenger. I don't know if you can get halal, but you can definitely get vegetarian.

Anna R.Clean Cruising

HI Rohana, thanks for your question. We are not a cruise line but we can match you with the right cruise line to meet your needs. Feel free to give us a call on 1800 121 187. It is certainly possible for vegetarian and just need to check which cruise line can do Halal.

Much thanks Anna